India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
This swine is just taking a dig at us. The mood was spoiled yesterday itself after another failure of Nirbhay. But I am still not able to fathom how the hell we deployed a total failure or maybe it isn't & we are willing to throw everything at Chinese... I am being optimistic though.
Well the problem is with the engine though, it be easily replaced by Russian engine, which is the same deployed near LaC!! The main structure and fuselage has no problem. But swine as he is, don't have any knowledge of how cruise missiles work, runs propaganda

cereal killer

Country flag
Well the problem is with the engine though, it be easily replaced by Russian engine, which is the same deployed near LaC!! The main structure and fuselage has no problem. But swine as he is, don't have any knowledge of how cruise missiles work, runs propaganda
I don't think we should even think of using Russian engine.. I know having a indigenous subsonic cruise missile is not easy but we should not give up. Pakis made these with Tomahawk landing during Afghan war So it was rather easy for them. DRDO has decided to make them from scratch so setbacks are expected.
Swine is no doubt on CCP payroll.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
I don't think we should even think of using Russian engine.. I know having a indigenous subsonic cruise missile is not easy but we should not give up. Pakis made these with Tomahawk landing during Afghan war So it was rather easy for them. DRDO has decided to make them from scratch so setbacks are expected.
Yes, but on emergency deployment, the missile uses Russian engine deployed near LaC, but once the indegenous platform is successfully tested they will be replaced

Cactus09

Country flag
Its actually PMA Kakul, located in Abottabad (yeah where they were hiding Osama Bin Laden).

And the reason probably is to undergo mountaineering training and understanding Indian military doctrine, more reason we should pre-emptively strike and try to gain additional vantage points like in recent Op. Snow Leopard.

This probably means MARCOS have deployed their mini-submarines for special ops.
The lake has frozen. Not too sure that is valid. I feel they are using it for ground mapping role like we are using P8I for surveillance.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pakistani Babur missile uses a chinese turbofan.. probably ws-500 engine..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Even if the current round of military escalation ends in a stalemate, CCP is bound to come back 3 years later because of the loss of soldiers during galwan incident.

So Indian security establishment has no choice but to start preparations for next round of escalation which is not far away.

At a tactical level, I would like to see IA adopt beltfed LMG within next 2 years, magazine fed must be discarded. Imagine PLA coming in human waves and precious seconds lost due to magazine changes and loading issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles