India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Currently heavy cross border shelling is going on at many places along the LoC while IAF jets r roaring in the sky of UT J&K & Ladakh. It may b attempt by PakArmy to divert attention of IA b4 misadventure by PLA along LAC. Indian armed forces are alert and ready to defeat both.

Iss admi se to bharosa Uth gaya hai til ka taad bana deta hai

Kumata

Country flag
Yeh BSDK wale simulator main hi khush hai.. propaganda uncha rahe hamara

“A PLA pilot scored a landslide 17:0 victory against opponents with a newly commissioned fighter jet in a recent mock combat exercise despite being heavily outnumbered. Did he fly China’s most advanced stealth fighter jet, the J-20?,”

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Yes. Right. NDA-2 (Modi 1), and NDA - 3 (Modi 2), I agree.

And seriously, what is with the unwritten aspects? Bulk of the work has been done over a decade already!

Can a lamer excuse be put forth in front of a gullible public?

Psst ......................................... Su-30 MKi cough cough.

Then why stick to Bofors after so many years? :D

What collusive threat do the 36 address immediately? They are only meant to upgrade your 'strategic strike' capability in the short term. That is it.

For the bold:

1. You do not sense. I do know. The difference.
2. You do not know. Speak for yourself alone :)

A330s for refuellers - cancelled due to 'funds'

Il-76 engine upgrade - delayed as no 'funds'

Upgrade of critical Airfields - 03 years delayed already - no funds

Perimeter walls and layered fencing of certain SFC units - not constructed as no funds (can you believe that?)

SSNs - delayed

LPDs - delayed

Aircraft Carrier - delayed and cancelled

MCCS - delayed and partially rolled out\

TAC C3I augmentation - Delayed

OFC grid to augment communication in forwards zones - delayed by more than 02 years

Construction of reinforced defences - no funds

Don't even get me started on the communications of Army alone :D

I can go on ...

but then the washing dirty linen in public becomes applicable.

There is a lip service - and there is actual work.

The actual work is selectively done and enthusiastically promoted
That was an assessment not an excuse(I agree it looks like one) 🙂

Psst.....MKI. The MMRCA had an objective of pulling in 'know how' n 'know why'. MKI was know-how only.

Bofors weren't ordered by this govt.

MMRCA if signed would have been an 'X' number fly aways plus local manufacture. Essentially staggered over a period of time not delivered in one go. Govt has ordered 36 now plus more to follow. So deliveries over a period of time in both cases. Both the scenarios upgrade short term strategic strike capability. Medium to long term effect on capabilities would be similar too.

Rest of the post.... Demands would always outstrip the supply. There is a difference between 'no allocation of funds for purchase of...' and 'absence of funds'. From the 'whole' parts are allocated 'to'. For everything not purchased or not done, there would be things that are purchased or done.
* Won't comment on the one liners.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
परबत रोके चीरे घाटी
धार समय की रुक ना पाती
कल कल ये अविरल ये
बहती जाती प्राण नदी जीव नदी
Explosion happening?

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
It's not that Indian Air Force is perfect. It has also had maintenance issues, as well as crashes. The difference is that the Indian Air Force did not reduce its pilots training flight hours. The PLAAF values the plane more than the pilot, so they started relying more on simulator training. Plus thanks to Parrikar, they really focused on the maintenance issues. The point I was trying to make was that the PLAAF is not the perfect air force that the Chinese fanboys portray with their shiny brochures. They have serious issues. It's just that they are better at hiding them, due to the Chinese government's propaganda. The other point I was trying to make was that Indian Air Force is not behind in technology. It's just that they don't advertise everything they have, unlike the Chinese shiny brochures. Regardless, in my experience, it's the pilots that make the difference. And Indian Air Force pilots are much better trained than PLAAF.
wheee is the proof of your saying? Even if all you say is true they have numbers. 1000+ 4th Gen fighters. All they need is to divert one fourth.

ataru09

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The U.S. Air Force has secretly designed, built and flown a prototype of its enigmatic sixth generation fighter jet, confirms a top US official. Just when main adversaries of USA i.e Russia & China were putting their 5th gen jets through IOC phase, USAF springs a surpise by saying that they have flown a full scale prototype of 6th gen jet NG Air Dominance Fighter.

Wolf Pack.
The 'muricans are so far ahead of the rest of the world in most areas of weapons tech it is funny. The other countries I admire in this area are France and Israel.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the melcchas are in shock now they are asking where is the melcchas Sixth Generation Fighter aircraft. In this context The Fifth generation fighter aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles