India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Taliban seek air missiles from China

The Taliban are desperate to get supplies of medium range surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) from China before the complete withdrawal of the US troops from Afghanistan in September. Afghan Taliban co-founder Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, alias Mullah Baradar, placed his desire to get SAMs before the Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi at a delegation-level meeting at Tianjin on Wednesday.

sorcerer

Country flag
What is the use of all this if the police is going to throw all those protesters away from the chinese embassy the moment they start their protests.
Embassy need to be protected ...so they let them protest for some time and then are moved away.
its a duty.
remember how angry we were when the boom boom pigs from pakistan protested outside our embassy in UK.

They could have chosen some other less regulated place to protest chinese

mokoman

Country flag
If in future Congress party comes to power and China intrudes into India, then Indian media will cover Border issue in the same way they are covering Covid news of Kerala (i.e. complete blackout of news)
i think media covered all intrusions , even under congress.

but i doubt people like Ajay shukla or Praween Swahney will be so negative

they will praising great leader Rahul Gandhi for throwing chinese our of pangong tso or something.

Knowitall

If in future Congress party comes to power and China intrudes into India, then Indian media will cover Border issue in the same way they are covering Covid news of Kerala (i.e. complete blackout of news)
Bah media cover under BJP has also been pathetic barring pangong tso most Media channels even during the height of escalation were busy with sushant.

Nowadays its mostly an afterthought.

The main difference will be that BJP is atleast doing something congress wont even do that.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whatever the situation is, kadi ninda always focused on areas apart from defense sector. Now focussed on tweeting / appreciating the medal winners in Olympic. Appreciate his passion towards the game, but someone pls remind him he is Raksha Mantri I have not seen single tweet from him about LAC negotiations

Sehwag231

Country flag
i think media covered all intrusions , even under congress.

but i doubt people like Ajay shukla or Praween Swahney will be so negative

they will praising great leader Rahul Gandhi for throwing chinese our of pangong tso or something.
So during previous intrusions also we had around 150000 soldiers at LAC for around 1 year. Something certainly has changed this time.

Sehwag231

Country flag
Whatever the situation is, kadi ninda always focused on areas apart from defense sector. Now focussed on tweeting / appreciating the medal winners in Olympic. Appreciate his passion towards the game, but someone pls remind him he is Raksha Mantri I have not seen single tweet from him about LAC negotiations
Kadi Ninda is a very good minister.
He certainly was a much superior home minister to Amit Shah.

Cheran

Country flag
Have seen some posts between WuMao & our members regrading settlement by "exchanging" areas like Aksai Chin or rolling back support for Tibet gov. in exile/NE insurgents etc. But hasnt't that boat already sailed?

What CCP is looking for the is it's formal announcement of superpowerdom & it needs to make a bitch out/example of a sizable power. Hmm.. Who could that be?

Xi tried via 18 meetings to bring Moody to CCP camp/be a stooge but Moody might have said bhaichara & co-operation/equal partners etc...So stick was brought. Just a simplistic reading from me.

another_armchair

Country flag
Good news.
More will follow if our brother from the cold war era causes us more grief.

If the info is credible, then the recent selective 'paper leaks' related to the Rafale deal in France were in relation to renewed purchase negotiations.

From whatever little I know, we could end up operating between 140-200 of these birds which will supplement the Su-30's till numbers are supplemented. IN also likely to get 2-4 squadrons in all.

Dekhte hain..

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
where is 56inch ka siina.

Why we bought Rafeal , if mentally already surrender. Its clear why govt not coming to public on lac issue.
Yup we lost. Opposition must raise the voice. I think we lost all where china right now
Nothing we lost we lost.

Dont believe dis happens in modi era.
public ka chtiya kata hai.

Just pray to god, jnk and ap must be safe.
Even worse then manmohan.

God how we save our country.
Govt not able to remove farmers in ncr delhi, hw can we expect govt can push back china. China ne dhamki di hoongi aur inki phatt gaye.
Hw cleverly govt accept china demand and public remain in dark.
if u see news, IA deploy phalana dhikhana, where are these actually ?
One thing clear, govt just looking for talks and accepted the chinese occupation.
mere wastage of tax payer money , still we loosing our teritorry isspite of having these machines. if we invest such money in domestic research, it will help our aerospace industry
Alright, I have been observing you, you closet porki, show your real flag :shoot:

You never have anything good to say, always negative, blaming the army, govt, taking jibes at army and govt, not a single normal sentence uttered by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles