India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
Bro what's your solution for two front war? How should we take out Pakistani front before that so that we can focus on China.
@Hellfire

Really!

Would I even discuss that? :D

But I don't know, skimming through, saw some one mention that 2 front is not an advantageous situation for us.

While I agree, 2 front is never a good idea. But hey .... my jingoistic mode is on today. "Bring it on".

knathan

Country flag
Sir's
Small doubts....

India importing many top tech systems from US just below NATO standard, is it possible to import AMRAAM 120D+Sidewinder to equip our possible fighters.

And

India have capability of produce of 0.25m resolution capacity satellites + launching capacity, why we not spent atleast 6 or 7 thousand crore to send atleast 20 or 30 satellites to monitor 24*7 survailance.(always need to know enemy movement to act or react fastly)

Hellfire

Country flag
Sir's
Small doubts....

India importing many top tech systems from US just below NATO standard, is it possible to import AMRAAM 120D+Sidewinder to equip our possible fighters.
Why do you want AMRAAMs? Any particular reason?

And

India have capability of produce of 0.25m resolution capacity satellites + launching capacity, why we not spent atleast 6 or 7 thousand crore to send atleast 20 or 30 satellites to monitor 24*7 survailance.(always need to know enemy movement to act or react fastly)

Because the problem is you have 97% population living on handouts. That is - no tax. 97% is not the issue. But our 97% is the issue.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
"Where I stand belongs to China" - Yep that summaries it.
Are they taunting us or tempting us?
One confused nibba here...
Their female guards would love to work in India.

Since Corona our massage parlous have become empty and youth getting very frustrated. Once Female Chini soldiers know that we offer freedom and peace and good salary(wink :wink:) they would love to settle down here and service our soldiers and common people. Also they can get rid of smallest penis wielding humans at home. :pound:

Awwwww... Chini and their super fragile sentiments, a shupa powa crying over cartoons is hilarious. :rofl:

1600092308259.png
1600092839559.png

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I don't want to derail the thread. But anti-China sentiments is on full swing in US. And Trump bhau will get the benefit of it.

Here is a tweet from Stephen King.. And check for yourself how people are making fun of his tweet.

And BTW. It's more or less the same in their country it's called Democrats and here it's called Congress. :dude:

omaebakabaka

How? A very theoretical and fantastical question, but let us entertain it. So, how?

Yes. But do we need to expand the scope of air campaign to that much? Or can it be limited? That is where there 'calibration' comes into place.
Well, if PLAAF is affecting the ground situation that is weakening our positions then isn't it an option to slow them down? You are correct, it is an escalating situation to do that but extreme scenarios do happen in wars or we just accept their air supremacy? My line of thought was in a situation where we are unable to check them effectively....
This was a googly ... sorry, did not understand what was/were the question(s) aimed at? Talking in broad terms and with more of fantastical theory than realism is difficult to answer on ...
No fantasy, its been widely discussed about our bases operating at better mean sea level heights than PLAAF airfields which impact fuel capacity, weapon loads and combat radius and thus impacting possibly mission profile abilities.....does this give IAF more flex in countering them over their numbers....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Bro what's your solution for two front war? How should we take out Pakistani front before that so that we can focus on China.
@Hellfire
Simple... open a new front for Pakis.

As a fact it's open already just need some MORAL SUPPORT once Pakis start any big misadventure. Recent skirmishes shows that they are getting their ass banged hard by even local Afgans.

1600093277637.png

Bhadra

Country flag
I believe SFF is already present at the black top and IA is positioning themselves here to remove existing chinese camps and setup our camps.
Look brother,

Satellite imagery can detect a group of tents or one single tent or a structure not a soldier or a small group of soldiers. No Army pitches a tent on hilltops. Tents will be pitched in an area which is hidden from direct views or enemy, where there is a little flater ground and near administrative areas say a route or track, water or a cooking place. It would take a long time for Army to build stone sangers or bunkers on those areas, They initially start with slit trenches and I do not think satellite of this resolution will detect a slit trench.

This comment is only about the satellite imaginary and I am not suggesting if IA is on top or bottom. I am saying the soldiers will not be confined to tents whether Chinese or Indian. From those tents, they can go ten km ahead on patrolling and dominate that area.

But yes, being very windy and visible from far, tops will not have tents - Chinese or ours. Tops will have soldiers on duty...

Kill the issue about which you can not make any judgment.

Spindrift

Those who are cheering for war, please, first join TA and then cheer. Till then - thank you very much.
Instead, the government needs to liberalize firearm licensing and allow citizens to own to semi automatic rifles and train civilians in basic defensive military tactics and shooting skills.
The CCP has often spoken out against the second amendment, as they know even if they manage to give the US army a bloody nose, they can't set foot on US soil, the red necks and their AR15s would f**k them up.
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1142159.shtml

And before you say that this will not work in India, remember the northern states are a flush with illegal firearms and we don't have river of blood flowing.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Meanwhile Indian embassy in China.
Apparently China have been creating a team of Chinese who knows and understand Hindi to infiltrate in India as spies. I have read it about long back how they plan to have hindi speaking Chinese to understand and know more abt Indian society as part of their strategy to dominate Indian subcontinent.

omaebakabaka

Simple... open a new front for Pakis.

As a fact it's open already just need some MORAL SUPPORT once Pakis start any big misadventure. Recent skirmishes shows that they are getting their ass banged hard by even local Afgans.

View attachment 59221
Swift offensive that includes IN, IAF taking out air/missile bases in offensive range and huge factor of surprize with thrust in multiple points. In my armchair war room...this is my plan.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Reply:

1. Offered. Once F-16s come in.
2. Publicly. Not "not officially".
3. For #6. Why F-35B? What advantage does that offer over F-35A? (Mind you, we have to have Aircraft Carriers proposed and underway, in our mind; Had an opportunity to get a proper, guided tour of a F-35A of RAF on my visit there in 2018, from an operational squadron with due 'cloaking' of tech)

The only reason we are not going for US equipment is the limitations in usage with respect to Pakistan which come into play. For China, there is no restriction by US on use of its equipment.
On #1, 2 ain't in public domain yet. Will go with what you say.
On # 3. The picture ain't clear on the AC. It might come down to AC (CATOBAR) Vs LPDs in the immediate future. Going forward, we will be having both ACs and LPDs plus with our own TEDBFs coming into play, they will be stationed on ACs n the F35B moved to LPDs (if AC acquired before LPDs).
F35Bs are comparitively versatile i.e. can be used on land, ACs, LPDs n therefore gels well with the idea with which the Govt.is looking at Joint Acquisitions.

Regarding the comment on usage vis a vis Pakistan and China. Given their close collaboration Vs India, that can complicate the situation e.g. India hitting Chinese Assets protected by Pakis in Indian Territories Occupied by Pakistan.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Instead, the government needs to liberalize firearm licensing and allow citizens to own to semi automatic rifles and train civilians in basic defensive military tactics and shooting skills.
The CCP has often spoken out against the second amendment, as they know even if they manage to give the US army a bloody nose, they can't set foot on US soil, the red necks and their AR15s would f**k them up.
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1142159.shtml

And before you say that this will not work in India, remember the northern states are a flush with illegal firearms and we don't have river of blood flowing.
Firearms in the hands of citizens on permanent basis may not be a good idea. What is good is military training to large number of people (the concept of reserves, like National Guard in USA). These people have civilian jobs and can be called to service when needed. National Guard has its own training facilities and bases which helps in expanding resources of the overall military.

I think India should form a national guard like organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.