India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag
I think that Germans never forgot the humiliation they suffered in the hands of Americans post world war 2. They will sleep with Jihadis and Communist Chinese and but will always remain a reluctant pretentious friend of USA. I also think Trump saw it through them and now they will prompt Jihad enterprise and China man to unsettle USA till they see it fall. They are playing a very long and sinister game.

Oh Dear Germany, when will you learn ?😞

ninja hattori

Country flag
Urgently,

Members need a help.

In below video capt Amrinder Singh is pointing towards a Chinese journalist book. About 5 wars Chinese are going to fight 1st is Taiwan and 2nd on list is India.. and it includes Russia.

Dnt bash me for posting IE and captain. Please be objective.

KINDLY if anyone knows can point out the book.

Spindrift

Germany don't have money ..They are looking for big euro loans ..their finance minister committee suicide in early days of pandemic ...Also Trump actions of alienating the allies is not working .
So China is the natural option for most of western countries but given the controversies around china mostly Uighur and xinjiang they are treading carefully
Blame it on Trump not merkel , in this current environment everyone should be united against china but since Trump is leaving one forum after another and creating a perfect vacuum to be filled by China
Germany posts record-breaking budget surplus

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-posts-record-breaking-budget-surplus/a-51991140

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Urgently,

Members need a help.

In below video capt Amrinder Singh is pointing towards a Chinese journalist book. About 5 wars Chinese are going to fight 1st is Taiwan and 2nd on list is India.. and it includes Russia.

Havent seen the video but I guess that it's about a white paper written and published by CCP on major goals that should be achieved before 2047?? and yes India is on their target list after Taiwan.
In the following days I'll try to find a link if no one have done before.
PS/Cactus link points you toward the paper.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Urgently,

Members need a help.

I think Its from a presentation not book , by some chinese student i think.

It was also posted here.

website It was posted on was banned by Chinese.

Cactus09

Country flag
Urgently,

Members need a help.

Could not find the article. But found this

Sehwag213

Country flag

Knowitall

India’s role is imperative in diversification of global supply chains & Berlin's strategy

World moving rapidly out of china
Already answered this in the last thread.

The whole of europe including germany are waiting this out. Germany is the voice of europe whatever they say you cans assume big corporation and many other countries want the same they just don't want to come out in the open.

Europe wants to be a important player again they are tired of being under the foot of US.

Same goes for asian countries too.

They are playing both the sides quite well and trying to extract their juice from China.

But the main point is and people here need to understand it that if India or US only these two countries don't do anything in the coming months everything will go back to normal.

Won't add japan and australia because they have their own motives especially australia which likes to switch tunes every week or so.

That's why India hasn't accepted them in the quad. It will always be a last option.

We must not depend on others saving us but prepare to fight this battle alone.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is everybody in the whole world watching this thread?.... I wonder.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :hehe: LOL:pound::pound:

And finally some real questions in twitter.....:truestory:

simple answer is Doklam 2017, Xi and PLa’s ich for being over smarted and over played in Doklam, I am telling u boyz its all ego thr supposed superiority complex r not letting them sleep and they r going into an ego trap.
A border war is certain if they don’t restrain themselves.
Dont have high hopes on any dialogue... dialogue will happen once chinese ego has been crushed ...

Dessert Storm

Country flag
So basically yesterday IA did what we thought PLA did which is to conduct offensive action before meetings, oh how the tables turn.
Not me. Had a discussion day before on this on the other Indo- China thread
I have been saying it for the last 2 days:
(1)Chinese called for the meeting not India.
(2) The question isn't what PLA would do before the meeting? The question to ask is What IA would do before the meeting?
(3) That's the Indian Play Book for you.
(4) We are on offensive. They r just posturing.
* The flood lights are seriously on them

Arbit

Country flag
Urgently,

Members need a help.

Read about those wars here

Brood Father

Country flag
Don't know if it is true

Take it with Pinch of salt

#BREAKING : Indian Armed Forces captured 14 dominating positions near Finger-4 and Finger-5 in Eastern Laddakh. We have not suffered any damage in this operation which lasted for 3 hours last evening.

God bless India. God bless Indian Armed Forces.

#IndiaChinaStandoff
10:02 AM · Sep 10, 2020
With this speed Baba will put India in IB within a weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles