India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Well there were many veterans saying we are at Black top during first week of September. So there maybe some reality in IA being at BTView attachment 66693
@Deadtrap is right .

:yawn: i am no sat expert and i dont wanna get into argument with people with actual experience .
but you can actually see trails made by people walking , its not wear and tear but looks like the soil/rocks being disturbed.

Sat images are available for sep 1 , readjustments were made on aug 29 i believe.
you can see what looks like our tents pop up on sep 1 , they are not even on yellow bump.they are in same spot as they are now. chinese tents are also faintly visible right on yellow bump.

Doesnt seem likely to me that we left/got kicked out between Aug 29 and Sep 1.

Deadtrap

Country flag
What type of weapons can turkey supply to Pakistan?
Turkey is increasingly hostile.
We should recognize Turkey as a major threat after China and Pakistan.
The only thing I am worried abt is TRT. It needs to be blocked. It's doing worse anti India journalism than Al Jazeera.
No wonder Ghafoora visited TRT office when he was the DG of ISPR.

ataru09

Country flag
IA troops would have been on the reverse slope, avoiding line of sight of PLA ( Assuming IA did occupy BT ).. And microwave weapons like US ADS work line of sight..
If like the old fool in the video, the idea was to heat up the entire mountain top.. Considering enormous heat loss... it would require colossal amounts of energy.. Its simply ridiculous that such amounts of energy can be generated at the LAC..

Chinese are a Type 2 civilization on the Kardashev scale. They have a portable nuclear reactor that can carried in a pocket and used for vaporizing mountain tops.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
For all the virtue signaling by Armenians, for being at the receiving end of the Armenian genocide, they drove out 750000 ethnic azeris from areas surrounding karabagh, when they won the 1993 war with Azerbaijan. Armenians lost all that land now, and the self proclaimed martial prowess of armenians is in the trash heap of history.. These morons slept on the laurels of a past war, forgot to modernize their army, while Azerbaijan was busy building a modern army.
There are lessons for us too, w.r.t military modernization, and also about dealing with rabid anti India Azad kashmiris, in case we capture the territory in the distant future. If Armenia could have expelled 750000 azeris, so can we..
Also, we need to be as self sufficient as China in making military hardware, to cater to the scenario wherein India is subjected to wsstern arms embargo

Below is a very interesting article:

shade

Country flag
It was resolved in 1977 with an agreement. Currently the only threat to Andaman and Nicobar is from China.
The point of that tweet pic is everyone and their dog will start jumping about if we lose a war and think India is "weak", like blood in the water, every 3rd rate shark out there will be attracted to our territory.

sorcerer

Country flag
India to get more eyes to monitor Chinese presence in IOR & SCS: Navy to get P8i Aircraft

Knowitall

The point of that tweet pic is everyone and their dog will start jumping about if we lose a war and think India is "weak", like blood in the water, every 3rd rate shark out there will be attracted to our territory.
There is no need for war anymore.

Rcep sign hogaya wait for 5-6 years a few more deals and extra clauses ASEAN will automatically start being pricks to us.

I had read about a plan of the Chinese to set up various bases in and around asia they are getting there slowly.

shade

Country flag

Rcep sign hogaya wait for 5-6 years a few more deals and extra clauses ASEAN will automatically start being pricks to us.

I had read about a plan of the Chinese to set up various bases in and around asia they are getting there slowly.
They are building a naval base in Cambodia, and already have one in this one country called Eritrea( that is for anti piracy ops supposedly ), also as always Gwadar is on the menu.

ASEAN people are already the bitches of the Chinese, this is just putting a fancy leash on them.

1605537833947.png

Read about this, the Chinese are practically the Jews of SEAsia, long ago in Ancient times Tamils and Kalinga( Odiyas ) used to fill this role there.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag

RCEP was put forward by ASEAN anyway. India is being encircled, I am not sure why our leaders don't move closer to China tbh.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
They are building a naval base in Cambodia, and already have one in this one country called Eritrea( that is for anti piracy ops supposedly ), also as always Gwadar is on the menu.

ASEAN people are already the bitches of the Chinese, this is just putting a fancy leash on them.

View attachment 66785

Read about this, the Chinese are practically the Jews of SEAsia, long ago in Ancient times Tamils and Kalinga( Odiyas ) used to fill this role there.
They also have a base in Djibouti

Djibouti_(orthographic_projection).svg.png

They could easily cut off oil supplies as they have a base at the choke point of the Red Sea (and therefore the Suez Canal)

shade

Country flag
I doubt they could turn India into a vassal
That is their end goal lmao.
There are no "equals" with these "we gon be superpower n sheeit" types.
Currently they are not at par with US in various areas, once they are we will be vassalized unless we have long term plan(s) to deal with them militarily and economically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles