India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

If true then that's not only that they have nothing to bargain with us but they try to blackmail Russia. They may have asked for something to Russia and uncle Vladimir has said that they wont get any extra candy and indeed enjoined the Hans to meet Jaishankarji and beg for forgiveness for their last 4 months misbehavior.
Russian's for obvious reasons do not root for China in Indi-China conflict, its different in US-China for them but even then they probably do not wish for China as they are on their border and know that they are not trustworthy.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
one question though, all these agreements looks good now and promising.
but what's the guarantee that it will honored by other countries during crisis. what if a particular country goes back on the agreement due to some intense chinese lobbying or for whatever reasons?
As long as the agreement is in place, INS Kolkata can sail into Sydney Harbour with the same minimal paperwork as a US Navy Arleigh-Burke; or for an Arleigh-Burke to sail into Mumbai Harbour.

More importantly, Indian Navy finally has some form of access to Diego fucking Garcia!

omaebakabaka

A Tibetan news site said that SFF climbed Black Top and threw away their monitoring equipment.

There is definitely a monitoring station on top of black top , i seen PLA vids of it .

Its also the only one in that area, They have a camp at base of Black Top on other side for maintaining the equipment and keeping lookouts.

So yea really don't know what truth is.
Why would they throw away, won't they send it back to our labs?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars : EAM Jaishankar China FM meet to take place at 7 pm IST 4.30 PM Moscow Time so Ya'll Nibbiars Stay tuned.

shashankk

Country flag
Did he break schedule? If not there's nothing to worry about.

Nobody is expecting anything to come out of this meeting anyway, just a recitation of the Oxford Thesaurus.
If I heard news right this was time for India and China meet. Why did we agree to change of time for sake of bhikharis.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Russian's for obvious reasons do not root for China in Indi-China conflict, its different in US-China for them but even then they probably do not wish for China as they are on their border and know that they are not trustworthy.
I'll be more precautious, I wont say Russia but Putin and his team are in charge of Russia, they'll never ever trust the Hans. It's on the russian leaders DNA.
But every thing can/will change the day West Europe and US make their color revolution in russia and put an LGBTQX/BLM/Demonrats loving puppets inside Kremlin. Then you will have a replay of a Boris Yeltsine selling the countries wealth to the globalists for few bottles of Vodka or pussies. Sad but a realistic probability.
That's why we should be prepared to face the Hans alone, when the time come and it will come.

shade

Country flag
I just pray that when the Chinese decide to switch to hot war we get the first drop, not them, the chamgadar-khor followers of Sun Tchu are very good and maximizing gains from surprise attacks, we need to get first mover's benefit.

That Jaishankar should have had somebody from the Indian Army advising him in his meetings with Wang Yi in Moscow. So that he does not commit to something which is detrimental to the IA tactical positioning on the ground.
Chinese mantris whom EAM talks with also promise something else to him, while their PLA goons do the exact opposite on the ground.
GoI including PMO, EAM, armed forces, all have changed their playbook accordingly.
EAM will continue to oblige their chai-biscoot talks while telling them diplomatically to pull back without committing to anything.
It's a stalemate now unless Chinese want hot war or we retake all the fingers by some miracle( unlikely ), so the good EAM can have all the chai-biscoot talks with them they ask for.

Sir i would like you to have a rebuttal for the article. Becoz as far as it goes for a novice like me, the article and its assertions seems the actual playbook that is being played right now. And it being published in 2015 the chances of it being retrofitting goes for a toss. I too want to have a second view but right now it makes me wonder "akhir yahi to ho raha hai".
It's not the actual playbook my dude, that is some top secret sht only for Xi and his inner circle's eyes lmao.
This is probably a Chinese civilians predictions about what their government will do, unlike our cursed system of democrazy the chong sarkar plans things well, well in advance and does propaganda messaging to it's plebeans accordingly.
Certain smart plebeans especially in their universities can then write articles like this based on their own predictions from the govt's sayings and actions.
Unlike us in 5 years things don't change there, so their predictions can be accurate.
Their govt practically advertizes Re-Unification with Taiwan and full integration of HK with PRC before 2047.

The day China feels it can take on the West & the Rest itself( like say after whacking us in a war ), you can be sure Vladivostok and siberia are next on the menu.
All that Siberian oil, those Minerals, that Timber.

omaebakabaka

I'll be more precautious, I wont say Russia but Putin and his team are in charge of Russia, they'll never ever trust the Hans. It's on the russian leaders DNA.
But every thing can/will change the day West Europe and US make their color revolution in russia and put an LGBTQX/BLM/Demonrats loving puppets inside Kremlin. Then you will have a replay of a Boris Yeltsine selling the countries wealth to the globalists for few bottles of Vodka or pussies. Sad but a realistic probability.
That's why we should be prepared to face the Hans alone, when the time come and it will come.
Well, odds are better for Russia atm as west started the implosion process for a few years now. Most western powers feel like 4th world if you look at their news papers and where their priorities are. We just need to evolve on our own strength economy and military and take advantage of relations according to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles