India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let them do whatever they want.
They won't able to sustain war. Even if they start misadventure, West will tighten their screw through IMF cause West need India to counter balance China.
More than ever now.
Porkis will not hesitate for a misadventure as they are more loyal to master than ever before. After many days "Ceasefire violation by pakistan army troops in Arnia sector of jammu , BSF retaliating". So 2 front war is activated

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
As I mentioned earlier pakistan will try dirty tricks in coming days. Ceasefire is an opportunity given to regroup, train and attack. Amid tensions at LAC , pakistan army carries out training, para dropping very close to LOC. But why very close to LoC and civilians nearby

Preemptive action against terror launchpad shouldn't be considered as part of ceasefire agreement

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Porkis will not hesitate for a misadventure as they are more loyal to master than ever before. After many days "Ceasefire violation by pakistan army troops in Arnia sector of jammu , BSF retaliating". So 2 front war is activated
2 Pakistani rangers died in bsf retaliation batao shuruat hi gandi hui hai Pakistan ke liye

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
As I mentioned earlier pakistan will try dirty tricks in coming days. Ceasefire is an opportunity given to regroup, train and attack. Amid tensions at LAC , pakistan army carries out training, para dropping very close to LOC. But why very close to LoC and civilians nearby

I will avoid reading too much between the lines. Yes, petty CFVs can take place no doubt, but Pakistan + China 2 front war is a distant dream now.

Pakistan is too reliant on global powers to save their asses (read America, Saudi, UAE, Britain). Colluding with China and attacking India will not only instantly incur the wrath of Europe + America + UN, but possibly also military retaliation from NATO (mainly France and America).

The only saving party here is China, which is finding itself making more enemies and gathering more negative sentiments day by day.

What's the best Pakistan can do is help China with military bases and port facilities and assisting in defensive air patrols so that we don't make any big craters on Pakistani airbases.

Kumata

Country flag
What's the best Pakistan can do is help China with military bases and port facilities and assisting in defensive air patrols so that we don't make any big craters on Pakistani airbases.
Providing logistics support to chinos during war itself will be a act of war and we will be free to hit the logistics bases of PKA. Where eve they r...

On the opposite, it will be interesting if chunks start a war with us and Taiwan declares itself as a independent nation.. With Japan and philipinos opening a new front... Don't expect malayasians to say anything yet...

With Australia too looking for opportunities to bang chinkas.... It can be tough ask..

Rest... I think porkis will fancy their chances if chinos opens front... Their history id such unfortunately...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Providing logistics support to chinos during war itself will be a act of war and we will be free to hit the logistics bases of PKA. Where eve they r...

On the opposite, it will be interesting if chunks start a war with us and Taiwan declares itself as a independent nation.. With Japan and philipinos opening a new front... Don't expect malayasians to say anything yet...

With Australia too looking for opportunities to bang chinkas.... It can be tough ask..

Rest... I think porkis will fancy their chances if chinos opens front... Their history id such unfortunately...
Yes, and I expect Pakistan to do that. In that way, they can employ American assets in a "defensive" way towards us, saying they are only protecting themselves and try to act the victim.

And don't expect anything from Japan, they are absolute peaceniks selectively-bred to pacifism after WW2 by Americans, just like Germany.

If Malaysia/Myanmar/Thailand can act neutral and not allow free space to Chinese jets that will be enough for us.

shade

Country flag
This already know for long time, does govt do anything for past 7 years ?
7 years is too less, it took China 40 years to get control of global supply chains, showered with western and East Asian capital and tech know how continuously.
Chings were playing on easy mode, we are playing on ultra hard difficulty.

Pushing development is easy for autocratic countries provided they are lead by pragmatic leaders( not Mao like chutiyas ) and have ample capital and know how flowing in the form of investments

anand108

Country flag
PLA strengthening troops and stretching up camps in depth areas, frontline soldiers in border posts will be a cannon fodder . This time if scuffle starts, PLA will not hesitate to fire PHL -03 MBRL & PZL 83 howitzer from depth areas. IAF engagement will be avoided as it will escalate to full blown war.
Hope IA had already deployed large contingency of artillery, precision guided shells will flatten the depth area PLA camps as it is mostly plateau on their side will be a easy target. ATAGS shud be mass produced on emergency procurement
If India faces reversals in initial hours; IAF could be deployed from day 1.
Modi is not Nehru.

mandestiny

Country flag
7 years is too less, it took China 40 years to get control of global supply chains, showered with western and East Asian capital and tech know how continuously.
Chings were playing on easy mode, we are playing on ultra hard difficulty.

Pushing development is easy for autocratic countries provided they are lead by pragmatic leaders( not Mao like chutiyas ) and have ample capital and know how flowing in the form of investments
I am not saying all things will be done in 7 years. I m saying govt can at least start on this . So in 7 years at least we able to pull off 40% dependency.

shade

Country flag
I am not saying all things will be done in 7 years. I m saying govt can at least start on this . So in 7 years at least we able to pull off 40% dependency.
They have started on that.
Look at PLI schemes.
There are other sector wise schemes also.
We're starting from scratch here, it will take a long time, by that time you will be a grumpy old person with grandkids.
Sabr rakho.

mokoman

Country flag

I think they are preparing for the invasion of Taiwan in the coming days and for that China is safeguarding its Western border.

What is your opinion on that?
he is just an idiot spreading fake rumours for followers.

last time he said tanks were rolling in karachi , fighting between police and army.

then an PLA ammo dump exploded across LAC in China.

He is just taking actual news and putting a spin on it.

Unless u can find another source , best to ignore this moron.

Kumata

Country flag
And don't expect anything from Japan, they are absolute peaceniks selectively-bred to pacifism after WW2 by Americans, just like Germany.
Shinzo abe did try to take them out of that cucked stance and introduced amendments which gives them the offensive capabilities .. but by and large... you are right...

but

if chinks fancied their chances against japs, than it will be a direct conflict with US....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles