India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Ab koi Blacktop/helmet top ka bhi clear satellite image post krdo !
from eos.com

low res but you can see camps setup

i setup up the left side to sept 1 , right side to sept 11

drag slider to see changes

you can see Nathan's gurung hill camp (which is indian,but he claims its chinese)

rest not much change visible

revenge002

Country flag
Care to lead me to the source that makes these comparisons?
Ok from Google satellite images you going to see we doesn't have permanent or temporary camp beyond F3 (ITBP) and temporary camp between F3 and f4 we only patrol up to F8 some saying F6 now Chinese blocked that and have occupied f4 ridge line and between F4 and F8 made massive deployement of troops and our forces only occupying our areas where our presence was not in past.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Ok from Google satellite images you going to see we doesn't have permanent or temporary camp beyond F3 (ITBP) and temporary camp between F3 and f4 we only patrol up to F8 some saying F6 now Chinese blocked that and have occupied f4 ridge line and between F4 and F8 made massive deployement of troops and our forces only occupying our areas where our presence was not in past.
Position between F4-8 can only be cleared by limited scale war.

Synergy

Country flag

Pugilist

Country flag
What is the point bringing his hopless video here? Refrain from doing so his views are irrelevant and no one interested to listen here
I like to listen to and read all points of view even the ones I vehemently disagree with. He is otherwise a very credible journalist.

if your not interested why don’t you politely move on to the next post rather than unilaterally appointing yourself as the spokesperson for the entire forum and then lecturing me on what to post.

revenge002

Country flag
I don't understand one thing clearly during time period of july-August Chinese vacted f4 ridgline media report with satellite also come in India today now they again occupying f4 ridge line and sitting near heights of f3.they made there mind clear India go back to F2 and never talk about it again.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
@detresfa_ map suggests chinese camp at junction of F3 and F4.and Indian camp above that on Finger 2 ridge line..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I don't understand one thing clearly during time period of july-August Chinese vacted f4 ridgline media report with satellite also come in India today now they again occupying f4 ridge line and sitting near heights of f3.they made there mind clear India go back to F2 and never talk about it again.
No the chinese want F2 also.. as their claim line is upto F2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles