India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
Wait for Qing Shi to get pregnant
then our Rudali gang will bring out every type of victim card to bring her out...

They should have never made this woman's profile public.
She should have just "disappeared" and forever be in some secret place providing info.
Just like Col. Zahir Habib of ISI who went missing in Nepal.
Got to admit, that was one heck of an op pulled by us.

Last edited:

ataru09

Country flag
Unlikely. Without naval action, there shall be no war.
Furthermore, the precursor to war is a breakdown in diplomatic relationships, the closing of embassies, the return of ambassadors. None of this is happening, none of the above seem likely to happen.
War between two nations is a formal process, there are rules and conventions which have to be followed before two nations can declare themselves to be in a state of war.
As of today, only skirmish is possible.

War will only be possible when at the very least we have naval blockade or an Ultimatum.

From Wikipedia

International law
The Hague Convention relative to the Opening of Hostilities of 18 October 1907, provides as follows:

As reasons for a declaration of war are necessarily in the nature of an ultimatum, the ultimatum may now be regarded as an indispensable formality precedent to the outbreak of hostilities.

Another Hague convention of the same date respecting the limitation of the employment of force for the recovery of contract debts provides as follows:

This undertaking, however, is not applicable when the debtor state refuses or neglects to reply to an offer of arbitration or, "after accepting the offer, renders the settlement of the compromis impossible, or, after the arbitration, fails to comply with the award."

Under this convention, in the cases to which it relates, the alternative of the ultimatum is ipso facto arbitration, and it is only when the conditions of the convention have been set at naught that other measures may be employed.[2]
Can we approach the intergalactic supreme court if these conventions are not followed?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Why are you so scared of losses.
I think military's approach is correct.
That was an example. What I'm trying to say is, we'll be quite hampered as well trying to do ops in Winter. We will lose people to weather then, which won't happen now.

My gripe is efficiency. Yes, we did take Siachen but we had no choice. We didn't have time. We have had time now to do ops without the barriers of winter. There will be extra loss during winter ops in Ladakh is what I'm trying to say.

scatterStorm

Country flag

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
from where that journalist got sensitive information that should be the question.
A lot of moles in our defense apparatus. I always wondered how important information get leaked to media before any type of operation, conflict or skirmish. It is the Indian Armed Forces’s job to inform the public about the important events regarding defense and national security not the leftist TRP seeking fake news medias.

Knowitall

What info can this gaddar be passing on, her phones weibo and we-chat should be scavenged to get more details and use her account to still monitor there cell.
Was watching times now right now their defence editor nikunj explained that there is a possibility while not confirmed that had intel on the galwan ambush.

What is confirmed is that they had passed deployment information troop movement and future action course to the Chinese both during doklam and current standoff.

Another point he stressed is that getting such info is simply not possible without having an inside contact.

The whole fiasco reminds me of the Navy war room leak case.

That was the stuff of nightmares back in the day.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Was watching times now right now their defence editor nikunj explained that there is a possibility while not confirmed that had intel on the galwan ambush.

What is confirmed is that they had passed deployment information troop movement and future action course to the Chinese both during doklam and current standoff.

Another point he stressed is that getting such info is simply not possible without having an inside contact. The army should be very careful there are always people like shukla here and there.

MOD babus are responsible for running this racket.

scatterStorm

Country flag

Another point he stressed is that getting such info is simply not possible without having an inside contact.

PAK involvement here, sleeper cells? or Meaning there's a mole in our military?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles