India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
^Economic decoupling needs to continue as punishment for batmunchistani support for porkistani nukes/missles & taking a blatant anti india tone in UN. No two ways about this. A cost should be imposed for anti India policy. We were all too lenient all these time. Frack the batmunchistani "sensibility". Let's ask them to pander to our "sensibility" if they want us to be good.

captscooby81

Country flag
That indirectly says Modi is the one who will do something regards to china . If pappu CCP pidi comes to power he and his sister will eat dumplings and sell demchok and depsang . at that time you guys also will keep quiet as no pressure will work on such shameless thugs .

wah wah wah kya logic

Most probably he would not act tough on China when in power... But, as long as he is useful in keeping the pressure on Modi gov.. its fine..

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
LAC should be like Korean DMZ if its upto me...."Trust but Verify" as Russians say and used by Reagan, even that is risky with Chinese and Pakis.
neither any sane Indian devoted in service currently of Mother India trusts chinpork nor r we like a shareef sharma ji ka launda..

Indian policy under Modi Both politically or militarily is not black and white its grey like it should be ...

sam dham dand bhed... India is expanding since this crisis began...

Spindrift

Can't blame him, this isn't the best of times to fight a war, with the economy and the unending bat-muncher virus scourge.
On the contrary, this is the best time to fight a war, as the economy is already in doldrums. No one would have an appetite for a war in a booming economy as that would adversely affect it. As a matter of fact a war could actually help the economy. As far as the CCP virus is concerned, there isn't much we can do about it now, till a reliable vaccine or treatment comes out.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Wait untill the smoke dissipate. After having seen Wang's press conf with Lavrov it seems to be that they have asked for a face saving solution. When he says "halfway" that means "highway and oneway for the Hans from here to the status quo ante".
We cant diplomatically shout this and they cant politically admit it.
The message has been received by the other side that IA is willing and more than ready for a shooting war but the Hans are not ready for this war.
We want status quo ante on the ground and they want status quo ante on the economic front. That's what "halfway" means in this context.
That's all what I can see for the moment. If we really get the status quo ante and we are again patrolling from finger x to finger y as before than it's a victory.
My 2 cents after having seen Wang's press conf with Lavrov.
We wanted status quo ante then n we want it now it's just that after 29-30 our timeline has moved to 1962.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Dont want to give any specific details but twitter was abuzzed with high IAF activity.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Behind the Scene, Something is surely happening.
I have to say I don't believe Sir Hellfire here. Why? Simply because it is not feasible & practical.
  • China won't sit back and see our heli dropping soldiers on F5-onwards. F5 onwards is a heavily militarized zone and heli will come under immediate AA fire.
  • Even if we assume troops can be inserted, they won't be able to sustain more than a few hours long because, without a clear supply route, they will be just surrounded and captured.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have to say I don't believe Sir Hellfire here. Why? Simply because it is not feasible & practical.
  • China won't sit back and see our heli dropping soldiers on F5-onwards. F5 onwards is a heavily militarized zone and heli will come under immediate AA fire.
  • Even if we assume troops can be inserted, they won't be able to sustain more than a few hours long because, without a clear supply route, they will be just surrounded and captured.
Indian troops have direct land line to all fingers haha... and we are flourishing like a sunflower lol ... chinis r least prepared for this sh1t...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles