India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
'India has done the most for Tibetans', Prime Minister-in-exile Lobsang Sangay tells WION

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I forgot the name but some circular argument spouter was arguing with me on Chinese interference against Adani project in Australia.

I picked it up before anyone else could in 2009-10.

Now this is what Australian government is saying.

shade

Country flag
I forgot the name but some circular argument spouter was arguing with me on Chinese interference against Adani project in Australia.

I picked it up before anyone else could in 2009-10.

Now this is what Australian government is saying.

Even gora shitlibs hate adani wtf.
We also need to start doing these manufactured protests to serve our interest abroad.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Soft power never brings full dividends without hard power. The hard power is not just standby military might but street power. This is a complete loop of statecraft.

Espionage, sabotage, conflict management(starting, sustaining and ending) are religious duties of a state. India unfortunately is run by lotus-eaters and thin air floaters who stall and then fall without warning with just little loss of attention.

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
When exactly does the Winter end in Ladakh? or when is it expected to end?
Cold by March, however, snow melts by May. But snow is not a problem on the Chinese side because Tibet being very dry and they receive meager snowfall.

So expect the show to start by anytime in March, maybe even end of Feb :shoot:

sorcerer

Country flag
Germany's reluctance to supply engines casts shadow on China's desire to make submarines for Pakistan
China wants to make eight submarines for the Pakistan Navy, but with Germany not keen to supply the engines, there is a shadow over the entire multi-billion dollar project.

China, sources said, had approached a German firm for the diesel engine for submarines, but the export license does not appear to be forthcoming. If the German firm does not supply the engines, there is trouble ahead as the Pakistan Navy does not appear keen on the Chinese engines available.

sorcerer

Country flag
India cuts China imports post Galwan; to slash trade deficit by $15 bn - The Federal
The deficit is slated to come down by $15 billion in 2020-21, according to preliminary estimates of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. In the previous years, too, India managed to cut down its trade deficit with China by $5 billion in 2019-20 and $10 billion in 2018-19. According to information collated from India Inc, imports from China will decline significantly during the current financial year while exports will remain stable or increase marginally.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China out to delink border row from biz ties

Tough call: India needs to make it clear to China that for peace on the border, it would need to tone down its belligerence. PTI

. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian told India on January 29 to forget the border dispute. At the behest of the Communist Party of China (CPC), of course, he resorted to undiplomatic coercion. “We have noted minister Jaishankar’s remarks of January 28. However, we stress that the boundary issue shall not be linked with the overall bilateral relations. That’s an important experience we have gathered through many years of efforts to keep relations moving forward,” the spokesman asserted.

well!! the positioning with china is working in our favor.
🖕 china!

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Arre, sometimes people forget that Punjabi Momins still exist here.
Not all were sent back, like there is this one district in Punjab called Malerkotla that was immune from partition violence.
For mysterious reasons , like in amritsar there was a single mosque outside city , when i remember .
There might be more now

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles