India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
I tend to like Abdullah's confidence (rather over confidence) about China restoring 370, BC they are not able to restore Tik Tok, 370 ❤da
The fault was with Central governments also, making Abdullah and Mufti look like they owners of J&K. These folks were virtually running an ISIS state in J&K.

If China even mentions 370, we should first ask them to implement it in Xinjiang and Tibet and all the other areas under their illegal occupation. Then we can talk.

Anyways Abdullah, Mufti era is over and so is their ISIS rule. After the domicile certificates and delineation, power will pass on to the Jammu region and the valley can stop glowing in their own self importance after that

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
:facepalm:

Himachal Pradesh Police ask govt to bar entry of vehicles carrying arms, ammo, explosives through Atal Tunnel

Arre bro,
Himachal police already has given up even before TERRORISTS entered.
Look good propaganda for MARD-E-CHOWMEINS and AATMI PICHWADA and police movies in Bollywood and Tollywood.
I tell you they need Singham. :megusta:

captscooby81

Country flag
China is not a big threat to USA now ? its pushing USA out slowly even in economic domain and militarily in Asia pacific its now undisputed power which even USA can't threaten . China is USA biggest threat wait and watch how soon china will destroy USA from internally using its confusions schools and communist thugs

However the situation may change if the USA considers China a big threat to itself. That's why I say wait until Taiwan declares independence.

Kumata

Country flag
Arre bro,
Himachal police already has given up even before TERRORISTS entered.
Look good propaganda for MARD-E-CHOWMEINS and AATMI PICHWADA and police movies in Bollywood and Tollywood.
I tell you they need Singham. :megusta:
People are over reacting IMO.. they are banning morons going there to enjoy their time in tunnel... nobody is stopping para military / military to use it to transport the explosives' in tunnel.

Already morons are going there in hoardes thinking of it as a tourist spot...

Kumata

Country flag
China is not a big threat to USA now ? its pushing USA out slowly even in economic domain and militarily in Asia pacific its now undisputed power which even USA can't threaten . China is USA biggest threat wait and watch how soon china will destroy USA from internally using its confusions schools and communist thugs
No that easy captain. there are any undercurrent going under the sea... surface is calm

Lancer

Bana
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Taiwan leadership is wooing Indians

/rant
Meanwhile MEA.
We are committed to solving all issues bilaterally & our position on this (Taiwan) is well known.
/endofrant
Sirji, couple of tweets are not wooing. It’s just good PR on their part.

wooing for us should mean something of value, like more economic ties.

12arya

Country flag
People are over reacting IMO.. they are banning morons going there to enjoy their time in tunnel... nobody is stopping para military / military to use it to transport the explosives' in tunnel.

Already morons are going there in hoardes thinking of it as a tourist spot...
Read the full news bro...bar the ARMY TRUCKS!!!
1602748021004.png

12arya

Country flag
so now thing is clear...abdulla lost hope on pakis.!
:rofl:
now its china the new masta!!!
I naively thought it was a paki thing to keep on changing their baaps! But no, i was wrong.

Clearly its a muslim thing. They all suffer from ever-changing baap syndrome universally! May b due to the inferiority complex of them being rape or conversion products.

12arya

Country flag
Unfortunately, the procedure isn't transparent. It's a secret vote and counted secretly too. So China has used its influence by dishing out cash and other goodies to ensure it gets in with its harem member, Porkistan.

UNHRC is a farce of galactic proportions that even the US has withdrawn from this farcical lame duck organization. Now be ready for the Porkies to bring out so called HR violations in Kashmir every other day never mind the massive HR violations happening in Pak itself as well as China. India should withdraw too like the US. Let the barking dogs bark till they are hoarse.
We send highest numbr of troops for UN mission right? y shud we loose our guys for shifty UN missions wen they keep on taunting us?
Let china, pakis nd the rest of the thugs do it.

shade

Country flag
I naively thought it was a paki thing to keep on changing their baaps! But no, i was wrong.

Clearly its a muslim thing. They all suffer from ever-changing baap syndrome universally! May b due to the inferiority complex of them being rape or conversion products.
It's rather inferiority complex of being whacked everytime by 1 billion "dark skinned and inferior race hindoos", inspite of claiming to be mard -e- momeen descendants of ghuri, ghaznavi, khilji, babur, aurangzeb, abdali etc.

Kashmiris, Pakjabis have been on the receiving end of hindoos/indians since a long, long time, which is why they have to go with a katora to random foreign countries for help/abbuship.

shade

Country flag
We send highest numbr of troops for UN mission right? y shud we loose our guys for shifty UN missions wen they keep on taunting us?
Let china, pakis nd the rest of the thugs do it.
Supposedly we get paisa for renting out out troops, waise Al-Bangalistan sends 8k troops to UN for this purpose only, Sheikh Hasina likes the moolah, just like us.
Besides troops get experience shooting generic negro guerillas I guess.
Uncle Sam is the sugar daddy who pays the most for the fund that pays UN peacekeeper contributing countries

cereal killer

Country flag
Sirji, couple of tweets are not wooing. It’s just good PR on their part.

wooing for us should mean something of value, like more economic ties.
In formal ties are already there I think. Indian Government should work with them & possibly arrange a collab or something over Semi Conductor sector. About time we get our own pound of flesh.. Taiwan might be the only country who can help us develop our own Chip manufacturing industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles