India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
What the hell do people simply not get proper food in China.

Its always undercooked meat or some meat which was never supposed to be in their mouth in the first place.

Why even animals will starve and die before eating sbit like Chinese.
Long ago it was literally no food for the peasants in the country side, so eat anything that moves.
Also Chinese are literally an assimilated population from savages mainly, so eating habits of grass skirt wearers have been preserved, even though they are Han in every other way

The current phenomenon seems to be a meme based on urbanites wanting to eat "game" and they keep wanting more are more exotic meat, i.e random wild animals are caught in the countryside and sold live in the markets of say
W U H A N

1600269668961.png

omaebakabaka

From Vstol Jockey (this is perhaps why Hellfire keeps mentioning Asal Uttar on twitter):

Depsang is becoming more like the third battle of Panipat with one exception, While we are blocking PLA escape route to North, They are blocking our route to the south but we have cornered them in a J-Shape bowl very much like the deployment we had in Asal Uttar. The hook of this J is our traditional deployment in Depsang and the long handle of the J is the area to the north. This allows us to cut them off from Hotan side completely in a battle and decimate them devoid of any resupply. We wanted to have a proper U-shape bowl like Asal Uttar but our moves to the southern Depsang got stuck as PLA had blocked the Y-junction area.

View attachment 59428
That is good, any details how we match their deployments in the context of mirroring force levels in this sector? To outflank you need numbers with proper force multipliers and strategy to break the opponent into minor factions.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
I second the end part of yours. If we have to choose we will choose the current govt. But we expected and deserve a better leadership.
Who is stopping from giving china punch.
Who stopping from taking hard actions against covid
Who is stopping from taking reform actions in economy.

Actually we have to choose between a zero and 5 % we really don't have a choice.
dont be pappu, tell us who is better candidate than current pm mr modi?

Bhadra

Country flag
No that's not what he means what he means is that the govt must say incursions happens in buffer zone we have taken necessary precautions and done quid pro quo.

It's better for bjp and modi itself be honest so opposition doesn't have anything g to question you.
Let us be very clear on one thing...
Which land and which territory has been ensured to be as ours by Indian govt so far on Northern borders?
Have they been able to force a border for ourselves? The areas which is being guarded and being protected has been forced by China on us.. China with withdrew and we occupied that over 74 years... If Chinese were at Leh and Tejpur, I doubt the govts so afar would have waged wars with them over territory... Nehru in fact ordered vacation of Assam.... such is the state of affairs..

There is nothing very alarming in this - We claim that Aksaichin is our Land but what have we done to assert and regain that over 70 years ? Has the Congress govts and Pappu's Nana. Dadi, Mother or anyone else including those loudmouths MEA have given any defined , demarcated or assuredly safe border to this country ?

With what face are they asking Modi questions on "Our Land"? They are the ones who had handed over our own land to be administered by diplomates as if it was foreign? When Army was able to creep up slowly under a fear psychosis created by these guys to present LAC, they put CSG on their heads. When it was not enough, these guys removed the Army and put up ITBP there...

Tell me who many DG ITBP, IG ITBO , DIG and CO have been send to jail for surrendering land to the Chinese? Quite a lot of land has been surrendered between 1975 when Army reached back the present LAC position and 2020 and all under police forces.

Every asshole in this country = be it R&AW, IB, MEA, MHA, IPS, IAS, ITBP have been sucking the blood of Indian Taxpayers and extending their bureaucratic empires in the name and fear of China. They have given and perpetuated a fear of China on our country rather than provide any protection against China.....

And these assholes know one job well - how to mount on the head of Army ... that is all.

I do not know when will some General rise up and tell them simply to remain in their place.

Last edited:
Country flag
What solution does pappu offer to the economic "crisis" apart from "I'll follow whatever the experts say?"

What solution does pappu offer to coronavirus, since he has already screamed LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN to death in Feb and early March itself.

What solution does pappu offer to the Chinese land-grab? everyone knows the Chinese have to be ejected by force, but when the time comes for this action, Raul will cry MODI IS WARMONGER, MODI IS SENDING THE POOR, LOWER CASTES AND DALITS TO DIE, SOLDIERS AREN'T GETTING BREAD!.

Bandook leke jane ke baad bohot door ki hai, the imported swine couldn't even bother to show his face in Parliament, and is instead posting zingers on twitter sitting in some foreign country with his mommy, setting up Plan B with their offshore bank account money, incase they ever get the boot from here.

The sarkar is much better than Congress and it's secular pets, but that's a very low bar to set admittedly.

Sir the last line you said, I am going to remember them for my whole life.
So good!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Actually people like you wish Modi to say "China Nahin Ghussa Ham Ghusse Hain" so that Indians could be blamed for violation of agreements, starting the war, and being aggressor.

People understand your game...
So, you're saying is that 20 of our soldiers died...due to what exactly? If China didn't infiltrate, and we didn't either, toh how did they face battle?

Rather, you tell me this. If China hasn't come in, why are we doing what we're doing? If they're in their territory all this while, so why are we gearing up for war if all they're doing in ooga booga in their territory?

Sir, I respect you as a veteran but you're sometimes so enamoured with BJP that even objective realities get political tint in your eye.

China ghussa. There's no two ways about it. The rhetoric is China ghussa, humane bhagaya. Not that China hasn't done any wrong and 20 people died playing gilli dunda.

You really think the public is stupid isn't it? They are smart enough to discard Cong and bring in BJP. They're smart enough to know the PM in this case is lying. MEA is lying.
This isn't any sort of 9D chess. MEA and PM are literally afraid to commit. When you say China ghussa, then then you have to pay them back. If you don't admit they ghussa, then you can ban apps.

Chinese came and built new camps in places they weren't before and "ChInA NaHI GhuSsA".

The same mindset that can't see Indians being termed aggressor is responsible for only defensive actions. No, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the mindset that still has GoI stopping IA from taking any offensive actions till now.

China ghussa. India ne bhagaya. There's no secret game here I'm playing.

Bhadra

Country flag
Yes but the way in which these videos are shot ..it is very clear that they are done to simultanously provoke and intimidate Chinks. For example this statement could have been recorded with lovely mountains and valleys in the background instead of all the trucks carrying the supplies and all the hardware in the background
And tell me one reason why should China not be provoked ..... and Who is opposing such an act ? Is it China and wellwishers of China within our establishment...

I am getting a feeling that MEA Babus are feeling as if Their China card is slipping away from their Monopoly.... They want China fear to remain ingrained in the minds of the Indians... what else do they have ... no one in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, or anywhere gives them two hoots.. and they fail everywhere...

SimplyIndian

Country flag

the question (a) about relationships with neighboring countries mentions all neigbhors, not just China.
MEA has replied to this with just "No"
Nothing specific, for questions (b) to (d) a very generic reply is given, and it doesn't say anything to the effect that border issues aren't related to relations of the country with India.

Written reply of MEA Image below if my favorite KP ends up deleting his tweet

View attachment 59425
Nahi BC 20 jawan marne ka baad, india ka land claim kerne ke baad ( by oli)....relation to aur achhe ho jayage na .

kaise chu*** log bhare hai re parliament hai. sale dekh ko he back dange paiso ke liye. Disgraceful.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Janta gaddat nahi hai unki soch 50-60 saal se aise banayi gai hai. People are waking up hindus are waking up and without shitty caste politics of previous govts.

IT takes time to make perceptions specially in public mind.
At the same time I believe without creating a product for the mass we can't expect them to just avoid .

There is a sharp inc. in cost of electronic right now due to the blockage and whether we agree or not this affects a student to small shop owner big companies everyone as our life is hugely dependent on these electronics.

The products are coming from Malaysian or other route same Chinese stuff but more cost to be paid by end user. We really need to ban their brands and let Indian industry start even if it means by importing components directly from China in the beginning.

Taiwan and Japan must be asked to help us out on this. We have to end this in a war like effort.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
There are quite a few fresh water lakes in ladakh, but since they all freeze and underground water doesn't.. they are searching for some underground water i guess
Huh, I guess melting snow like Antarctic stations would be too cumbersome considering the volume needed.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Not just opposition but sarkar and janta too.

Today they sold 1.30 lakh mi poco phone of china.

Janta gaddar hai. Hindustan log hi gande hai and govt n opposition comes right from public.
BC. 0.5 front ka .01 to yahi khula hua hai. Means War is on. GOI is really doing something good and bat shit eaters are pissing.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
What solution does pappu offer to the economic "crisis" apart from "I'll follow whatever the experts say?"

What solution does pappu offer to coronavirus, since he has already screamed LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN to death in Feb and early March itself.

What solution does pappu offer to the Chinese land-grab? everyone knows the Chinese have to be ejected by force, but when the time comes for this action, Raul will cry MODI IS WARMONGER, MODI IS SENDING THE POOR, LOWER CASTES AND DALITS TO DIE, SOLDIERS AREN'T GETTING BREAD!.

Bandook leke jane ke baad bohot door ki hai, the imported swine couldn't even bother to show his face in Parliament, and is instead posting zingers on twitter sitting in some foreign country with his mommy, setting up Plan B with their offshore bank account money, incase they ever get the boot from here.

The sarkar is much better than Congress and it's secular pets, but that's a very low bar to set admittedly.

What you said is quite insightful. And I agree.

Every time I talk to a person who supports Congress. He or she will give the reason that Pappu isn't even interested in Politics. He is forced to so he says things that can be stupid. In their opinion its childish and its okay.

But when Modi says something like Clouds can reduce RCS of the fighter planes or lit a diya when people are in lockedown. It becomes plain and simple poison to them.

So, my conclusion is that Opposition is welcome to ask any question. After all we are a democracy. But the way Pappu and his gang is behaving since the year started. I hate to say this but its completely "ANTI- NATIONAL". :rage::rage::rage:

Even our Mamta Didi told BJP that any decision that they will make on the China front is okay. :dude::dude:

Bhadra

Country flag
From Vstol Jockey (this is perhaps why Hellfire keeps mentioning Asal Uttar on twitter):

Depsang is becoming more like the third battle of Panipat with one exception, While we are blocking PLA escape route to North, They are blocking our route to the south but we have cornered them in a J-Shape bowl very much like the deployment we had in Asal Uttar. The hook of this J is our traditional deployment in Depsang and the long handle of the J is the area to the north. This allows us to cut them off from Hotan side completely in a battle and decimate them devoid of any resupply. We wanted to have a proper U-shape bowl like Asal Uttar but our moves to the southern Depsang got stuck as PLA had blocked the Y-junction area.

View attachment 59428
All imagery detection is towards the Chineses sides of LAC which only indicates enhanced Chines presence opposite the DBO sector.

There is no standoff in and around the Chipchap river area where the Google LAC is shown.

The standoff reportedly is in the Southern Area, No deployment and Indian positions have been given by you so how can one assess the situation and make out if it is Assal Uttar or Jhutta Uttar.. ???

Bhadra

Country flag
@Bhadra please there is no point in arguing over koi nhi ghusa thing.. They intruded but to what extent is classified for sure. Our Col. Babu & 20 soldiers died defending our motherland.
It was proper MEA babus fuc*ery.. That PM had to say that. Galwan is Indian territory not Chinese.
I agree with you lekin Ghusse ga tab an when it is yours.... ?? Who is Congress to certify what is ours and what is not ?? What have they done to ensure that it is clearly defined what is what ??

Chnise intruded 19 km inside DBO in 2008 and again in Chumar ... then in Dungti ..and Dumchele is no longer with us ??

All under Congress, MAE and ITBP. Manmohan Singh and MEA did not even inform the Countrymen and there was no parliamentary discussions..

I again ask how many DG IPBP of IG ops ITBP have been dismissed from service so afar.... no they get promoted for keeping quite..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles