India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Ya'll Nibbiars The forwards area troops have extra stocks to meet requirements for more than 15 days, while those in the rear are equipped with an extra stock of more than a week. Also, the stocking is placed in a manner so that it reaches its point of need within 24 hours once the need is felt.
Isn't this info classified?

jadoogar

Country flag
So a Koul sold India for Chinese pussy... no strange and uncommon. His misdemeanor and debauchery was not punished by Nehru is also not strange..

After all it was a bit recently that one Lady in our Embassy in Pakistan was enamored with a Pakistan tullu...

I remember having read a book written by an official of Pakistani IB describing in gory details sexual misdemeanors of Indian staff in the Pakistani embassy..

So they are Bharat Bhagya Vidhata...
The solution to this is to make prostitution FULLY legal in India (& of course the world). Powerful countries and people do not like it and finance campaigns to ban it and keep it banned - so that they can use honey trapping to trap scum like Kaul and Nehru.

Instead it goes underground and those in power exploit the women -
most exploitation is done by police - all over the world

Suhaldev

Country flag
Cant find it.. may be because too many pages have rolled out.. would you mind if you can message me please. I see you limit your profile, so i cannot PM you.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars India, China likely to hold Corps Commander-level talks in 2-3 days.A high-level meeting attended by National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat, and others, discussed the agenda and issues that India will raise in this meeting.

Wolf.

etantra

Country flag
Sometimes the kind of specific questions about military matters I see here makes me think the Chinese are sending people to probe.
without a doubt... I would be surprised if they weren't..

even when they know the answer it is better to get many angles. for ex: I hear in US, they have multiple ways of hacking a system and stockpile new zero day exploits just in case they get forced to reveal details and so can reveal the less useful ones and pretend like all intel came via it.

I suspect even senior members when I see some queries..

omaebakabaka

without a doubt... I would be surprised if they weren't..

even when they know the answer it is better to get many angles. for ex: I hear in US, they have multiple ways of hacking a system and stockpile new zero day exploits just in case they get forced to reveal details and so can reveal the less useful ones and pretend like all intel came via it.

I suspect even senior members when I see some queries..
"Senior or any title" means nothing special.....no accountable credibility on forums. Don't take titles too serious

IndianYonko

Country flag
Teen mahine se nakhre kar k abhi ye hua hai..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ So all this hula hu was for nothing. Now I understand, the whole Trump game was to get the data that the Chinese(aka Chinks) collected I think we Indians are betting too much trump.

another_armchair

Country flag
Teen mahine se nakhre kar k abhi ye hua hai..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ So all this hula hu was for nothing. Now I understand, the whole Trump game was to get the data that the Chinese(aka Chinks) collected I think we Indians are betting too much trump.
The day Trump has a favorable trade deal with the Chinese, all will be forgotten and we will face more relentless bullying from this fat fuk. He has less stomach for war and he will go out of his way to ensure not one American soldier is lost for a cause that isn't beneficial for America.

While the farm bill looks good on paper, I just hope Walmart and its likes don't scoop up all the fodder from the farmers leaving nothing for the rest. Given how the toor dal crisis of 2015 was created after news leaks, there's a reason why we have so many checks and controls to ensure food remains affordable.
Good part of the country is piss poor.

As domestic produce gets expensive, expect cheap GM food from the West to flood the shelves.

Suhaldev

Country flag
that deal was off on the day when bytedance refused to sell the source code. As chinese is advancing in AI, data gathered from tiktok is much helpful for them and don't forget USA is all about money and interest nothing else.

omaebakabaka

The day Trump has a favorable trade deal with the Chinese, all will be forgotten and we will face more relentless bullying from this fat fuk. He has less stomach for war and he will go out of his way to ensure not one American soldier is lost for a cause that isn't beneficial for America.
There is no evidence to think that he even wants to make a deal....I expect if he wins the west will split on anti-china vs neutral. There is no need for Americans to fight silly profit wars in ME, he made his first move with Israel and arab deals.....there is nothing wrong in making sure American soldiers do not lose their life for no good reason, that is his duty as US president. I have no idea what your point is....

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
MS lobby puts a spoke in these wheels, govt contracts are a lot of $$$.
These distros are ofc developed by lazy PSUs like our CDAC here.
The Chinese have switched to using Qilin Linux which is an Ubuntu derivative, made by Canonical( that also make Ubuntu) and Windows, because they have a deal with MS with which they can inspect the source code of Windows, only country other than the US to have such an arrangement with MS.
Afaik all the IT hardware in US gov networks needs to be manufactured in America, so Huawei is more of a civilian networks issue i think.
Anyway the fact that Chongs manage to ez hack our govt is more on the incompetence and carelessness of the concerned groups like NIC rather than something specific like an OS or networking hardware.
Remember, the hack happened at NIC because someone clicked a link on an e-mail lmao :pound:

NIC like every Defense or IT PSU out there needs the stick.

Wiki says they do have vowels but it's like the "matras" in Devanagri script, with no independent forms like अ इ उ etc.
How can a language or Baikhari survive without svaras( vowels) even enlish, the latest sophisticated spoken language has a e i o u and have sound like A E I OU U Ang Ah...

Vajrayana which is primarily a Tantric form of Buddhism with the primacy of Mantras can not survive without Svaras which are the basis of Mantarshastras.. Mantars evolve from Swaras..

N4tsula67

Country flag
Saw the map and I am personally offended. Just because we were a part of the Gorkha empire at some stage doesn't mean that Sikkim wants to be a part of Nepal.

It is clear that Oli administration is acting on the whims of CCP. Xitler's idea is to open as many political fronts as possible so that India is bogged down. That's why he asked Pakistan also to draw fictitious maps and present it all over the world.

The SCO spat recently was a result of this mentality and I got to say; Russia wasn't happy at all.
At one point that way that whole land was in Magadh from Nandas to Mauryas empire's collapse. The pandit in nepal start mantra with a line i remember "Nepala Khande Bharatavarse"

another_armchair

Country flag
There is no evidence to think that he even wants to make a deal....I expect if he wins the west will split on anti-china vs neutral. There is no need for Americans to fight silly profit wars in ME, he made his first move with Israel and arab deals.....there is nothing wrong in making sure American soldiers do not lose their life for no good reason, that is his duty as US president. I have no idea what your point is....
Back channel talks with China have continued despite his Kung-Flu jibe and other clownish statements.

The ME deal will only result in more high tech weapons sales to the Arabs.

What have we got so far?

Yup. A big fat zero and more barriers for Indian IT services companies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

NEW ACTION THRILLER.
Speaking at a FICCI virtual event, he said, "one is possibility of economic cooperation in Russian far east, because India has shown much greater willingness to be involved in economic projects there and the other is pacific island countries, we have development partnership and political footprints..has grown significantly".

omaebakabaka

Back channel talks with China have continued despite his Kung-Flu jibe and other clownish statements.

The ME deal will only result in more high tech weapons sales to the Arabs.

What have we got so far?

Yup. A big fat zero and more barriers for Indian IT services companies.
Trump is a bully and China needs a biggest bully to make them sit down and US is the one with a big stick in both economical and military. He is making no back deals, he is always changing goal posts on everything about China. If US does not sell to Arab then Russia will, your view of world is nehruvian. Since when is selling to Arabs a bad thing? US is not in the business of "real human rights" if you have any confusion about that.

another_armchair

Country flag
Trump is a bully and China needs a biggest bully to make them sit down and US is the one with a big stick in both economical and military. He is making no back deals, he is always changing goal posts on everything about China. If US does not sell to Arab then Russia will, your view of world is nehruvian. Since when is selling to Arabs a bad thing? US is not in the business of "real human rights" if you have any confusion about that.
:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles