India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I seen Chinese forum members refer to him as a political commissar.

He talks about international relations .

Stupid video is been reposted everywhere.
If it was a paki using these cute sonic weapons, his scifi a** would have been blown to smithereens by a well placed 155 mm artillery shell.. In case, sonic weapons were used, the only reason that choclate boys of PLA get away with such naughty behavior is because of the accursed CBMs.

johnq

Russia has made its stand crystal clear that it is with China and that's a subtle or direct message to Quad.

Russia played China's pimp and led India on when China was amassing troops in Tibet.

Russia abandoned Armenia. Nothing more needs to be said on the subject.
I disagree. Things are not always what they seem on the surface. Russia does not trust China at all, in spite of whatever show they put up. And Russia-India relationship is stronger than is publicly known, in spite of Chinese and American efforts to destroy it.
Russia will always stay on India's side, even if it doesn't make a public display of it. Instead, I believe it is Biden who is owned by the Chinese government.

Indian government/military bureaucracy knew about Chinese amassing of troops but did nothing about it because of the horrid bureaucracy/politicians in the chain of command. India also has satellites that can see Chinese troop movements, it doesn't need Russia's help for that. It is Indian government bureaucracy that failed to do anything about it; why pass the buck onto Russia? It is Indian government/military's responsibility to protect the borders, not Russia's.

I have suspected for a while that either China has leverage over people in Indian government/military bureaucracy or they are just too brainwashed by Chinese military propaganda, and giving bad advice to the leadership. This is why in every de-escalation move so far, Indian side of the LAC is being turned into a buffer zone with Indian army being pushed back even further. I believe Colonel Santosh Babu and his men were in the way of such Chinese expansionist plans, hence they were targeted by the PLA. After they were killed, the Galwan de-escalation happened, with more of the Indian side of the LAC being turned into a buffer zone. No point in blaming other countries, when India's own house is not in order.

I am not surprised by all of this; it is how CCP/PLA operate, as they are criminals.
But India needs to wake up, as it has continually lost territory to China since independence. Indian army can keep moving its posts further back, as they did in 2013, and they are doing now to create "buffer zones," because of short term relief. PLA will keep coming back and breaking their agreements and taking over more land, as they are opportunistic predators. It would be better to make a stand against PLA while India is holding onto some strategically advantageous locations and build them into strongholds (bunkers, underground facilities, etc.), supported by massive military infrastructure (roads, tunnels, bridges, helipads, etc.).

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
:dude: how would you use a directed energy weapon without a clear line of sight ?

and that too the top of black top. i know sonic waves bend around corners and can hug landscapes due to

diffraction , but to my knowledge microwaves travel in straight line.

Lol , they microwaved top of mountain - god tier bullshitting and people keep posting it over and over.
I saw that clip. God level bakcho** by the old chinese guy..
Mountain top into a microwave oven.. How.? Guess the Chinese had a scifi force field covering the entire mountain to entrap all that energy..😂

Cheran

Country flag
:dude: how would you use a directed energy weapon without a clear line of sight ?

and that too the top of black top. i know sonic waves bend around corners and can hug landscapes due to

diffraction , but to my knowledge microwaves travel in straight line.

Lol , they microwaved top of mountain - god tier bullshitting and people keep posting it over and over.
Yes, this is not the first time. It has appeared again via CCP handles & needs to be countered each and every time lest it becomes the truth down the line.

Why did we leave BT after briefly holding it? View attachment 66687
So as per hellfire babooze persuaded the IA to retreat from black top. After IA withdrawal, CCP is free to publish whatever story it wants, microwave, photon torpedo, etc.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
GOI position has always been that we did'nt cross LAC .

The pics of our troops on yellow bump also looks exactly right on the LAC and not beyond it.

IMHO we never had black top .
After the CCP clown acknowledging the brief loss of Black top and possibly Helmet top.. I now have more confidence in the assertion that we held black top, but briefly.. Else, the old CCP guy would not have publicly acknowledged such a lapse on the part of PLA.. After all PLA is supposed to be this ultra competent all seeing military machine as per CCP and Sawhnstein propaganda.. Why would a CCP official dent this image without reason..?

mokoman

Country flag
After the CCP clown acknowledging the brief loss of Black top and possibly Helmet top.. I now have more confidence in the assertion that we held black top, but briefly.. Else, the old CCP guy would not have publicly acknowledged such a lapse on the part of PLA.. After all PLA is supposed to be this ultra competent all seeing military machine as per CCP and Sawhnstein propaganda.. Why would a CCP official dent this image without reason..?
I am no expert , but from what i can see . the only place from which they can fire their magical gun is from the PLA camp at base of black top .

There is along winding road and you can drive trucks and vehicles up it

But its over 1k away from peak and 700m below .

Its just bullshit .

Knowitall

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Either we held it or we didn't as simple as that there is no briefly here.

@mokoman and @mist_consecutive already provided an excellent analysis on BT area.

Their is nothing like us holding it briefly why would we leave such an important position in the middle of a standoff.
Babus have done bigger blunders in the past.

Knowitall

Anyways I am waiting to see how we proceed from here this so called resolution is worrring but i will hold my horses for now.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Why did we leave BT after briefly holding it? View attachment 66687
What rubbish. We never had BT. Even in the latest Google Earth images which was updated on 15 June prior to India's action, we can see that Chinese have been climbing BT. Their foot trails can be clearly seen. Only after India's action in August, Chinese came and sat at top point of Yellow bump from where the LAC passes.
Poor misinformation by Hellfire. Neeraj is right, that Mine blast situation lead to halt in our progress to Yellow Bump.

Also even if we don't have highest point in Yellow Bump, our forces are sitting on top of the opposite highest peak Mukhpari.

Last edited:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
What rubbish. We never had BT. Even in the latest Google Earth images which was updated on 15 June prior to India's action, we can see that Chinese have been climbing BT. Their foot trails can be clearly seen. Only after India's action in August, Chinese came and sat at top point of Yellow bump from where the LAC passes.
Poor misinformation by Hellfire. Neeraj is right, that Mine blast situation lead to halt in our progress to Yellow Bump.

Also even if we don't have highest point in Yellow Bump, our forces are sitting on top of the opposite highest peak Mukhpari.
Well there were many veterans saying we are at Black top during first week of September. So there maybe some reality in IA being at BT
Screenshot_2020-11-15-22-48-15-71.png

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I am no expert , but from what i can see . the only place from which they can fire their magical gun is from the PLA camp at base of black top .

There is along winding road and you can drive trucks and vehicles up it

But its over 1k away from peak and 700m below .

Its just bullshit .
IA troops would have been on the reverse slope, avoiding line of sight of PLA ( Assuming IA did occupy BT ).. And microwave weapons like US ADS work line of sight..
If like the old fool in the video, the idea was to heat up the entire mountain top.. Considering enormous heat loss... it would require colossal amounts of energy.. Its simply ridiculous that such amounts of energy can be generated at the LAC..

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Well there were many veterans saying we are at Black top during first week of September. So there maybe some reality in IA being at BTView attachment 66693
And hellfire does have a point, if surveillance equipment was removed from BT, someone had to do it physically, and surely PLA wouldn't have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles