India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
At the end of the video, it says, the Indian soldiers were routed and fled, leaving the wounded behind. I think the Chinese army must have the video of the Indian wounded left behind, but it was not released.
We have Images of handing over at least 16 of your dead soldiers some were found in the river, we are not releasing that because your people will go mad, weren't you proclaiming no one in China cares about the conflict on social media or elsewhere, Just see it now, the admission of 5 casualties in the Galwan clash has made the topic trending no.1 on your social media with crazy meltdowns.

rone

Country flag
I think all these happens after Russians published the 45 people death toll, so it may be more accurate than US figures, if it was just 4 casualties why dont they release it on public at least after one month, why they wait for disengagement to happen?, also han pussys even after one year still try to cover up the casualties

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Doesnt matter what video they release.

Reality is clearly visible on sat images.

They left the area , pulled back 2km , demolishing everything they build up.

After all the strobe light and fancy riot gear , deaths , nothing changed on the ground.

I think either this is some 4th dimensional chess mere mortals like us wouldnt understand or they are full on retards.

Also they seem to 'officially' releasing new vids now.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Doesnt matter what video they release.

Reality is clearly visible on sat images.

They left the area , pulled back 2km , demolishing everything they build up.

After all the strobe light and fancy riot gear , deaths , nothing changed on the ground.

I think either this is some 4th dimensional chess mere mortals like us wouldnt understand or they are full on retards.
Or maybe they are putting a closure to this incident. After all PLA and CCP also has to show something to their people.

vasusuman

Country flag
I don't they will like full-scale conflict. Not economical as they now know India will come hard.

Both Chinese n India must have prepared PR Campaigns before troops started disengagement.India by the no of interviews lined up by top commander. And Chinese by making propaganda video approved by v top in CCP.If this conflict is solved,each side will release more videos,either officially or unofficially.

But yes, the Chinese will now harden their stance on the resolution at other points, if they see their public opinion is adverse.Also, harden resolution if its not advantageous to them.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Now it can be seen that Modi was true when he said that China had not entered indian territory.
The army acted alone.
Show me where he said army acted alone?

There is dispute between India and Pakistan for POK. The de facto border (I hope this is correct term) or I can say LoC is drawn between both till the dispute is settled. Pakistani acting on their side can still be called as action done by them on their territory. Obviously it will not look politically right and be misinterpreted.

Same way China-man claim till F2 is called as their perception of border in India and our perceptions goes up to F8.

Anything happening between F2 and F8 can be easily given a political spin. Modi should have not said it not because it not a state of affair that is true in fact or it acquits China from its aggression but had very high chances of being misinterpreted and it did.

Therefore lets not get into misinterpretations, leave such rants on Tabloids and political tools.

rone

Country flag
Or maybe they are putting a closure to this incident. After all PLA and CCP also has to show something to their people.
The sad part is they only acknowledge 4 officers rest of foot soldiers lost their life don't even considered, it also showcase how brittle han pussys morale is, to my opinion they can at least published the casualty report even after one month, they waited for one year shows it is not just 4 people and they can to put a cover to entire LAC saga.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The earliest is a picture.
I think all these happens after Russians published the 45 people death toll, so it may be more accurate than US figures, if it was just 4 casualties whybdont they resale it on public at least after one month, why they wait for disengagement to happen?, also han pussys even after one year still try to cover up the casualties
Indian media reports cited by Russia,A lot of media put out a list, but all of them are fake lists.
Screenshot_20210219_222232.jpg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Indian media reports cited by Russia,A lot of media put out a list, but all of them are fake lists.View attachment 78943
Indian media does not travel to China, whatever has come it is either from Russia or China.

Indian army official statement is that that they counted 60 PLA casualties being carried from the site. 16 PLA dead bodies who fell in the cold river were handed back. multiple casevac helicopter stories were observed on PLA side. 45 PLA dead is the estimated number, professional soldiers know how to estimate enemy casualties, that’s part of their job profile. all Indian army regiments present on site that night have participated in many of India’s wars, this is to say they know what they are doing.

Pictures of graves on SM are of no consequence to us, they are for trolling you. even if they are fake we don’t care, Indian army’s statement has higher value.

Last edited:

rone

Country flag
Indian media reports cited by Russia,A lot of media put out a list, but all of them are fake lists.View attachment 78943
Indian media report was mention 50 to 55 not 45also these Russian statement come after one year, it shows Russians know what really happened on Chinese sides, also even Russians can also go with US news outlets figures but they choose number 45 for a reason, I don't think Russian media made a press stament based on Unverified tweets and Indian news media tittle's,

ClawReed787

Country flag
So far, the Chinese army has revealed three things.
Those are from jingoistic Twitter handles spreading fake news .its already been debunked by ourselves.those are not even reported by news channels. The figure of 45 comes from veterans and former chief of army.

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indian media report was mention 50 yo 55 not 45also these Russian statement come after one year it shows Russians know what really happened on Chinese sides, also even Russians can also go with US news outlets figures but they choose nber 45 for a reason, I don't think Russian media made a press stament based on Unverified tweets and Indian news media tittle's,
The original text of Tass can be seen. It says that India has 20 soldiers, and China has 'at least '45.
'At least 'in the original text, indicating that they do not know, from the Indian media is at least how much.
If we go to see Tass again these two days, there will definitely be Chinese media said. four Chinese soldiers dead.
So far I have seen several fake lists sent out by the Indian media, one of which has actually written all the names of people in a Chinese novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles