India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

notaname

Country flag
X post

------------

Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga intends to resign amid mounting criticism over his response to the COVID-19 pandemic, government sources said Friday.

The development came just under a year after Suga took office and as his ruling Liberal Democratic Party prepares to hold its presidential election on Sept. 29, with campaigning starting on Sept. 17. Suga will not run in the race, party officials said.

Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga arrives at his office in Tokyo on Sept. 3, 2021, wearing a mask amid the coronavirus pandemic. (Kyodo) ==Kyodo

The contest, which will now choose Suga's successor, comes ahead of a general election that must be held as the House of Representatives members' term expires on Oct. 21.

Former Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida has already thrown his hat into the ring, while Sanae Takaichi, a former minister of internal affairs and communications, has expressed interest in running.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
CCP is now 'nipping in the bud', they are now pre-empting it. They rightly estimated that K-Pop and J-Pop culture will indeed make Chinese youth sissy. China always acts pro-actively.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Without the knowledge of Astrology, I can say, "there will be a Major Standoff/Skirmishes at LoC or IB anytime between Today and 3rd quarter of 2022".

Purely my assessment and it is coming.
Why do you think so? Can you elaborate? And why the timeframe?

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Is there a particular reason why almost all East Asian men are beardless?
I have only seen a few rock the beards, that too on reddit.
Genetics mainly. East Asian folks have very little overall body hair compared to, say African, Aryan, or Caucasian men.
So they choose to shave it and have a clean face instead of growing a scrabbly beard.

In recent times, it has become a fashion trend in China/Korea/Japan/Taiwan to look like clean-faced ladyboys with thin bodies and even facial makeup and jewelry.

The Shrike

Country flag
The new PLA exercise 'Snow Mission 2021' were been conducted on various parts of the Damxung County in Occupied Tibet

View attachment 107492

View attachment 107493

View attachment 107494

View attachment 107495
This area looks like their traditional training area (lat=29.9208 lng=90.3613), camps spring up every year (at least since the last few years). Of course difficult to say what the composition is with out (cloud free) higher resolution images. @mokoman @Deadtrap @mist_consecutive

CampingArea.png

Jimih

Country flag
That is...pretty specific. Can you tell me how did you reach this conclusion ?
Compared the terrain with Rajnath Singh's visit to the area last year, seems similar to the area near Skatna Monaestry.

Can you confirm? I may be off. The latest exercise actually took place closer to 15000 ft altitude (SHAA) as I read in some news article.

Jimih

Country flag
Bruh you this is just wrong, I mean what does one have to do with the other, unless you believe crazy conspiracy theories or paki propaganda.
No Propagandas, No Conspiracies.

I'm saving the screenshot of my own post, will quote you later with some more factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles