India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPresident

Country flag
This is BS propaganda and how would it change anything??
Its a Propaganda, that pretty obvious. I only meant to start a discussion where in equipment like this successfully built deployed and ways to counter it.

These suicide drones could be used to target columns of trucks with men and equipment rushing to frontlines.

sorcerer

Country flag
Could some experts here opine as to why New Zealand (small country with low population) is included in "5 Eyes Intelligence". Some people are saying that MSS is very strong there.
The Five Eyes (FVEY) is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.[1] These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.[2][3][4]
The origins of the FVEY can be traced back to the post–World War II period, when the Atlantic Charter was issued by the Allies to lay out their goals for a post-war world. During the course of the Cold War, the ECHELON surveillance system was initially developed by the FVEY to monitor the communications of the former Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc, although it is now used to monitor private communications worldwide.

commiewiki

shade

Country flag
From his actions (eg: bitchslapping Prashant Bhushan), it's evident that he carries a lauki between his legs.

Holy sh*t what a viraat guy, i never knew this.
He is a role model for all deshbhakts out there, beat snakes with a stick wherever you find them

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Eighth India-China Corps Commander-level talks to be held next week

midst of all this pakistan is worried cuz the chinese they are depending upon is made pansies by the Indian army..china meanwhile is consolidating the position inside pakistan, cuz they know pakistan will lose confidence in the chinese.

In the coming days pakis may behave and look to initiate talks with india.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
on a more sombre note, I just started reading Vikram Sood’s new book “The ultimate goal” and not even finished the chapter on US and already covered three different groups whose sole objective is to Make and keep America as No.1.

when I look at India, I do not know of any group which is comparable in nature.

Pak has ISI, China has CCP which takes care of their grand vision, right or Wrong is a different matter.

with out a grand vision for ourselves, taking back GB is a pipe dream.

I’ll get back to this topic some other time after I finish the book.
The only grand vision politicians who rule this country have is to win the next election and make money, that's it !

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The only grand vision politicians who rule this country have is to win the next election and make money, that's it !
Correct, inspite of everyone knowing this, how come people expect Politicians to form long term visions?

sorcerer

Country flag
on a more sombre note, I just started reading Vikram Sood’s new book “The ultimate goal” and not even finished the chapter on US and already covered three different groups whose sole objective is to Make and keep America as No.1.

when I look at India, I do not know of any group which is comparable in nature.

Pak has ISI, China has CCP which takes care of their grand vision, right or Wrong is a different matter.

with out a grand vision for ourselves, taking back GB is a pipe dream.

I’ll get back to this topic some other time after I finish the book.
well! wasnt the aborogation of article 370 a part of the grand vision..
or the scientific mission we have planned to put ourself in the space race with other nations...even sending a probe to the mars...thats just some of the many pieces we are moving..!

We do have a grand plan...but we are sort of hush hush about it..rather than the jihad radical ideology of ISI putting their standard of terrorism in ever nook and corner of the world and with the CCP, them making even chinese citizens slave of CCP ideology in the name of grand china but only for the benefit of the people sitting in the few front rows of the politburo.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
well! wasnt the aborogation of article 370 a part of the grand vision..
or the scientific mission we have planned to put ourself in the space race with other nations...even sending a probe to the mars...thats just some of the many pieces we are moving..!

We do have a grand plan...but we are sort of hush hush about it..rather than the jihad radical ideology of ISI putting their standard of terrorism in ever nook and corner of the world and with the CCP, them making even chinese citizens slave of CCP ideology in the name of grand china but only for the benefit of the people sitting in the few front rows of the politburo.
Has anyone articulated, where is India gonna be in 25 or 50 years time?
It can't be so secret that no one has even heard about it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Has anyone articulated, where is India gonna be in 25 or 50 years time?
It can't be so secret that no one has even heard about it.
We do hear about such on what we plan to achieve in 10 years time or 20 years time ..coming out of various ministries, be it health or infrastructure etc.
There is a template with which many govts of India has worked to achieve certain milestones.
if it was not for such we wouldnt have made progress in becoming a stronger economy in the past n years.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars As per reports, PLA has proposed removal of Tanks & Artillery from standoff points first & then disengagement. This is in favour of PLA as they have good road network & can mobilise in less time again. Indian side has called for complete disengagement.

Frontal Assault.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We do hear about such on what we plan to achieve in 10 years time or 20 years time ..coming out of various ministries, be it health or infrastructure etc.
There is a template with which many govts of India has worked to achieve certain milestones.
if it was not for such we wouldnt have made progress in becoming a stronger economy in the past n years.
These targets on health & infrastructure have mostly been set by organisations like WB/IMF & UN, GoI just adopts and works on them.

anyways we will have this conversation some time later, i am still thinking thru about this. i am yet to fully form a opinion on this.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars As per reports, PLA has proposed removal of Tanks & Artillery from standoff points first & then disengagement. This is in favour of PLA as they have good road network & can mobilise in less time again. Indian side has called for complete disengagement.

Frontal Assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles