India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
That'd be one way to go about it but won't that adversely affect employment, especially those of the unskilled laborers. Please forgive my ignorance, I'm not really into economics.
It will and then you will see those guys burning things aand creating chaos .
Unless you shift all of them to military .
Or our own general plan west .
(Lebensraum )

Cactus09

Country flag
It will and then you will see those guys burning things aand creating chaos .
Unless you shift all of them to military .
Or our own general plan west .
(Lebensraum )
Easy to give "revolutionary statements" while not being aware of the actual purpose of MGNREGA like schemes and the target population. And btw The costs of training and arming a workforce which number in millions will far outweigh the whole defence budget. Let alone the $10B you will save from scrapping MGNREGA.

Please do some proper research before making such kind of claims. Anything else will make you look like a donut infront of the real experts in this forum.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
And rightly OFB ammunition is substandard and they are responsible for many deaths , failing of weapon systems.

Regarding the gun, DRDO also is not above criticism. But OFB should kept getting the flack unless they improve on.
OT, but heck, OFB deserves to be lynched for no reason at all ! Its very existence is reason enough for it to be lynched.

daya

Country flag
That'd be one way to go about it but won't that adversely affect employment, especially those of the unskilled laborers. Please forgive my ignorance, I'm not really into economics.
Actually, this will not hamper employment but corruption. There is huge corruption in this scheme, but nobody says because every vote matters. One, two ka four.. Chaar ka paisa nikalta hai, do ka milta hai aur ek kaam par jaata hai.. Ab to wo ek bhi nahi jaata kaam par.. machine se hota hai.. adhiktar kaam... Institutionalization of corruption can be seen here....

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Easy to give "revolutionary statements" while not being aware of the actual purpose of MGNREGA like schemes and the target population. And btw The costs of training and arming a workforce which number in millions will far outweigh the whole defence budget. Let alone the $10B you will save from scrapping MGNREGA.

Please do some proper research before making such kind of claims. Anything else will make you look like a donut infront of the real experts in this forum.
My argument was in support of manrega .
It was in reply to argon prime , who asked if removing manrega will create problems or not .
Now , manrega is a essential for rural poor ,in my opinion .
Reasons are known to everyone and I don't think revolutions work except operation flood and green revolution .
Had indians been revolutionary , we would have been been independent much before 1947 , many issues would have been resolved or created by the barrel of the gun .
I come here to learn from others , and write a thing or two if i know about the concerned topic .
I don't like donuts , medduwada is better .
Have a nice week .:eric::yo:

daya

Country flag
OT, but heck, OFB deserves to be lynched for no reason at all ! Its very existence is reason enough for it to be lynched.
There is no need of lynching any institution. The top four layers of officers of each such institution must be sacked and see the changes. Moreover, the top four layers must be remained under CCTV surveillance. Wonderful results will come out.

Last edited:

ganesh177

Country flag

ganesh177

Country flag

johnq

So what? It did 0 loss to china but huge loss to Indian vendors selling chinese maal as chinese had already sold such things, still shows 1/3rd of population still went for chinese maal.
Change takes time. For an India relying on Chinese imports for the last 2 decades and dealing with a pandemic to even begin to reduce its dependence on China is a big deal.
I am not worried about India because I know the hidden potential within India and Indians. And now Indians have finally woken up to the Chinese threat. In a post Covid world, the Indian economic juggernaut will eventually run over China, now that the rest of the world is also waking up to the Chinese threat.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Idk maybe they are scared of the BECA agreement we signed recently with USA. Likely they are building some kind of infrastructure on their side of LAC and they don't want Indians & Americans to find that.
BECA is irrelevant to CCP, they have a checklist of things they want to do, they will continue to finish that check list, pace might vary here and there, but their end goal is clear.

Cactus09

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

Biden is a very weak President, could start wars: Chinese government advisor.
china will say all dat..
deception and disinformation is the chinese commie bread and butter thing

Knowitall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles