India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Artillery gun ridge pe kaise leke jaoge ?? Unless dropped by Heli's which India will be aware of.
What do these journalists smoke. You can carry LMG,MMG, HMG and mortars, Anti tank munitions to these ridges..not some bofors.. Guys sitting on a ridge act as forward controllers to guide artillery.
Do not forget mrotors, upto 300 mm....most useful weapon for infantry to stop the waves aside from hmg and mmg.

Country flag
Last thing we want is emotional people being swayed like pendulum by 0.5 front. Media time will also come. Why to be in hurry? In country of 135 crore how many are watching this thread. 400 approx. Bas. That gives u an idea of our twitterati grammar nazi youth or say junta.
Which yesterday bhumihar exosed.

don't mind but what is 0.5 front??

sorcerer

Country flag
Bakshi is right.. i have also noticed a tone change in jaishaker voice recently. either he is being true diplomat or nudging our govt to make compromises somewhere.
Our MEA is talking the chinese tone of "peace" while our army is doing what they are supposed to do on the ground.
Anyway..this combination is working for us.
while the chinese diplomat with its threats and rhetoric is treated as a CLOWN by even smaller nations.
There is a balance and a seasoned MEA like Jaishankar exactly knows what he is doing.

ninja hattori

Country flag
don't mind but what is 0.5 front??
Hindi muhavra.

Jis thaali me khate hai usi me ched karte hai.

Technically
Kashmiri terrorist, pakistan sympathesizer, communal agenda, casteist, linguistics. Red corridor (naxals),nscin, illegal immigrants.

Adding all this will will clearly equal to population of Maldives. Aka 0.5 front. (No offence to maldives)

ninja hattori

Country flag
Bakshi is right.. i have also noticed a tone change in jaishanker voice recently. either he is being true diplomat or nudging our govt to make compromises somewhere.
Bakshi sir bakshi sir Hai.

Jaishankar jaishankar hai.

Things are tense he is doing is job of cooling down, more the fire more the water u need.

Let the fire burn let the water being poured.

shade

Country flag
Clear signs that IA has put fear of God in them. That's not aggressive posturing. It's a defensive deployment on their part.
Reason: Apparantly IA hasn't left anything for the Chinese to capture in Pso area. So defend what they have.
IA has dashed all their Sun Tzu trickery, assumptions, plans all on the rocks of Ladakh, now they don't know what to do, since they're at the end of their rope.

No point talking economy right now, what do you expect two-digit GDP growth rate after such strict lockdown. plus I'm no expert. who answers to who, I have no idea about that, but that doesn't mean they have master-slave relation and aren't these guys at mea supposed to full fill the government narrative, No point targeting them and saying they did everything bad since there are people above them too. u seem to have some issues with 56-inch, not my problem.

sau baton ki ek baat Manmohan jaise PM hoga to kaisa hi MEA hoga. Simple. Lets focus on thread and yes
I trust EAM Jaishanker.
I care about Jaishanker lol, he's just an employee, not even a big wig politician
I trust modi, Jaishanker is just his underling like Nirmala, unlike Ms nirmala tho the guy is a seasoned professional, he has a lot of years of experience diplomaticking, he will obey whatever Modiji tell him to do, for once under strong centralized leadership everyone from MEA walas to the troops on the ground everyone is doing their part of the larger national strategy

Jaishankar isn't behind the troops clambering on top those mountains from 29-30 August, or the solid replies the chinks are getting as we speak.

The Supreme Leader has realized the Chinese only understand the language of the stick.

The IA does what it must to apply pressure on the chongs on the ground, and Jaishankar continues to give the chinese a taste of their own medicine by giving them the hope of diplomacy.

I enjoy the defensive bluster of GT now, they are clearly spooked and trying their last stunts to intimidate India.

omaebakabaka

Tejas will also be dependent on those factor but offcourse courtesy Israel we will have more freedom to integrate western weapon systems and Indian ones.

And I do not understand what you mean russia strings? I can clearly see it's not happening in near future till Sukhoi 30 production is relevant.

In case they side with China completely (lol they won't )

Then we will produce Sukhoi in house without paying them license fee 😂😂😂😂 .

Fact though by 2022 India plans to shut down Sukhoi production.
With extending this on and on:

Total Indigenous Tejas better than Tejas semi indigenous better than SU-30 license produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles