India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
Lemurians??
Yes. Tamil supremacists who believe that Lord Ram was an white Aryan who enslaved black Dravidians whose king was Ravan. To this, they also bring the caste angle wherein Lord Ram is a Brahmin who killed subaltern Ravan. (Never mind the fact that Ravanan himself was a Brahmin).

They also belive that Onam is a non Hindu festival.

Most of them also believe in sunken continent called Kumari Kandam where a glorious Dravidian reich reigned in an ever more glorious way.

A subset of them believe that Christianity is the religion of the Tamil people.

They also claim Sangam literature as Non Hindu.

They tend to have an unexplained revulsion to the glorious King Hindu Shiv Bhakt Rajaraja I i.e. Raja Raja Cholan who also called himself Shivapada Shekhara.

They use utterly crass vulgar language towards Hindus .

You can guess as to where this is going.

MisraZ

Country flag
Yes. Tamil supremacists who believe that Lord Ram was an white Aryan who enslaved black Dravidians whose king was Ravan. To this, they also bring the caste angle wherein Lord Ram is a Brahmin who killed subaltern Ravan. (Never mind the fact that Ravanan himself was a Brahmin).

They also belive that Onam is a non Hindu festival.

Most of them also believe in sunken continent called Kumari Kandam where a glorious Dravidian reich reigned in an ever more glorious way.

A subset of them believe that Christianity is the religion of the Tamil people.

They also claim Sangam literature as Non Hindu.

They tend to have an unexplained revulsion to the glorious King Hindu Shiv Bhakt Rajaraja I i.e. Raja Raja Cholan who also called himself Shivapada Shekhara.

They use utterly crass vulgar language towards Hindus .

You can guess as to where this is going.
I have seen 2 penny rice bag coverts spewing leftist venom but this is some next level shit.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
It's not going to happen for S 400. Regarding defense equipment we will keep spares to make sure ban doesn't affect us for a few years .

Overall if sanction comes in even French will be asked to stop supplies to us.
Nope.. France wont agree to sanction India, until India does somethimg extreme.. buying S400 is not it..

sorcerer

Country flag
Nope.. France wont agree to sanction India, until India does somethimg extreme.. buying S400 is not it..
well we know how France screwed the Mistral deal.
Thats why we need to manufacture spares for French equipment in India.
nothing can be taken for granted.
French will side with us..but again...there are no permanent friends..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
well we know how France screwed the Mistral deal.
Thats why we need to manufacture spares for French equipment in India.
nothing can be taken for granted.
French will side with us..but again...there are no permanent friends..
While true that there are no permanent friends.. and India cannot be a serious military power without indigenous weapons.. Russia is still the enemy that NATO trains to fight against, and not a traditional arms customer.. So, its not a valid comparison..

sorcerer

Country flag
While true that there are no permanent friends.. and India cannot be a serious military power without indigenous weapons.. Russia is still the enemy that NATO trains to fight against, and not a traditional arms customer..
Agree..but the political buckling after committing a sale.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Antagonise Russia for what?
Ukraine and Baltic States have nothing to offer to us. Keep France , Germany, Russia on our sides.
Any other country India can bulldoze them🤪
Why do these Nordic and half Nordic half Slavic countries many a women head of states ?

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Canada has all the enemies of India at one place.

Khalistani radicals [Check]
Porkies [Check]
Chinese [Check]
Indian Islamist [Check]

Who knows Lemurians and turkz might also be there.
canada seems to be a magnet for these woke types and you know the opinion of these woke types when it comes to the indian coloured people.we are not the right type of non - whites for them.whenever i think of canada i think of this woke shit that is obviously not good for india to follow and not good for any country for that matter.it has been there even before chinese infiltration.so my gut reaction is always to distrust them.

and generally woke people hate relatively successful coloured people which chinese and indians fit into.

ClawReed787

Country flag
We don't get to hear much about Myanmar. Would like to know more about their internal politics?

Arvion Mk 1B

Country flag
Mi35 have a problem operating at full potential in the high altitudes but yes the IAF Mi 35 sqns were a peculiar organisations. They are IAF assets purchased from Army Budget and under operational command of the Army.

Arvion Mk 1B

Country flag
Rotary wing assets are rightfully with the PLAGF. Indian Army Aviation has been demanding the same role and capability but then the IAF has been resisting. It makes sense that helicopters which are intimate/close air support assets should be with the Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles