India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Sorry, which ones? Which sector are you talking about? South Pangong Tso?

We disengaged and agreed to mutually pull back troops from the Pangong Tso area, both north, and south.
So while we have moved back 0.7km as mutually agreed and have moved back from other regions too the Chinese have moved back only in areas where they were at a disadvantage to fool us and make us move back while they continue to maintain their positions on our land in other areas where they did previously.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
So while we have moved back 0.7km as mutually agreed and have moved back from other regions too the Chinese have moved back only in areas where they were at a disadvantage to fool us and make us move back while they continue to maintain their positions on our land in other areas where they did previously.
Nope, we used an advantageous position in South Pangong Tso to bargain for Chinese pullback in North Pangong Tso where we had a disadvantage.

US defense secretary will be in India from 19 - 21.. Whats he gonna do for two whole days..
Sign defence deals, threaten us for buying S400, ask us to kiss China's ass.

Whatever house ni##as do.
Out of Tihar jail buddy? Welcome back!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
@mist_consecutive have you checked the new images on Google earth pro?

Check pangong tso, especially up the ridge along finger 4..
Yep, already checked yesterday. We had absolute superiority over the upper ridges of F4. It was a heck of a feat!

Please post screenshots over here. Will help those who don't have GoogleEarth Pro
I will post the analysis tomorrow along with pics. Meanwhile, you can ask @mokoman maybe.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Predictable.

This was discussed and said way before in this very forum, many people predicted that we will have similar situation where china will be relieved and russia will be the new scapegoat again, reminder that dems are just chinese vessels, at least most of them.

USA focussing on russia means that they are ignoring China, that literally what china wants.
It also drives Russia into China's arms which is some of the worst strategic decisions made by the us in the recent decades.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Calm down fellas...jeezz sometimes dfi goes in freefall..
Me too.As a stoic quasi sociopath,I find the tendency of our people to be relatively excitable deeply uncomfortable.

Our main institutions and forums need jai shankar like people,I don't understand why people assume anything they see on the internet to be true without verification beyond doubt,and even if true,why do you even bother to flail about as there is no use to it as decisions are not made here.

JBH22

This Ukrainian company manufactures ka-226 engines.. so Gaya Kamov deal..
Chinese company had acquired it.. and Ukraine will now nationalise it due to American pressure.. All hail LUH
Uncle SAM ek saath.. Russia, Ukraine aur China teeno ka Liya
Prior maidan revolution based on Soviet heritage,Ukraine motor sich supplied engines for Heptors, ships etc. However,Russians have done needful to sustain their products. I don't think it will be an issue in any case Ukraine will happily sell us the engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles