India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
The myanmar military has strong ties to china.so india myanmar ties will be degraded.kilo submarines we sold have they reached myanmar?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Gobar times now seems has taken full war mode against indian vaccines.someones envy of our vaccines!!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This thread is gathering cobwebs.

Few key points for Paykong airport -
  • It is situated only 30 km from Doklam tri-junction with China & Bhutan. By road, it will take around 3 hours only to reach there.
  • The next nearest airport is at Siliguri (Bagdogra) which is around 190 km.
  • The airport is 1.8km long which means heavy airlifters like C17s can directly land here.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
This thread is gathering cobwebs.
Haha Yes Calm before the storm I suppose, if and when hostilities break out the mods have to be up all the time as we will probably see an influx of let's just say "new members" who will show a lot of "concern" for the IA.
Some members here will take the bait and help them in derailing the thread, and do randi rona all over it while cluttering the thread unnecessarily, god forbid if some of our soldier die, even though he will have surely taken at least 2 chinks with him, just because the chinks don't acknowledge it our members will start crying. I am not generalizing but this is the pattern I have observed so will ask you guys and especially the mods to beware of incoming concern trollers and gaslighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles