India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataru09

Country flag
Biden is irrelevant, Kamala is anti-hindu.
Kamala annoys me. I find her insistence on being black without much acknowledgment of her Indian heritage insulting. This when she was mostly raised by her Indian mother.

I can understand that being black is what gets her brownie points in the election but she could at least give some nod to her Hindu and Indian heritage. But with her that part of her is almost an afterthought. She will be as bad as Hillary if not worse for India. And like you said "anti Hindu."

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yeh BSDK wale simulator main hi khush hai.. propaganda uncha rahe hamara

Not sure this is a simulator drill. They pitted a J-20 against a J-16 or Su-30MKK (nearest neighbors of the Su-30MKI). Of course it could be a propaganda op, with the J-16/30MKK pilots being asked to flop.

The J-20 will have no role in this combat, despite warming the Hotan apron. China knows that if it wagers its supposedly frontline stealth aircraft against India, and it ends up being painted by an Indian radar, then it will be worth less than its scrap value. PLAAF will make up some bullshit excuse to deploy the J-20 near the Taiwan straits citing USN Super Hornet or F-35 threats.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
US elections maybe?
Everyone is having his own perspective it seems, but he is right for one thing Two Front war is not that bad, and it's almost inevitable. Pakistan apni taang jarur ghusayega aur use apan kaat denge.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What's on Nov 15?
Conclusion of US electrions, Trump hopefully back in power; Rafale strength up to 10, conclusion of the CCP plenary session where Xi hopefully makes it out alive and is less motivated to keep things heated in Ladakh; and India having over a quarter million troops combat deployed in J&K and Ladakh, ready to drill into PoK.

Kumata

Country flag
Not sure this is a simulator drill. They pitted a J-20 against a J-16 or Su-30MKK (nearest neighbors of the Su-30MKI). Of course it could be a propaganda op, with the J-16/30MKK pilots being asked to flop.

The J-20 will have no role in this combat, despite warming the Hotan apron. China knows that if it wagers its supposedly frontline stealth aircraft against India, and it ends up being painted by an Indian radar, then it will be worth less than its scrap value. PLAAF will make up some bullshit excuse to deploy the J-20 near the Taiwan straits citing USN Super Hornet or F-35 threats.
From the article in bold below.... Mocks are done in simulators only...i guess.. i could be wrong as well...

Anyways, russian MKK variants are as diff as chalk and cheese to our MKI's .. rest i concur with what you wrote..

“A PLA pilot scored a landslide 17:0 victory against opponents with a newly commissioned fighter jet in a recent mock combat exercise despite being heavily outnumbered. Did he fly China’s most advanced stealth fighter jet, the J-20?,”

cereal killer

Country flag
Everyone is having his own perspective it seems, but he is right for one thing Two Front war is not that bad, and it's almost inevitable. Pakistan apni taang jarur ghusayega aur use apan kaat denge.
Nope it's never favourable. We all want to see India to go on the offensive & not defensive on Chinese front. Two front war is never ideal scenario. Every military expert will tell you this. Subu Swamy is as usual talking out of his a**

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Conclusion of US electrions, Trump hopefully back in power; Rafale strength up to 10, conclusion of the CCP plenary session where Xi hopefully makes it out alive and is less motivated to keep things heated in Ladakh; and India having over a quarter million troops combat deployed in J&K and Ladakh, ready to drill into PoK.
So lots of hopes and presuppositions. If China backs of, Pak won't have the itch anyway.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
From the article in bold below.... Mocks are done in simulators only...i guess.. i could be wrong as well...

Anyways, russian MKK variants are as diff as chalk and cheese to our MKI's .. rest i concur with what you wrote..
Mock combat exercises aren't done on sims. They're done in the real-world, the weapons-lock, firing, and hits are simulated.

Most international air-force exercises are mocks, and Indian Su-30MKI regularly participates in Cope India exercises against the USAF. The Su-30MKI beat F-15C. Unlike chicoms propaganda, these tests are public.

omaebakabaka

and Xi won the CCP election by more than 120% votes unanimous election (one vote per member). CCP universe is different from real universe.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Personally, I want them to be ruled with an Article 370 type of control. Tibet may be rich in minerals (Uranium)
Hope GOI will not piss on the sacrifices of our soldiers like Congress did after 1971 victory
If Tibet manages to separate (very less chance right now imo) then the world scrutiny will be too high to occupy it. Extreme bad rep.

A Bhutan like deal might be possible, not Kashmir.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Nope it's never favourable. We all want to see India to go on the offensive & not defensive on Chinese front. Two front war is never ideal scenario. Every military expert will tell you this. Subu Swamy is as usual talking out of his a**
Actually 2 front was is inevitable, so we better make some good out of it.

Btw the most important statement was made by Rajnath Singh about 38000sq km illegally occupied area by China. Really a powerful statement.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
If Tibet manages to separate (very less chance right now imo) then the world scrutiny will be too high to occupy it. Extreme bad rep.

A Bhutan like deal might be possible, not Kashmir.

Who would occupy it except India?
Russia has no land borders.
China would be disintegrated by then.
US is too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles