India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
Even if they agreed (which they wouldn't), you really think they will abide these conditions?

Only condition is to twist their hand to have their vote for a permanent seat in UNSC without the Japan clause.

We wouldn't gain much from NSG membership as we already have nuclear deals with all the countries which are developed in Nuclear Energy.

As for Pakistan, even today no one really gives 2 shits about them.

And Xi ping wouldn't agree to any conditions because then he loses face.
I agree with you, Xitler is all ready rosted...and the world has moved far from china, but it will take time to have concrete effects on the ground. That's it. We have all ready won (diplo and econ wise) this crisis no doubt.

Mikel

Country flag

India-China border: Tibetans at Pangong Tso race to help amid warnings military face-off could take ‘any trajectory’
Suprised this op-ed was allowed to be posted on Scmp. Chinese morons in the comments are already blowing their lids

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I take your post as an indirect reply to my last post on giving a face saving solution to the Hans. No doubt I'm really in a forum full of army vets and you reacted exactly how a soldier should react for the defence of the country:hail:
My post has nothing to do with Nehruvian shit or peacenik masala, it's about how a civilian mind in charge of the country works and that's why PM has taken 4 months to retaliate economically, diplomatically and militarily...this 3 domains are inter related. Only mollahs and hans act with short term goals in mind.
We shall have the war you wish if we dont get any advantages other than status quo ante...and we will learn more about that after the meeting between the 2 FM this evening.
On a side note: you have all lost and I'm the only winner on the question of will the Hans will move/attack before SCO meeting. I was the unique dissenter against the whole forum claiming that we all know how treacherous are the chinese. But no, there was a lot elements suggesting that they will not but you missed them. :cool1:
Meeting hasn't even started yet. And, we get news from border with a delay. Let's see till tomorrow if there's news of PLA trying to attack IA Positions.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Luncheon meeting begins between FMs of Russia, India & China at 4:40 IST on the sidelines of SCO. Ya'll Nibbiars Stay tuned to this Important meeting. India , Russia & China . . . FM level ka Lunch chl rha he. Now I am hungry. 😔

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Wang Yi, the Chinese foreign minister, has zero decision making authority. It's Xi himself who calls all the shots! So this meeting is going to be a flop as Yi cannot take any decisions on his own. The only way forward will be for Modi to dial up Xi and ask him to withdraw to the May status quo.

Akula

Country flag
Suprised this op-ed was allowed to be posted on Scmp. Chinese morons in the comments are already blowing their lids
SCMP website is similar to TOI website, I want to read comments but it is full of advertisements. Article reopens again and again.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

India’s role is imperative in diversification of global supply chains & Berlin's strategy

World moving rapidly out of china
looks like ambassador is not in sync with his boss.

yesterday Germany FM is still cribbing about US “intimidating” CCP.

shashankk

Country flag
Shiv Aroor is also referring to similar satellite pics and saying that black top is not under our occupation. Finger 4 ridge line is under control of India. Looks like not major territory gains for Indian army despite all the noise.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Every single time I see this video's and first thing I do is blame my cable connection dude, y are they not showing me this on STAR PLUS. I m paying him good yet he keeps me away from this solid entertainment.

And the bat mucnhers are back munching bats with 🍅. And instead of making bats deliver them they are using drones to deliver there frontline troops. So they accept they have a logistical nightmare looming in there head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles