Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I have seen some builds of sig 716 and they all have bipods and the rifle is being used as a marksmen rifle
Example
That's exactly how SG and NSG use this rifle even seen the set-up with Garuds now Army was looking to upgrade a few sigs with bipods and some other stuff I don't know what happened to that

airborneCommando

Country flag
I have seen some builds of sig 716 and they all have bipods and the rifle is being used as a marksmen rifle
Example
That's exactly how SG and NSG use this rifle even seen the set-up with Garuds now Army was looking to upgrade a few sigs with bipods and some other stuff I don't know what happened to that
NSG one is a separate DMR model, the one with the infantry is battle rifle.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Never seen one with this setup good to know but infantry needs to catch up if they are using Gucci they need to use it like GUCCI (any pics?)

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
NSG one is a separate DMR model, the one with the infantry is battle rifle.
Different types cause I swear they are all named sig 716i.
But by that can’t we use LPVO or sum sht on infantry ones?
Also one question what’s the logic behind using holos on these rifles(other than being cheap)?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Articles