India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

If this is yesterday's image , then looks like we have the upper hand (Body language suggests so)

View attachment 58938
Again -

India FM - comfortable, In a position to Dictate terms .. but stilll open to ideas .. his open posture tell that..attentive.. trying to make a eye contact.

chinese FM - Crossed legs - NA, I am not open to ideas or don;t hold any power.. .... almost closed arms - again Not open to ideas...a stiff posture ... not good.. negative vibes

and just look at where he is looking...

Last edited:

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
has our MEA issued any statement yet to refute those claims?
if not we'd do that asap.

(sorry, I'm on page 60. so not sure if already being discussed)
I mentioned that shameless lie as soon as this statement was published last night but nothing happened. And yet our pundits are still calling it joint statement. I'm baffled.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No de-escalation has occurred. The joint statement is a hogwash as it should be. The situation is just as it should be, on knife's edge!
I see a lot of members speculating on how India will again take two steps back.
This is not going to happen. Not because of Modi, but because of the people of the country. The mood of the nation is simply not to take two steps back.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Situation looking grim for India. Chinese are in no mood of going back from Finger 4 and now they are trying to forge ahead to F3 and F2.
Is that so?.. Chinks are where they were since June, at positions they didn't (unsurprisingly) evacuate after so-called disengagement. The Indian posts overlooking their positions are new.

Do you even know which one is F3 in that map?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Situation looking grim for India. Chinese are in no mood of going back from Finger 4 and now they are trying to forge ahead to F3 and F2. India must draw a red line now and if they cross that we should be ready to fire
Situation is looking grim for everyone. My pity for soldiers stuck on F3. Can anyone tell me how they will be supplied if we are dominating F4? Are we not gonna fire on their supply lines if they are coming through?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Situation looking grim for India. Chinese are in no mood of going back from Finger 4 and now they are trying to forge ahead to F3 and F2. India must draw a red line now and if they cross that we should be ready to fire
What is there to be grim about, PLA is helping the country wake up from it's long slumber. The more the PLA delays their pullback, the more determined the people will be about ousting PLA from our lands LAC & beyond.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
from eos.com

low res but you can see camps setup

i setup up the left side to sept 1 , right side to sept 11

drag slider to see changes

you can see Nathan's gurung hill camp (which is indian,but he claims its chinese)

rest not much change visible
Ah! I was waiting for the latest satellite images on landviewer!
We can clearly see our posts on Rechin La, a sizable presence there. Gurung Hill/Blacktop no visible camps can be identified, as no visible tracks are leading to them.

cereal killer

Country flag
Where is Amit Shah in all this.. He has been remarkably silent on the LAC crisis. Since, LAC is primarily MHA/ITBP responsibility.. he should have been more active..
This entire thing is well beyond Amit Shah's domain. Only PM Modi, NSA, EAM & Rajnath are running the show in GOI. Shah might be busy in Corona crisis & other things.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Guys if we went on F4 from northen side then how come there is a standoff where f3/f4 meets as per detresfa? His post endorses IE and we are nowhere near to f4? please chip.

shade

Country flag
So guys what are the latest developments since the last 10 pages ?
Have we given up on our claims and "de-escalated" :(
or did Shri Jaishankar chai and biscoot his bat-loving counterpart in circles? :pound:

Synergy

Country flag
What's the weather going to be in Tibet & Aksai Chin regions in Nov Dec? Eastern ladakh will be extremely inhospitable that's for sure & our supply lines will be nearly cut.
Is that the same for Chinese? I guess they do have all weather roads & railway networks in Tibet so situation may not be so dire for them in terms of logistics in winter.
We need to have a quick realisation of our situation & don't trust the Chinese.
there is a vortex called Karakoram vortex or West Tibetan vortex over that area. so climate should be more or less same.

and climate around Mt Kailash and Ngari perfecture becomes very harsh during winter. so Aksai area should also have very harsh climate at that time.

but I'm not sure.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Every marking is correct except markings of F areas beyond 4 as F8 is near to Sirjap, which is way beyond this image.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Yep, we need more subs in IOR before 3 carriers is being built. The new silent air propulsion tech by DRDO should be tested asap

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Situation is looking grim for everyone. My pity for soldiers stuck on F3. Can anyone tell me how they will be supplied if we are dominating F4? Are we not gonna fire on their supply lines if they are coming through?
Guys if we went on F4 from northen side then how come there is a standoff where f3/f4 meets as per detresfa? His post endorses IE and we are nowhere near to f4? please chip.

Situation as per the info I compiled from all these recent articles & tweets.
IMG_20200911_173703.jpg

In pink are the Chink positions that they were supposed to evacuate after the so-called disengagement.

The green dots are new Indian positions & old ITBP base behind F3.

The black arrows are the approaches of Indian forces from Indian side. One climb along ridgeline & another is the attempts to occupy F3 heights (that was challenged by Chinks with flag display).

So in this situation, the Chinks should be able to continue occupying & supplying their positions for indefinite time, as long as it's just a standoff... but will be quickly outflanked & descended upon incase it escalates to a skirmish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles