Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Im talkig about circa 2016. As of late, Yeah hk416s aren't ideal they always had their fair share of problems back with JSOC too. JSOC Armourers customized Hk416s beyond recognition to be used. The current lot used by JSOC units has an SMR upper, improved charging handle, AAC Blackout 51Ts and stuff of that sort. Devgru is going for Noveske's N4 and Cag is going for Sig MCXs maybe or SR16s idk. SAS uses an Mk18 eqvt and most of the UKSF is going for a KAC ar15.
HK416s are over rated ones .Much cheaper AR-15 variants does the same job being less bulkier with same results.

airborneCommando

Country flag
HK416s are over rated ones .Much cheaper AR-15 variants does the same job being less bulkier with same results.
That's what I wrote. They lie somewhere in the middle. For our usage, I believe our m4s and the new arads are the perfect ar15s to be in the armoury of SF units especially army SF.
Its an old pic.Grease guns were supplied to SFF by US before Bulgarian Aks started coming.
SFF still have these alongwith AR-18s

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
That's what I wrote. They lie somewhere in the middle. For our usage, I believe our m4s and the new arads are the perfect ar15s to be in the armoury of SF units especially army SF.

SFF still have these alongwith AR-18s
Same goes with Mp-5s .Many systems came to replace Mp-5s but failed every time to kill the Mp-5.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles