India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
They started their Ra**i-Rona when my friend started talking to them, that govt. is anti-garib, govt. wants to give money to Tata and ambani.
Successive governments have given them that sense of entitlement. They know just the rights. Duty goes to hell. The government should get out of Industries.

Deathstar

Country flag
I got the opportunity to visit an OFB facility for an internship 2 years ago and I was shocked when I observed their work culture. Basically they do nothing. 8AM shift starts. 10AM refreshment break for 30 minutes, which obviously stretches to an hour. 12PM lunch break for an hour. Then up to 4PM, when shift ends, play cards, gossips, etc. Out of the 200-300 workers who I was able to observe only 2 were there who I felt were sincerely working and that they have every bit of knowledge regarding their work, even more than there so called 'superiors'.
The first step to a sound and rapidly developing MIC is decentralizing and corporatizing the industry. When one is accountable for their work only then can they work sincerely.
OFB is expected to be shitty ,i have done my BE project in HEMRL Pune , DRDOs lab and i have seen the infrastructure ,it look like 70s while a single story building , wooden furniture, outdated computers , foreign software. Absent employees...it didn't feel like being in a premier defence R&D organization of a country with 3 trillion GDP.
There were stray dogs inside , godowns were open where propellant filled motor casings were kept and that propellant is sensitive to even static electricity...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Perfect . Now if gvt release some brochure for urgent ammunition acquisition from pvt. sector. Anyways these bastards won't be fulfilling the army requirements during 2 front war.
SSS defence is on it's way to Manufacture all kinds of Ammunitions in JV with CBC, but they won't be able to start production until 2025.

nick_indian

Country flag
Looks like are entering "2.5+" front war..

and this could be the "+".
View attachment 61539
I love how Muslims promote secularism only when they are in a minority. As soon as they hit majority, ALALALALA SHARIA LAWWWW!!!

I am not a Muslim hater but Muslims need to really do something about this inbuilt hypocrisy. EVERYONE with half a brain can see through it.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Does anyone know how many drones our Military has?

In the recent Armenia & CutBullis fight, drones seems to have played a crucial role.
Any wars with Asmani Kithab Inbreds and BatMunchers would involve drones in large numbers.
Already asked this question. But that's good that atleast someone is thinking that way.

1. Since the terrain is quite harsh, use of UAVs is possible.
2. Spansgur gap has Armor on both sides, and Armor in that little corridor is a dead weight against PGMs

Example:

3. The way to defend against UAV could become costly, because then your SAM systems which require expensive missiles. A good solution is to deploy Electronic jamming in the area.

4. I am sure our army strategist have already studied the consequences of UAVs. Like my usual rhetoric, IAFs active role is very crucial. Currently in terms of airpower, we have the edge, but recently they are deploying more SAMs near borders.

5. Plus we are basing too much belief in S400, whereas we should deploy the MRSAM, and start work on LRSAM. If we deploy just these two's at possible choke points than no matter how hard they can come into airspace, it will be much harder for there pilots to go back.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag

View attachment 61539
Looks like a nice anti-India hitlist, starter-pack.

What these people don't realize is BJP has consolidated a Hindu votebank. This votebank swept Maharashtra (until SHS decided to go rogue). BJP's latest strategy is to shed all allies and contest 500+ seats in the 2024 LS polls.

It will take a 100 Hathras-level events to dent the Hindu votebank consolidation BJP achieved with Mandir in UP.

And BJP plans to do dozens of more big things before 2024.

Doval can decrypt Telegram, bore through VPNs, ProtonMail, and intercept S-band (satphones). Good luck to these people.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I got the opportunity to visit an OFB facility for an internship 2 years ago and I was shocked when I observed their work culture. Basically they do nothing. 8AM shift starts. 10AM refreshment break for 30 minutes, which obviously stretches to an hour. 12PM lunch break for an hour. Then up to 4PM, when shift ends, play cards, gossips, etc. Out of the 200-300 workers who I was able to observe only 2 were there who I felt were sincerely working and that they have every bit of knowledge regarding their work, even more than there so called 'superiors'.
The first step to a sound and rapidly developing MIC is decentralizing and corporatizing the industry. When one is accountable for their work only then can they work sincerely.
That's when you know that the workforce is unmotivated, undisciplined. That's the issue with democracy, no wonder the Chinese got it dead set, something works better in democracy, some things just work better in a policing state.

FalconZero

Country flag

View attachment 61539
Yikes, I know half of them at least and every one of them is a despicable piece of shiet and da fuk is Hindus for Human rights organisation? We don't have more than 1000+ terrorist orgs, we don't openly slit people's throat, genocide others in the name of religion, the religion which has that issue is the one which calls itself the religion of piece....F**king hypocrites. F**K everyone of these bunch of scums.
Sorry for being OT.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I love how Muslims promote secularism only when they are in a minority. As soon as they hit majority, ALALALALA SHARIA LAWWWW!!!

I am not a Muslim hater but Muslims need to really do something about this inbuilt hypocrisy. EVERYONE with half a brain can see through it.
They won't. But somebody has to do it for them.

shade

Country flag
Looks like a nice anti-India hitlist, starter-pack.

What these people don't realize is BJP has consolidated a Hindu votebank. This votebank swept Maharashtra (until SHS decided to go rogue). BJP's latest strategy is to shed all allies and contest 500+ seats in the 2024 LS polls.

It will take a 100 Hathras-level events to dent the Hindu votebank consolidation BJP achieved with Mandir in UP.

And BJP plans to do dozens of more big things before 2024.

Doval can decrypt Telegram, bore through VPNs, ProtonMail, and intercept S-band (satphones). Good luck to these people.
Ironic they still continue with their traditional appeasing momins and patronizing jihadis stunts, and also promoting divisive caste oogah boogah politics not realizing that doing these things all the past years is what precisely resulted in their defeat we see today

shade

Country flag
btw does anyone know that is it possible to force OFB kamchors to work under some national security law.
Or if that is not possible how many weeks/month will it take to train fresh employees to do the work of OFB slackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles