Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

hurrians

Country flag
. Overthrow zelensky in a coup
. declare neutrality to Putin and woke west
. Decriminalise use of Russian language and restrictions on Russian orthodox church
. Release putins oligarch friends and their assets
. Negotiate with Russia to give your land back with you declaring autonomy in these lands and allowing Russian troops there ala what ur financier does in Japan and Germany
. Ban groups and organisation that spew hatred towards Russians or other ethnic groups

But ofcourse pakism will prevent you from taking the logical steps to regain your lost honour.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
A acquaintance of mine was recently in South Korea. He says that ordinary people talk about the causes of this war in the same primitive way. The only difference is that society is on our side. They don't understand the big picture, but they understand that it is RIGHT. Only those deeply interested in politics know the background.
His advice is to lies on everyone dick. You can’t explain it to everyone, but I heard the sound of DShKM today, and not some homosex abroad.
So I don’t give a damn about the primitivism of the explanation when they compare us with Pakistan, but they themselves show an ATGM on a tractor.
70466463db0a092d.jpg

Personally, I have nothing against such a combination, but I do not look at other nations with contempt.

Overlord

Country flag
Cuckrainian thinks posting pics from different country going to change the ground situation of European Pakistan i.e. Cuckraine. The cope is strong with this one
You are still losing, your women are warming beds in western Europe, your entire gene pool is being pulverized to nothing left & your east Euro shithole will be a used bhosdarican condom at the end.

But.....but posting irrelevant pics will change ground reality somehow. Anything to let you sleep cuckrainian & your only randian supporters in this thread.

Reactions: SKC

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
A acquaintance of mine was recently in South Korea. He says that ordinary people talk about the causes of this war in the same primitive way. The only difference is that society is on our side. They don't understand the big picture, but they understand that it is RIGHT. Only those deeply interested in politics know the background.
His advice is to lies on everyone dick. You can’t explain it to everyone, but I heard the sound of DShKM today, and not some homosex abroad.
So I don’t give a damn about the primitivism of the explanation when they compare us with Pakistan, but they themselves show an ATGM on a tractor.
View attachment 253800

Personally, I have nothing against such a combination, but I do not look at other nations with contempt.
in regards to your attached picture particularly, have you ever tried to slice through a 2 ft waterlogged rice/paddy field stretching 10s of miles long with any tank or armored vehicle ?
Try that and you will end up like this( or, may have already ended up) -
1716104282865.png
1716104335467.png
1716104387648.png

BUT- my friend, that DinoTractarosaur can effortlessly go though that puddle, eve tow/drag anything through even , shoot any stranding column miles away with ATGMs and return back safely.. even - even it gets blown up by enemies...... it costs nothing in comparison to the multi million $ stuck Slowpokes...

Simple Darwinism-- The party which keeps on evolving with changing circumstance, will claim the ticket for future existence...

P.S- what happened to the 15 sea drones trying to attack Crimea with S2A missiles at once? Did any of those 15 manage to pass the Jaw of Alligators' ?
1716105507012.png

Last edited:

hurrians

Country flag
View attachment 253800

Akim dear I thought you were immune to pakism but it seems you have been infected by the pakism virus, what else makes you think of posting irrelevant pictures when your country is being destroyed,your president is living on alms provided by West, your land is being captured,
like imran zelensky has now become the famous professional beggar.

I don't want to make fun of plight of your fellow citizens.

Dear Akim stop with pakism , that path only leads to destruction of your motherland or what is left of it.

shade

Country flag
Akim dear I thought you were immune to pakism but it seems you have been infected by the pakism virus, what else makes you think of posting irrelevant pictures when your country is being destroyed,your president is living on alms provided by West, your land is being captured,
like imran zelensky has now become the famous professional beggar.

I don't want to make fun of plight of your fellow citizens.

Dear Akim stop with pakism , that path only leads to destruction of your motherland or what is left of it.
His country and people are just condoms used to fuck Russia.
Once the West is fed up or can't continue anymore the condom will be removed and tossed into the thrash.

Akim will probably hobbling his way to Polund or some place otherwise Russies will put him in a gulag in siberia.

The fate of this country will be that of the South Vietnam regime, not even Bosnia or Kosovo, the men will be fertilizer, the children kidnapped by Russia and send inland and the women will be whores in Amsterdam and Brussels( i mean they already are )

As for Zelensky he either escaped to America or a Ukronazi general has him shot for being a 2rs Jewish American puppet who lost the whole nation to Russia.

hurrians

Country flag
View attachment 253800

In our next aid consignment you can ask for these tractors (of course not armed) you can modify them in Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
in regards to your attached picture particularly, have you ever tried to slice through a 2 ft waterlogged rice/paddy field stretching 10s of miles long with any tank or armored vehicle ?
Try that and you will end up like this( or, may have already ended up) -
View attachment 253803View attachment 253804View attachment 253805
BUT- my friend, that DinoTractarosaur can effortlessly go though that puddle, eve tow/drag anything through even , shoot any stranding column miles away with ATGMs and return back safely.. even - even it gets blown up by enemies...... it costs nothing in comparison to the multi million $ stuck Slowpokes...

Simple Darwinism-- The party which keeps on evolving with changing circumstance, will claim the ticket for future existence...

P.S- what happened to the 15 sea drones trying to attack Crimea with S2A missiles at once? Did any of those 15 manage to pass the Jaw of Alligators' ?
View attachment 253807
@Overlord suck it. https://t.me/mertvyeruskiexoxly

I repeat: - I have nothing against the tractor. Necessary means necessary. Even camels or sticks with nails. If it is beneficial, then there is no need to deny it. It's easier to transport than to carry.

Overlord

Country flag
@Akim Choke on this Ukrainian subhuman bitch & sell your bitches to zoorope & M-E for some doles
Russian fucking your motherland, day in & day out, save it instead of hiding in basement in Odessa & crying over here like a literal low life euro cuck.

Overlord

Country flag
For @Akim & his beloved randians randi ka pillas

You know you're winning when you have to attract foreign investments to repair a effing toilet.
IMG_20240519_143608_124.jpg

What a pathetic shithole,even pakroaches would be better than this

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
For @Akim & his beloved randians randi ka pillas

You know you're winning when you have to attract foreign investments to repair a effing toilet.
View attachment 253831

What a pathetic shithole,even pakroaches would be better than this
Go to the official website and check first, because I can also write that Putler fucks little boys. However, there is no confirmation of my words.
Indeed, in Soviet and passenger carriages of the 90-2000s there is no vacuum toilet. In newer carriages they are installed, but modernization of older carriages requires money. This issue is relevant for many countries.

hurrians

Country flag
Pakism at it peak

"When asked about concerns within the United States among some quarters that so much money is being spend on assisting Ukraine, Zelenskyy said the money is not being given to Ukraine but is going to American companies that are manufacturing arms and ammunition for Ukraine. He added that the money being marked for Ukraine is creating jobs for Americans."

'It's world's fault, they gave Putin opportunity to occupy': Ukrainian President Zelenskyy

“All we need are two Patriot systems. Russia will not be able to occupy Kharkiv if we have those,” said Zelenskyy.

Delusional self destruction and begging two well known symptoms of pakism.

hurrians

Country flag
In 1997 a bill passed by the Russian parliament (Duma) recognized the Russian Orthodox Church as the sole, preeminent religion of the Russian Federation, with an addendum acknowledging only three other “traditional” Russian faiths: Judaism, Islam, and Buddhism. Other religions would not have the same legal status or any support for their missionary work.

"Despite the gracious approval of Vajpayee, the government of Moscow decided to renovate the area surrounding ISKCON’s longstanding temple, threatening the devotees’ practice of Krishna consciousness once again.

And so it was that, in 2004, the Moscow government took back the building and destroyed it"

"In October 2005, the mayor of Moscow, Yury Luzhkov, suddenly reversed the order for ISKCON’s land, and the temple was demolished"

Akim compared to Russia, Ukraine has been more accomodating of Hindu.

If you shed your pakism , Indians will be you great friend.

RocketMan

Country flag
Soviet Union 2.0 ? IMHO Entire Europe is better off under a Russian hagemony than Globohomo GAE ideology which destroys society & promotes rampant consumerism, woke ideology & deracianates proles. Democracy is a failed concept anyway. Americunts should be relegated back to their shithole continent as usual. Meanwhile India must follow welfare capitalism economic model to improve itself .

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In 1997 a bill passed by the Russian parliament (Duma) recognized the Russian Orthodox Church as the sole, preeminent religion of the Russian Federation, with an addendum acknowledging only three other “traditional” Russian faiths: Judaism, Islam, and Buddhism. Other religions would not have the same legal status or any support for their missionary work.

"Despite the gracious approval of Vajpayee, the government of Moscow decided to renovate the area surrounding ISKCON’s longstanding temple, threatening the devotees’ practice of Krishna consciousness once again.

And so it was that, in 2004, the Moscow government took back the building and destroyed it"

"In October 2005, the mayor of Moscow, Yury Luzhkov, suddenly reversed the order for ISKCON’s land, and the temple was demolished"

Akim compared to Russia, Ukraine has been more accomodating of Hindu.

If you shed your pakism , Indians will be you great friend.
I will not touch upon the issue of religion, this is a very subtle matter. But I don’t care who prays to which God/Gods.
Regarding begging: When a real war begins (not with sticks wherein nails), I want to see how India will cope with the enemy, who has militarized the country's economy throughout its history.

hurrians

Country flag
I will not touch upon the issue of religion, this is a very subtle matter. But I don’t care who prays to which God/Gods.
Regarding begging: When a real war begins (not with sticks wherein nails), I want to see how India will cope with the enemy, who has militarized the country's economy throughout its history.
Your common master Xi used the technique of nail studded sticks and we followed, and regarding India coping with enemy who has a militirized economy, wrong analogy and wrong thought process on your part (again symptoms of pakism) Do you see your gigachad master Xi (who as per you and Putin is lord of the universe) declaring war on India, No because he is not stupid like your Zelensky , he knows the consequence he will face from India and remember ,this inspite of the fact that he is favourite of Biden ,Putin and the Germans.

Going forward I will not engage on your comments on India as it seems the paki infection has taken hold of your mental health, so stop being delusional and if you ever recover from the infection think about my peace proposal, starting by overthrowing zelensky- the world will be a better place without him at the helm.

PS: even the Americans and Germans will be happy to see him go as it will allow them to cut their losses.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles