India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Five reasons Paki enthusiasm will be suicidal for them.
  • There are upwards of 200,000 Indian troops combat-deployed in various parts of the northern theaters. Even the slightest provocation, and Indian rear positions in Ladakh will start invading G-B
  • There are no firearms restrictions at play. The slightest provocation will see an Indian artillery barrage on Lahore and Sialkot
  • The US put several diplomatic clamps in place to prevent paki opportunism. One of them is FATF blacklisting. No more Western Union transfers from Birmingham to Mirpur, no more UK Visa.
  • India will have the justification to blow the mouth of CPEC at Gwadar to smithereens
  • India has had some friendly chats with Iran, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia in just the past 2 days
Pakistan will be pulled pork if it tries anything.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
MOST people do not know that IAF's AN-32 can do this in day and night and in all weather conditions. we might use this to dig out those cheeni camp concentrations. this can fulfill the role of medium-carpet bomber.

View attachment 58751

The project has been shelved tho, it was initially considered but then dropped by IAF as far as I've heard.
Mostly in the Chinese front our bomb trucks will be a combo of Su 30 and Jags.

We need ORCA project desperately if we don't want anything to do with strategic bomber.

shade

Country flag
Five reasons Paki enthusiasm will be suicidal for them.
  • There are upwards of 200,000 Indian troops combat-deployed in various parts of the northern theaters. Even the slightest provocation, and Indian rear positions in Ladakh will start invading G-B
  • There are no firearms restrictions at play. The slightest provocation will see an Indian artillery barrage on Lahore and Sialkot
  • The US put several diplomatic clamps in place to prevent paki opportunism. One of them is FATF blacklisting. No more Western Union transfers from Birmingham to Mirpur, no more UK Visa.
  • India will have the justification to blow the mouth of CPEC at Gwadar to smithereens
  • India has had some friendly chats with Iran, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia in just the past 2 days
Pakistan will be pulled pork if it tries anything.
I pray that they do something.
I want to see Karachi burning and all the Chinese edifices in Gwadar flattened.
I want another '71 style undeniable burn inflicted on that inbred abomination of a "country".

Floydian

Country flag
MOST people do not know that IAF's AN-32 can do this in day and night and in all weather conditions. we might use this to dig out those cheeni camp concentrations. this can fulfill the role of medium-carpet bomber.

View attachment 58751

Why would we use a slow moving aircraft like this in a place littered with those cheap MANPADs that the batshit eaters have in abundance?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
The project has been shelved tho, it was initially considered but then dropped by IAF as far as I've heard.
Mostly in the Chinese front our bomb trucks will be a combo of Su 30 and Jags.

We need ORCA project desperately if we don't want anything to do with strategic bomber.
Not sure about that. It was used in Indo-Myanmar surgical strike to level NSCN-K cadre camps, 21 PARA moved after multiple bombing runs to clear what was remaining, dead or alive.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
With extending this on and on:

Total Indigenous Tejas better than Tejas semi indigenous better than SU-30 license produced.
Total indigenous is a big word anyway suited for Tejas thread.

Both will have their mission profile for which they will be more suitable but with China we will need a medium /heavy fighter jet like Rafale and Sukhoi .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Both army sitting apart 100m distance 🤨
I think this could be the situation at Black top or Finger 4 Ridgeline.
Knowing The Chinese they are there just for the sake of being there. If your opponent is at the heights there is no use camping 100 m from them. The Chinese might be there to stop any further expansion ahead of F4. Poor Chini they don't no their superior have sacrificed them for good if firing breaks out.

IndianYonko

Country flag
IA has dashed all their Sun Tzu trickery, assumptions, plans all on the rocks of Ladakh, now they don't know what to do, since they're at the end of their rope.

I care about Jaishanker lol, he's just an employee, not even a big wig politician
I trust modi, Jaishanker is just his underling like Nirmala, unlike Ms nirmala tho the guy is a seasoned professional, he has a lot of years of experience diplomaticking, he will obey whatever Modiji tell him to do, for once under strong centralized leadership everyone from MEA walas to the troops on the ground everyone is doing their part of the larger national strategy

Jaishankar isn't behind the troops clambering on top those mountains from 29-30 August, or the solid replies the chinks are getting as we speak.

The Supreme Leader has realized the Chinese only understand the language of the stick.

The IA does what it must to apply pressure on the chongs on the ground, and Jaishankar continues to give the chinese a taste of their own medicine by giving them the hope of diplomacy.

I enjoy the defensive bluster of GT now, they are clearly spooked and trying their last stunts to intimidate India.
Deciding armed moves is not Jai Shankar's job. He is seasoned, He is professional, He is doing his job. Simple. and after that many years of service, he must have a good knack of Diplomacy and Indian relation, and the management of its allies says so. Do you think some other nation is going to support the Indian Army? No, that's our job to do. they are going to support India and for that, we need seasoned people and Jaishankar is doing good on that front.

Now you believe Modi is some superman, No he needs inputs. and guess what he trusts Jaishanker and the final thing if FM and EAM of India are just underlings, then you know what nothing has changed because there used to be a PM who was an underling. But things have changed and the current action at the border is the result of everyone's input whether be its CDS or armed forces chief, NSA or DM or EAM. So keep calm and don't undermine anyone's credibility.

Cactus09

Country flag
IA has dashed all their Sun Tzu trickery, assumptions, plans all on the rocks of Ladakh, now they don't know what to do, since they're at the end of their rope.

I care about Jaishanker lol, he's just an employee, not even a big wig politician
I trust modi, Jaishanker is just his underling like Nirmala, unlike Ms nirmala tho the guy is a seasoned professional, he has a lot of years of experience diplomaticking, he will obey whatever Modiji tell him to do, for once under strong centralized leadership everyone from MEA walas to the troops on the ground everyone is doing their part of the larger national strategy

Jaishankar isn't behind the troops clambering on top those mountains from 29-30 August, or the solid replies the chinks are getting as we speak.

The Supreme Leader has realized the Chinese only understand the language of the stick.

The IA does what it must to apply pressure on the chongs on the ground, and Jaishankar continues to give the chinese a taste of their own medicine by giving them the hope of diplomacy.

I enjoy the defensive bluster of GT now, they are clearly spooked and trying their last stunts to intimidate India.
Diplomatic Hypocrisy as has been described by many. The best way to deal with China. 😎😎

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I think this could be the situation at Black top or Finger 4 Ridgeline.
Knowing The Chinese they are there just for the sake of being there. If your opponent is at the heights there is no use camping 100 m from them. The Chinese might be there to stop any further expansion ahead of F4. Poor Chini they don't no their superior have sacrificed them for good if firing breaks out.
Tactically the reds have been outmaneuvered so comprehensively that soon they'll need permission from IA even to withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles