India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys I am certain that China is working on a long term plan to break up and economically ruin India.

Only option for India is to not only defeat China but pay back in kind.

There is NO MIDDLE GROUND.

Stop being smug. Defeating China will not be easy. It will take far more than Indian army.

Indopacific Arya

Country flag
Can anybody do-code of our DM's tweet which dropped yesterday...where he particularly mentioned 2 incidents..
1. Compliment for our Air force( may be for daring extraction but which sense)
2. Unfortunate incident(which one)

Simply we would say that during the famous readjustment process, some of our troops got injured and rescued by IAF...but Question is why need IAF where IA is enough for that....@Hellfire@Bhadra sir, can you explain...

Seems GOI totally controlling the whole information such a manner that only selected news is coming out which they want to...

Cheran

Country flag
Can anybody do-code of our DM's tweet which dropped yesterday...where he particularly mentioned 2 incidents..

Simply we would say that during the famous readjustment process, some of our troops got injured and rescued by IAF...but Question is why need IAF where IA is enough for that....@Hellfire@Bhadra sir, can you explain...

Seems GOI totally controlling the whole information such a manner that only selected news is coming out which they want to...
Med evac. after Galwan clash, most probably.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guys I am certain that China is working on a long term plan to break up and economically ruin India.

Only option for India is to not only defeat China but pay back in kind.

There is NO MIDDLE GROUND.

Stop being smug. Defeating China will not be easy. It will take far more than Indian army.
Actually first they gave that responsibility to inbred slaves but after the last year spanking and abrogation of article 370 chene realised that it's not up to them so they took matter in their own hands.
Modi should continue his smart policy of frustrating enemies.

AmitG

Country flag
I think the Chinese will launch an attack after mid October closer to the US elections and just before winter sets in. Their idea will be to capture territory and the timing will be such that India won’t have time to push back due to winter. As I said before , that if this happens, India needs to be ready to attack at multiple locations and capture territory and sit out the winter. If we don’t capture territory in retaliation then whatever territory the Chinese capture will be lost for good as by the time spring comes diplomacy will have defused the situation and international opinion will not be favourable to India starting a conflict in spring to recapture territory.

Country flag
Guys if we form a sort of alliance with japan, australia and us, will china also form it's version of nato with porkis and russia and maybe north korea??

another_armchair

Country flag

Could be related to the paradropping and heli-insertion of Para, SF on heights from HP, UK to Chushul.
Some difficult ops are known to have taken place.
All down to who blinks first now. IA will continue salami slicing into our claim areas.
As CPEC is under threat, PLA wants to secure DBO but that's a bowl with few escape routes. Will meet worse fate than Abhimanyu.
Glad MEA+FM came back with khali katora and same old script :pound:

Now take serious steps to kick out all Chinese phone manufacturers from India and force Indian companies to stop taking the easy way out of sourcing from China and start manufacturing in India.

Bhadra

Country flag
Ye MoD Meeting Bahut Karta Hai... Khud kuchh kaam Nahin Karta aur auron ko bhi nahin Karane Deta....
I like the question Modi ji asked the Corps commander " Forget What Chinese Did " he said, "Tell me what you did ".....

This question must be asked From MoD babus - "tell us what have you done?" and I am sure the answer would have been " Sir Fifty Meeting Kiya"... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles