India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDev

Country flag
That last line about it being a battle of egos is completely off the mark. Either Washington does not know what it is talking or the poster is talking through his a**. This whole confrontation has happened because of multiple incursions by the PLA beginning with Galwan, Pangong Tso, Depsang etc. 4 months of talks did not result in any Chinese pull back. Now that India has decided to grab some chips at the table, it is being characterized as a "battle of egos". Nonsense.

sorcerer

Country flag
on the Economic Blockade front against china

India begins anti-dumping probe on certain aluminium imports from China
]

:clap2:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You said it yourself, rates are dependent on external factors....hope we get the Tejas soon to ramp up as necessary without any dependancies. It is one thing to import 100 GE engines vs asking Russia at war time...who knows what strings they pull at negotiations.
Tejas will also be dependent on those factor but offcourse courtesy Israel we will have more freedom to integrate western weapon systems and Indian ones.

And I do not understand what you mean russia strings? I can clearly see it's not happening in near future till Sukhoi 30 production is relevant.

In case they side with China completely (lol they won't )

Then we will produce Sukhoi in house without paying them license fee 😂😂😂😂 .

Fact though by 2022 India plans to shut down Sukhoi production.

tharikiran

Country flag
Artillery gun ridge pe kaise leke jaoge ?? Unless dropped by Heli's which India will be aware of.
What do these journalists smoke. You can carry LMG,MMG, HMG and mortars, Anti tank munitions to these ridges..not some bofors.. Guys sitting on a ridge act as forward controllers to guide artillery.

shade

Country flag
That last line about it being a battle of egos is completely off the mark. Either Washington does not know what it is talking or the poster is talking through his a**. This whole confrontation has happened because of multiple incursions by the PLA beginning with Galwan, Pangong Tso, Depsang etc. 4 months of talks did not result in any Chinese pull back. Now that India has decided to grab some chips at the table, it is being characterized as a "battle of egos". Nonsense.
Some guy here was also saying the same thing about muh Egos lol.
"Ego"
It is always ego, jingoism etc when we take any concrete action militarily.
I have had it with these shills and liberals peddling their defeatist bullsht

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Artillery gun ridge pe kaise leke jaoge ?? Unless dropped by Heli's which India will be aware of.
What do these journalists smoke. You can carry LMG,MMG, HMG and mortars, Anti tank munitions to these ridges..not some bofors.. Guys sitting on a ridge act as forward controllers to guide artillery.
Arty on ridge lines :facepalm::facepalm:

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Someone out there doesn't like Twitter accounts critical of China

Twitter higher ups are chinese nationals who are screening posts

Twitter's Hiring of China-Linked AI Expert Sparks Concern

linked to CCP

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Important Night. PLA has habit of starting actions before important meets. Indian Forces well prepared. Distance between both troops 100-200 mtrs at many places including Pangong.

Frontal Assault.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Jaishankar and all these MEA walas only answer to their master.
Their Master has only the 56 inch chest no-prisoner's taken nationalist image going for him, economy is in the ICU right now.

Earlier the whole "MEA is Jaichand" memes used to happen because the people who ruled the country had their heads high in the clouds putting personal good PR in the West, and being self-righteous at the cost of national interest.

They also release waters in these dams if they think their bit will be flooded.
Or even out of pure soulless maliciousness that is expected of this insectoid race.
Which leads to floods in Assam and maybe Bangladesh, not sure about them though, but considering the bengal area is a huge swamp i guess it happens with them too.

No point talking economy right now, what do you expect two-digit GDP growth rate after such strict lockdown. plus I'm no expert. who answers to who, I have no idea about that, but that doesn't mean they have master-slave relation and aren't these guys at mea supposed to full fill the government narrative, No point targeting them and saying they did everything bad since there are people above them too. u seem to have some issues with 56-inch, not my problem.

sau baton ki ek baat Manmohan jaise PM hoga to kaisa hi MEA hoga. Simple. Lets focus on thread and yes
I trust EAM Jaishanker.

ninja hattori

Country flag
There is no need for officially doing that since everybody who is familiar with CCP and its propaganda warfare understands it, and news channels can quickly settle everyday folks who have a glance at these post and gets confused. Still, sadly there is reality show going on news channels.
Last thing we want is emotional people being swayed like pendulum by 0.5 front. Media time will also come. Why to be in hurry? In country of 135 crore how many are watching this thread. 400 approx. Bas. That gives u an idea of our twitterati grammar nazi youth or say junta.
Which yesterday bhumihar exosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles