India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

The gods only accept Virgins as offering.
Not sure if our Khiladi meets the criteria...
No way he is virgin mojito... Last heard, bugger was caught spending more time in neighborhood gentleman's club than his home..:basanti::basanti:

Cheetah007

Country flag
My two cents.....

Throw the art of war by Sun Tzu in a thrash can. The whole world shouldn't be intimidated by this copied crap....
If Chinese were so good in following, they wouldn't have been humiliated for the past 500 years.
Most Chinese news article mention a quote of Sun Tzu, they are there dirty tactics....

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Guys remember there is no need to report anything you see from our side. Specially those in border areas or in strategic points.

Keep Calm

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Does anyone know how many drones our Military has?

In the recent Armenia & CutBullis fight, drones seems to have played a crucial role.
Any wars with Asmani Kithab Inbreds and BatMunchers would involve drones in large numbers.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag

In the recent Armenia & CutBullis fight, drones seems to have played a crucial role.
Any wars with Asmani Kithab Inbreds and BatMunchers would involve drones in large numbers.
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Air_Force, India has 217 drones including Israeli Heron,Searcher and Indian Lakshya. Numbers for Israeli Harop not mentioned.

Cheran

Country flag
BREAKING: Next India-China military level talks round likely on October 12, sources tell me. Will be the final round of talks led by Lt Gen Harinder Singh before he hands over charge of Leh Corps to Lt Gen PGK Menon.
via Shiv Aroor

Synergy

Country flag

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Air_Force, India has 217 drones including Israeli Heron,Searcher and Indian Lakshya. Numbers for Israeli Harop not mentioned.

according to some reports, we had 110 Harop in stock plus 54 ordered (probably) in 2019.

but probably actual number is classified.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
@Mods consider banning this Plutoxic guy - he strikes me as a Chinese/Paki troll.

He doesn't seem to make any comments, just silently observes, and I've noticed that whenever I post something positive/confident about India being able to take on China - he just gives a "funny" reaction, then disappears again.

shade

Country flag
@Mods consider banning this Plutoxic guy - he strikes me as a Chinese Indian/Paki troll.

He doesn't seem to make any comments, just silently observes, and I've noticed that whenever I post something positive/confident about India being able to take on China - he just gives a "funny" reaction, then disappears again.
More like a librandu, likes only for FaThEr oF ThE NaTiOn fanboying and We WoULdnT HaVe FrEeDoM wiThoUT BaPU AnD ChAChA, haha for everything else.
Ching chongs have no time to come to some random Indian armchair general forum just to shit on the armchair general's country, every "Chinese" you see on the English internet is probably Usman from Faislabad, or some Librandu woke joker

etantra

Country flag

indeed assuming all those drone videos are true and the narrative that comes with it represent the facts correctly.. most times they are not...

check r/CombatFootage on reddit and you can see people question the authenticity of many of them..

etantra

Country flag
More like a librandu, likes only for FaThEr oF ThE NaTiOn fanboying and We WoULdnT HaVe FrEeDoM wiThoUT BaPU AnD ChAChA, haha for everything else.
Ching chongs have no time to come to some random Indian armchair general forum just to shit on the armchair general's country, every "Chinese" you see on the English internet is probably Usman from Faislabad, or some Librandu woke joker
and some of them get paid to do it.. why will PLA gets poorly qualified Chinese to pretend like Indians when Indian liberandus can do the job better...

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Oh no we did have some Chinese lurking around everytime tensions flared.xd

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
supremacy 0f PLA
if we delay taking them on now, we might loose this advantage as well.
Ultimately mountaineering is a skillset, spend enough time and money people are bound to acquire it over time.

CCP absorbed achieved adopted tech and business practices in other fields much faster than it took the west to create them, making an assumption that PLA will not acquire proficiency in mountaineering will be a very very bad move on our part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles