India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
They have started. Khangress has already blamed modi for deaths on galwan instead of China.
This fake Gandhi family has not learnt anything from their own family history. This kind of extreme manoeuvring, taking untenable positions on various matters have cost them a lot. Be it is an internal issue or external problem a politician must behave very carefully and with balanced approach. Perhaps Pappu do not understand that his utterances are only making him vulnerable and exposed to volatile counter reactions.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
Time and again it is been said that numbers are slippery slop. Every Military expedition must be seen through military objectives. It is same like Porki saying more Indian soilders were killed in 1971 therefore they won. In reality they were thrown back to their western piece of land to sit quietly for few decade.
I think we lost more soldiers in kargil than pak due to height disadvantage . Still we own kargil and kicked them out .. russian military casualty was atleast 3million more than german military casualty ... Still they own .So no need to bother abt how many killed on which side .. Street fight and military fight different .

Last edited:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
So after Aug 29/30 re adjustments chini ladyboys were stunned by the move and analysed for 2 months nothing worked out then offered disengagement in November but IA "MADE" them to sit and suffer in harsh unservivsl weather till Feb 😂😂😂😂
IA- bhenchoo Punjabi gane bajao aur khud ki weather se marvao...
Well played IA psychological warfare at its best. even back then IA gave statement PLA soldiers are succumbing to weather related ailments, daily 2-3 stretchers of PLA ladyboys were carried back by helicopters... The reason they retreated back at usain bolt speed.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I think we lost more soldiers in kargil than pak due to height disadvantage . Still we own kargil and kicked them out ..
Like I said, I don’t see military confrontations throughout number of casualties but objectives. But if you want to indulge in that then whatever I understood from credible sources. Capturing peaks had high toll on our numbers both men and material at the start. However the numbers were not only levelled but crossed by big margin when Bofors started pounding them with direct line of fire and behind and over the peaks when they started running away. We even kept culling them after the ceasefire was called and they had to leave their posts. Whole NLI was wiped out as per some credible open source watchers.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
@sunshine since you are on defence forum, might as well learn a thing about your precious PLA.

FYI Unprofessional military behaviour by PLA is a routine occurrence, which you will not hear in your CCP controlled SM and news media. yes funerals were held for 2 PLA chaps in their villages, but nobody told the real story of how they died.
==========
Now coming to another interesting nugget I discovered when searching for more info on this incident. I came across this report.
IT WAS THE INDIAN ARMY THAT SAVED THEIR SORRY BACKSIDES!

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look at PLA and our guys , they look much better equipped .

Also note at the night time clash. Looks like they are using light strobe weapons , flashing light to disorient our men .
Also our guys had wooden sticks.. They had metal rods.. But, anyway time for melee weapons has passed now..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Isn't it funny how we are releasing videos on how we pushed the Choynese back behind our claim line, while to counter that the Choynese are releasing edited propaganda videos of an isolated incident that happened 8 months ago? :hehe:
this is atleast 12 years ahead of schedule, them releasing any causality numbers.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China usually discloses things after the end of the matter. Early disclosure is not conducive to solving the problem.
There are many people on your side of the border.😂On our side of the border, there are only border guards, and combat soldiers are not on the border.
Well.. disengagement at all points is still ongoing.. Gogra, Depsang, Hotsprings.. so what triggered PLA/China that it had to release videos..:hmm:

Last edited:

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Would like to bring back an old theory of mine, these provocations and embarrassment are being done to attack credibility of Xi within CCP by anti-Xi factions.
But isn't Xi supposed to have purged all dissenters through "Anti-corruption measures"?

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Well.. disengagement at all points is still ongoing.. Gotta, DeSantis, Hotsprings.. so what triggered PLA/China that it had to release videos..:hmm:
Timing of That article from Russia I guess. 45 dead and disengagement proposed by china all over media losing face for Xi. Also vaccine diplomacy has rattled them further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles