India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Bhai someone pls make a list of what we gained at what we lost at border. In terms of lands and other points
we didnt gain anything , we pushed them back both in galwan valley and pangong tso finger areas and turned those places into buffer zones, neither side can patrol or build structures.

in galwan they havent fully gone back , their goal was to take control of area upto their official border claims.
they almost succeeded.

they did same thing in gogra hot springs , pushed LAC forward and reached their border claim lines , build large no of structures inside on our land , this was back in june i think , but after talks in july they demolished everything except for 1 structure which is still there.

also preventing our patrols through an area called y-junc , meaning we lost easy access to a very large area.

:hmm: talks are underway but as @mist_consecutive says , they wont budge.

IndianYonko

Country flag
we didnt gain anything , we pushed them back both in galwan valley and pangong tso finger areas and turned those places into buffer zones, neither side can patrol or build structures.

in galwan they havent fully gone back , their goal was to take control of area upto their official border claims.
they almost succeeded.

they did same thing in gogra hot springs , pushed LAC forward and reached their border claim lines , build large no of structures inside on our land , this was back in june i think , but after talks in july they demolished everything except for 1 structure which is still there.

also preventing our patrols through an area called y-junc , meaning we lost easy access to a very large area.

:hmm: talks are underway but as @mist_consecutive says , they wont budge.
Meaning we lost large chunk of land, or more precisely saying we lost our grip, and we may end up losing in next few years.

Thanks for the reply.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Meaning we lost large chunk of land, or more precisely saying we lost our grip, and we may end up losing in next few years.

Thanks for the reply.
Whatever sir but in galwan clash I think china faced casualties more than 4 or 5 because now these chinese bot activities increased on indian sites even if it is not related to china like I was watching gareeb scientist video and one cheeni wumao commented that indian are slave of british I mean seriously they are now writing anything out of topic like india is slave of us or uk and these wumao are sometimes praising india . If the casualties was in small numbers than they were active on indian site but now they are very active on indian sites I think china increased their budget in order to increase the activity of 50 cents troll

mokoman

Country flag

Thanks for the reply.
:troll: if it makes you happy , we have Tawang . it was tibetan territory and technically IMHO its chinese territory.

only reason tricolor flag flies over it is because British forced Tibetan gov to sign it over. and even then
it was under tibetan administration , they used to collect tax until china took over tibet in 1951 ,

when china took control of tibet , we took control of Tawang , 1 fellow from manipur named Bob Khathing went there with 200 men and a pistol and that was it.

you can read about it here

also interesting to mention , it was all done without informing nehru , i think you can guess why.

Chinese have asking for it for decades. I think if they can , they will try to take it again.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
:troll: if it makes you happy , we have Tawang . it was tibetan territory and technically IMHO its chinese territory.

only reason tricolor flag flies over it is because British forced Tibetan gov to sign it over. and even then
it was under tibetan administration , they used to collect tax until china took over tibet in 1951 ,

when china took control of tibet , we took control of Tawang , 1 fellow from manipur named Bob Khathing went there with 200 men and a pistol and that was it.

also interesting to mention , it was all done without informing nehru , i think you can guess why.

Chinese have asking for it for decades. I think if they can , they will try to take it again.
Whatever sir but fortify borders with china and nepal is an need of hour . We have to place ciws system and sam system and hidden machine gun posts like that of naxal and maoist so that even if they try any invasion we can ambush them and place land mines and put our sff on high alert because if war happen then we can give them task to blast there airfield and destroy their planes and to ambush their supply we have to prepare our garuds to ready to do any strategic ops and even to provide best of the best equipments to our airforce security and air force police in order to keep our air asset safe

shade

Country flag

They will have Tawang too lol.
And unlike now we will have no way of finding out

mokoman

Country flag
During 1962 war they occupied Tawang for about 3 months , then withdrew . i bet most people dont know that. really fucking embarrassing.

i think next time it will be in upper siang in arunachal pradesh . i may be wrong but it looks like our infra there is shit .

HawkisRight

Country flag
They already had Tawang in 62 when they came deep inside Nefa(as it was called back then).. Chinese did blunder by not holding onto Tawang in 62 imo.. maybe cause Chinkis thought they were overstretched their logistics so declared unilateral ceasefire and withdrew from nefa....but they had Tawang..fall of namka chu and Tawang in 62 was decisive blow in 62 imo...

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
During 1962 war they occupied Tawang for about 3 months , then withdrew . i bet most people dont know that. really fucking embarrassing.

i think next time it will be in upper siang in arunachal pradesh . i may be wrong but it looks like our infra there is shit .
One of the Reason for we lost 1962 war was that we didn't provided our troops with winter clothes and even during 1962 chinese built a road in our own territory without any permission which provided them with mobility . This time we really need to fortify our border it is ok if they have taken few territory but this time we have equipped our troops with the best equipment and provided with other necessities in order to ensure that they cannot take this much of land in next standoff and our troops must be equipped with the best so that they beat chinese in next standoff which can be turned into small border conflict so that our troops can teach a lesson to these noodles

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
One of the Reason for we lost 1962 war was that we didn't provided our troops with winter clothes and even during 1962 chinese built a road in our own territory without any permission which provided them with mobility . This time we really need to fortify our border it is ok if they have taken few territory but this time we have equipped our troops with the best equipment and provided with other necessities in order to ensure that they cannot take this much of land in next standoff and our troops must be equipped with the best so that they beat chinese in next standoff which can be turned into small border conflict so that our troops can teach a lesson to these noodles
We lost in 62, badly lost .
Now chacha was busy smoking 555 cigarettes, and menon giving speeches in un on kishmir.
While China was preparing hahaha.
And we lost.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
We lost in 62, badly lost .
Now chacha was busy smoking 555 cigarettes, and menon giving speeches in un on kishmir.
While China was preparing hahaha.
And we lost.
This time I think they will attack arunachal pradesh or sikkim for sure as now our government has decided to explore uranium in arunachal pradesh and china is on fire after this I think this ladakh conflict is just a decoy their main target is arunachal pradesh because it is abundant of resource and now we are going to explore these resources and slowly start utilizing them and china doesn't want india to extract those resources

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This time I think they will attack arunachal pradesh or sikkim for sure as now our government has decided to explore uranium in arunachal pradesh and china is on fire after this I think this ladakh conflict is just a decoy their main target is arunachal pradesh because it is abundant of resource and now we are going to explore these resources and slowly start utilizing them and china doesn't want india to extract those resources
You know about 5 fingers of China doctrine by mao zedong ?
If yes, then you would not written the above post.
Aka they will invade every where.

shade

Country flag
You know about 5 fingers of China doctrine by mao zedong ?
If yes, then you would not written the above post.
Aka they will invade every where.
Doctrine ko chodo, these batmunchers now think that we will allow a walkover, and we are a weakling country wanting "peace" which shows in the arrogance of their new statements, so now they are further emboldened to do more and more g*ndmasti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles