India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Rafale’s deep-strike cruise missile gets an upgrade for targets in mountains

Faced with the prospect of an adversary on both western and eastern fronts, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has got the French manufacturer to re-calibrate the software of Rafale fighter jet’s SCALP long-range air-launched cruise missile to ensure that the subsonic weapon hits targets up to 4,000 metres above sea level. The subsonic missile with a range in excess of 300 kilometres and a 450-kilogramme warhead is part of the weapon suite on Rafale Omni-role fighter of the IAF.

another_armchair

Country flag

NEW DELHI: India and China on Friday resumed diplomatic talks on military standoff along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh and agreed to continue working towards ensuring complete disengagement of troops in all friction points at the earliest.
The ministry of external affairs said both sides agreed to maintain close consultations at the diplomatic and military level. The talks were held under the framework of Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination (WMCC) on India-China border affairs.

"The two sides agreed that based on the guidance provided by senior leaders and the agreements reached between the two Foreign Ministers and Special Representatives, they would continue to work towards ensuring complete disengagement in all friction points along the LAC in the Western sector at the earliest," MEA said in a statement.
"The two sides noted that the seventh and eighth rounds of senior commanders meetings held on October 12 and November 6 respectively had in-depth discussions in this regard and that these discussions had also contributed to ensuring stability on the ground," the MEA added.

India and China have held several rounds of diplomatic and military talks in the last few months to resolve the standoff.
Nearly 50,000 Indian Army troops are deployed in a high state of combat readiness in various mountainous locations in eastern Ladakh in sub-zero conditions as multiple rounds of talks between the two sides have not yielded concrete outcome to resolve the standoff. China has also deployed an equal number of troops, according to officials.
"It is our expectation that the further discussions will help both sides to achieve an agreement on a mutually acceptable solution for ensuring complete disengagement in all friction points along the LAC in the Western sector and full restoration of peace and tranquillity as early as possible," MEA had said on Thursday.
(With PTI inputs)
Agar khoon khaule toh lambi saans lein...

Here go our Babus -

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Konsi.naayi baat hai.
Hum unka wait kareneg wo humara.
Modi eediot hai nai ki hum peeche hate.
Wo bhi hatne ko taiyar hai nai .
Khel dekho bas , aur kya .
Garmiyan aane do , abhi ache se thand bhi nai aayi hai
Yuddh to hoga hi .
Diplomacy failed hai, aur kya ladai to hogi kyu ko force maintain karke rakhne me khrcga aayega .
Aur bjp ko fayda to milta hai hi military victories ka .
Karne do diplomacy mea waalon ko , asli kam GHQ( India )DELHI hi karegi .
Samjahuta ki or Bharat jaana chata hai.
Cheen karna nai chahta ,to fir yuddh to atal hai , aaj ho abhi ho ya 3 mahine ke baad ho.

Diplomacy to usi din gad di thi cheeniyon ne jisdin unhone galwan ka kand kiya tha.
Hum bhi yuddh ki pratiksha kar rahe hai.
Agar DFI 1971 me hota to , apna kitna khun khaulta

DownWithCCP

Country flag

Here go our Babus -

The statements are literal copy paste from the old statements, I wonder at this point if the MEA is trolling us and watching us meltdown over their statements lmao.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Okay so last time when I posted images from this area, I thought this development could be PLA's camp due to current stand off. But now that the development is complete, It seems Chinese have created another artificial village in Maja Sector, Upper Sabansiri District, Arunachal Pradesh to buttress their claim. It has similar resemblance to the artificial village inaugurated in Doklam.
Construction started in Feb 2020 and completed by Nov/ Dec 2020.

This village lies 2100 meters inside India from Google IB and 5000 meters inside from McMohan Line.
This area is one of the disputed sites in AP. Chinese have controlled this area for past many years.

Coordinates: 28°36'21.76"N 93°24'3.83"E

MAJA.gif

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Okay so last time when I posted images from this area, I thought this development could be PLA's camp due to current stand off. But now that the development is completed, It seems Chinese have created another artificial village in Maja Sector, Upper Sabansiri District, Arunachal Pradesh. It has similar resemblance to the artificial village created inaugurated in Doklam.

This village lies 2100 meters inside India from Google IB and 5000 meters inside from McMohan Line.

View attachment 70920
Today's day is rekt , if this is true

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Okay so last time when I posted images from this area, I thought this development could be PLA's camp due to current stand off. But now that the development is completed, It seems Chinese have created another artificial village in Maja Sector, Upper Sabansiri District, Arunachal Pradesh. It has similar resemblance to the artificial village inaugurated in Doklam.

This area is one of the disputed sites in AP. Chinese have controlled this area for past many years.

View attachment 70920
Do we have any construction contract with chinks , I mean. It might be that .:frusty:

FalconZero

Country flag
No need to bang your head on this.

These territories are long gone and we wont be getting them back anytime soon.

It was already under chinese control now they are building something there what can we do?
That's our territory, whole world recognises it and most importantly we recognise it as our territory, we should kick them out, doesn't matter who are they...chinki coward bastards are using civilian structure to annex territory while cuck governments allowed it, what a bunch of spineless cowards.....

mokoman

Country flag
Okay so last time when I posted images from this area, I thought this development could be PLA's camp due to current stand off. But now that the development is complete, It seems Chinese have created another artificial village in Maja Sector, Upper Sabansiri District, Arunachal Pradesh to buttress their claim. It has similar resemblance to the artificial village inaugurated in Doklam.

View attachment 70920
Road+Barracks has been there atleast from 2013. :(

They have some more barracks further south.

Any sign of activity from our side ?

Also where can you get Planet labs images for free ?? 😀

Deadtrap

Country flag
That's our territory, whole world recognises it and most importantly we recognise it as our territory, we should kick them out, doesn't matter who are they...chinki coward bastards are using civilian structure to annex territory while cuck governments allowed it, what a bunch of spineless cowards.....
We don't have proper road in this sector to do anything offensive. The nearest post we have is at 5.6 km away from it (28°33'40.87"N 93°25'40.73"E). It's air maintained only. The area between our post and the Chinese post is full of jungle. Also they have terrain advantages to keep a look at our movements.

Though it's inside our territory, these area is long gone. Can't help.

Knowitall

And you know I wish for the same you also know it is not going to happen anytime soon.

Words should be backed by action we have a lot of land that we can only claim on paper.

These areas are as good as gone as every year every month every day passes.

HawkisRight

Country flag

View attachment 70920
Has IA done any quid pro quo in AP?

FalconZero

Country flag
We don't have proper road in this sector to do anything offensive. The nearest post we have is at 5.6 km away from it (28°33'40.87"N 93°25'40.73"E). It's air maintained only. The area between our post and the Chinese post is full of jungle. Also they have terrain advantages to keep a look at our movements.

Though it's inside our territory, these area is long gone. Can't help.
And you know I wish for the same you also know it is not going to happen anytime soon.

Words should be backed by action we have a lot of land that we can only claim on paper.

These areas are as good as gone as every year every month every day passes.
What's stopping us from giving them ultimatum for a stipulated time then drop a fucking bomb and blow them to smithereens? What are chinks going to do? fight? LOL...

Deadtrap

Country flag
Road+Barracks has been there atleast from 2013. :(

They have some more barracks further south.

Any sign of activity from our side ?

Also where can you get Planet labs images for free ?? 😀
None. BRO do have plans to connect Post at Maja, Bidak and Galemo to Tame Chung Chung (TCC) village but very little progress. As of now Maja and Bidak post are air maintained only. Galemo post have been connected via road to TCC.

1.jpg

Knowitall

What's stopping us from giving them ultimatum for a stipulated time then drop a fucking bomb and blow them to smithereens? What are chinks going to do? fight? LOL...
What stopped us a few months back from giving a ultimatum?

And if we didn't give one back then why will we give one now?

Whatever the reason as long as there is not enough public pressure govt is not interested in doing the needful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles