In India why does the girls's family pay dowry?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:facepalm: Let me break your post down but this will be my last reply to you if you repeat the nonsense you have done here:

Yeah, they can but it's not so easy all the time in a nation where most women aren't so independent especially in rural areas that makes most of our population.
Women dont have to be "personally" independant for rejection of such groom sir. The woman's father is more than independant to reject such groom
he problem is women don't get safety when they marry and they don't get safety when they don't get married.
Yes, sure. Indian women are raped when are married and raped when they are not married. They are totally not safe before marriage or after marriage in India. you are absolutely right. Rape culture ---- it:rolleyes:

And Indian women are beaten up after marriage and after marriage. All Indian men are monsters:rolleyes:
The problems change but problems remain.
:rofl:

Parents don't know what to do when they don't find suitable men, the concern regarding their own image etc.
Good. You see the problem there? It arises because of the big expectation of the Girl's family too - due to hypergamy. So Girl's family is in some cases equally responsible for the dowry problem. This is the part which none of the brainwashed zombies like you see.
Conservative parents where they make the kid's choices even after they have turned adults, lack of self respecting men. Fooling of women in love, getting married and then blackmailing family, beating wife, concern about child getting deprived of good future. Reasons go on and on. If we just don't have men who don't say no to dowry, well, women are unlikely to just say no forever.
This is extortion and this is not dowry and I am 100% against it. Dowry =/= extortion. Extortion is a crime which we should not tolerate.

Girl and boy's family agreeing on a preset transanction for marriage = Dowry. Girl's family not fulfilling dowry = cheating, Boy's family demanding more for the marriage = Extortion.

@Bangalorean this is what I was talking about

I like the people of Assam in this matter. I have heard they don't even know much about dowry and feel disrepctul to even get the offer. I hear stories of how the men there simply deny even the gifts like TV, fridge, washing machine etc as they believe its a man's job to provide for his family. Other states could learn something from them
And men should do all the work and worship the women and their womb? You guys are awesome. Your idea of equality is not true equality but infantalisation of women to have no responsibility in jobs, working, raising the family, while men should work bending their backs and provide and keep women in a pedestel. Yeah ---- it. Your mix of tradtionalism/feminism is toxic to men. ---- traditionalism and ---- feminism. Both men and women are equals and should be treated as such in all aspects and It should not be phoney intellectual bull shit you people sprout.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
They certainly should even if it means never getting married because that isn't actual marriage but a deal which ain't half fair. Man gets women and money both for what, for reducing her freedom on the name of giving her a roof and safety. Overall, the man ain't a real for he only takes and women just a giver. One takes more for taking and one gives more in return for what she has given instead of getting. A bad aspect of all the men dominating society.

BTW, Do I sound like a feminist?
If thats how you treat your woman, you are an idiot and so is everyone who treats women like that. Thats not what I was saying at all. In fact I am someone who think women and men should be equally treated irrespective of their gender unlike the phoney infanlisation of women= equality BS you are sprouting

SANITY

@Mad Indian : You don't understand and you won't understand. I never said women to be kept above but you are quick to make conclusion and preach your geniusness. I had thought only your name is Mad Indian but you truly are Mad and unfortunately Indian. So, yeah, what I have posted is bullshit and I hope you won't answer.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Mad Indian : You don't understand and you won't understand. I never said women to be kept above but you are quick to make conclusion and preach your geniusness. I had thought only your name is Mad Indian but you truly are Mad and unfortunately Indian. So, yeah, what I have posted is bullshit and I hope you won't answer.
What you posted did have a lot of BS. But I dont care. Some people are beyond help. They have no brain on their own and will fall to whatever BS propaganda feminist scum make.

Talk with actual women on their stance on dowry and come and tell me how many actually reject it.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm: Let me break your post down but this will be my last reply to you if you repeat the nonsense you have done here:

Women dont have to be "personally" independant for rejection of such groom sir. The woman's father is more than independant to reject such groom

Yes, sure. Indian women are raped when are married and raped when they are not married. They are totally not safe before marriage or after marriage in India. you are absolutely right. Rape culture ---- it:rolleyes:

And Indian women are beaten up after marriage and after marriage. All Indian men are monsters:rolleyes:

:rofl:

Good. You see the problem there? It arises because of the big expectation of the Girl's family too - due to hypergamy. So Girl's family is in some cases equally responsible for the dowry problem. This is the part which none of the brainwashed zombies like you see.

This is extortion and this is not dowry and I am 100% against it. Dowry =/= extortion. Extortion is a crime which we should not tolerate.

Girl and boy's family agreeing on a preset transanction for marriage = Dowry. Girl's family not fulfilling dowry = cheating, Boy's family demanding more for the marriage = Extortion.

@Bangalorean this is what I was talking about

And men should do all the work and worship the women and their womb? You guys are awesome. Your idea of equality is not true equality but infantalisation of women to have no responsibility in jobs, working, raising the family, while men should work bending their backs and provide and keep women in a pedestel. Yeah ---- it. Your mix of tradtionalism/feminism is toxic to men. ---- traditionalism and ---- feminism. Both men and women are equals and should be treated as such in all aspects and It should not be phoney intellectual bull shit you people sprout.
Like post except last part what is this equal nonsense.

They are two different beings, people act like India was some savage place before British came w I th ideas like feminism and equality.

The traditional roles are fine

We had Sita and Draupadi and also Mata Gujri Ji

Does character of any 'equal' woman today com p are

No and never will

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
So all south indian guys involved in making stuff like tejas, arjun , astra, agni, mangalyan, chandriyan(project chief of both areTamil scientists,) , brahmos, aksah, LCH, ALH at HAL, DRDO, ISRO are all asuras with no godras!!!
Trace their gotr ashok sent many bramin to south, they are not ethnic tamils.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Like post except last part what is this equal nonsense.

They are two different beings, people act like India was some savage place before British came w I th ideas like feminism and equality.

The traditional roles are fine

We had Sita and Draupadi and also Mata Gujri Ji

Does character of any 'equal' woman today com p are

No and never will
I am not a traditionalist you moron. I am an egalitarian. I see no distinction between the traditionalist scumbags like you who want to lock women up in the kitchen and phoney feminist scum here who infantalise women as a part of their shitty equality, degrading them. Both of you are toxic to society and should be shamed into hiding. I want to be harsher with my words towards you but I know it will go over your head anyway. So never mind and go f yourself

Last edited:

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
But if you are egalitarian theb why you are against daughter selling?

After all gora sahib sell daughter and all your idea come from him.

I am not a 'traditionalist' you moron, I am a Hindu. You can do w.e Sikh Panth will not let you succeed in your kanjarpunna

You stribe to make men more feminine and women more masculine until you get micheal jackson?

In other words destroy the hindu fertility.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But if you are egalitarian theb why you are against daughter selling?

After all gora sahib sell daughter and all your idea come from him.

I am not a 'traditionalist' you moron, I am a Hindu. You can do w.e Sikh Panth will not let you succeed in your kanjarpunna
Edit : You know what, never mind. ---- you.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your gora sahibs and muslims (all semetics actually) practice homosexuality. We don't

Read Manu Avtar - Chaubis Avtar in Dasam Granth Sahib.

You will understand reason for Manusmriti in those times.
--
Or you can continue down this path, bur know you only became Indian because of Indira 76 constitution amendment. Otherwise you're just a chandal/marasi

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This fellow will put even the Pakis to shame when coming to blame game. The only people he has missed blaming is the Jews :rofl:

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am not a traditionalist you moron. I am an egalitarian. I see no distinction between the traditionalist scumbags like you who want to lock women up in the kitchen and phoney feminist scum here who infantalise women as a part of their shitty equality, degrading them. Both of you are toxic to society and should be shamed into hiding. I want to be harsher with my words towards you but I know it will go over your head anyway. So never mind and go f yourself
Wtf kitchen are you talking about?

Mai Bhag Kaur
Kitur Chenamma
Rani Jhansi

My culture has loads more examples.

I just don't follow melech you edited this dtuff about kitchen later into your post.

Not blame game it is Gurus hukam to destroy melech go read Uggardanti. And jews are semetic, all of them combined have less culture than one household of Hind so who cares what they call themselves?

rajkumar singh

Country flag
Yes, if girl/s father raised her with higher education or she in some job, then girl father aspect from boy's family to minimise rate, to cover expenses on girls education.

And, one more thing....

Boy's family never want, that girl should have more educated then boys, result, if girls father raise daughter with higher education, then -his search of boy, is more difficult in this way, as he has to find equal or highly qualified boy, means.....

Dowry will be much higher."Ž

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
You are probably a tamil as no northerner refuses to give gotr. That is fine, it is asur desh.
You are 100% wrong in assuming that I am a Tamil. I have my own personal views about what is wrong and right. So, I would like to leave it as it is. All northern do not believe in the dowry system and they have the right to refuse to go along with these religious or society rituals which burden the Brides parents. i would make an exception that is if Brides parents insists on giving the dowry than i tshould be minimal whcih should not give them any financial and mental stress.

Rashna

Country flag
So your culture has 3 women in it? Ok, i am happy to know it. These are the statistics for sex ratio in Haryana and Punjab.

For every 1000 males born there are
Haryana (830) and Punjab (846) girls

This at the bottom of the table and you say the rest of india has mlecchas where as you are some blue booded khap who is sitting in his 'pind' and riding high on religious opium?

The reality is far removed from your claims. Its better you stop your nonsense and get some real education. Education which will help you in coming up to speed with the rest of the states and not opt for CANADA migration or getting caught in some immigration scandal. Drug abuse in Punjab is a serious problem and every munda wants to migrate to canada. So jatta what club u belong to?

Wtf kitchen are you talking about?

Mai Bhag Kaur
Kitur Chenamma
Rani Jhansi

My culture has loads more examples.

I just don't follow melech you edited this dtuff about kitchen later into your post.

Not blame game it is Gurus hukam to destroy melech go read Uggardanti. And jews are semetic, all of them combined have less culture than one household of Hind so who cares what they call themselves?

SANITY

What you posted did have a lot of BS. But I dont care. Some people are beyond help. They have no brain on their own and will fall to whatever BS propaganda feminist scum make.

Talk with actual women on their stance on dowry and come and tell me how many actually reject it.
Didn't you say in your previous post that you will not reply to my BS? Don't take offence for someone who has a different opinion from you atleast as long as he is willing to talk it out. I don't claim to be perfect and I believe it's a place where people can share each other views and knowledge, influence people's thought and views through reasons. I see in your posts an aggressiveness to conclude how you happen to be right in all the judgements you pass and even if you are right all the time, when you are trying to make your point, you will have to engage the other person on the points where you differ. I happen to agree with your comments principle wise but you do not try to think of specific circumstances which the other party is talking about.

I had a feeling that you have little control on your temptation which you proved right by not keeping your words. It may well seem like bullshit to you, if so, then, please do not reply further. I hope you will try to calm down and interact better with people who as well believe in equality even if they make wrong conclusion which are based on his/her knowledge and experience.

If I had time, I would talk in detail but unfortunately time is wanting and I got other jobs as well. Good Day.

aschauhan

So your culture has 3 women in it? Ok, i am happy to know it. These are the statistics for sex ratio in Haryana and Punjab.

For every 1000 males born there are
Haryana (830) and Punjab (846) girls

This at the bottom of the table and you say the rest of india has mlecchas where as you are some blue booded khap who is sitting in his 'pind' and riding high on religious opium?

The reality is far removed from your claims. Its better you stop your nonsense and get some real education. Education which will help you in coming up to speed with the rest of the states and not opt for CANADA migration or getting caught in some immigration scandal. Drug abuse in Punjab is a serious problem and every munda wants to migrate to canada. So jatta what club u belong to?
It's not just Punjabi's who are immigrating. Most of my classmates are settled abroad now or queuing up to get F1/H1/L1 visas.

Kerala is the most educated state in India then why are so many there leaving ? So much so that they are ready to go back to war torn Yemen already. And based on the pathetic state of Hindus who live like dhimmis there and rising Islamic fundamentalism, I don't think that is an ideal model of progress at all. Unless you consider gulf remittances from exported menial labor as 'progress'.

And this is not a dig at Kerala but I don't think there is one state in India without problems.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Trace their gotr ashok sent many bramin to south, they are not ethnic tamils.
Please tell me does the forefathers of Abdul kalam are also in the list of brahmin families sent to south by Ashoka?

Does the Ashoka list also include the forefathers of guys like Shivadhanu Pillai(who headed brahmos project), Mayilsamy annadurai(chandriyan project chief) ,Arunan (mangalyan project chief) and Sadeesh reddy?

You should study more about south indian history besides Ashoka's brahmins to learn the truth.

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
It's not just Punjabi's who are immigrating. Most of my classmates are settled abroad now or queuing up to get F1/H1/L1 visas.

Kerala is the most educated state in India then why are so many there leaving ? So much so that they are ready to go back to war torn Yemen already. And based on the pathetic state of Hindus who live like dhimmis there and rising Islamic fundamentalism, I don't think that is an ideal model of progress at all. Unless you consider gulf remittances from exported menial labor as 'progress'.

And this is not a dig at Kerala but I don't think there is one state in India without problems.
I am away for few days.will reply once bk. Thanks for patience.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Didn't you say in your previous post that you will not reply to my BS? Don't take offence for someone who has a different opinion from you atleast as long as he is willing to talk it out. I don't claim to be perfect and I believe it's a place where people can share each other views and knowledge, influence people's thought and views through reasons. I see in your posts an aggressiveness to conclude how you happen to be right in all the judgements you pass and even if you are right all the time, when you are trying to make your point, you will have to engage the other person on the points where you differ. I happen to agree with your comments principle wise but you do not try to think of specific circumstances which the other party is talking about.

I had a feeling that you have little control on your temptation which you proved right by not keeping your words. It may well seem like bullshit to you, if so, then, please do not reply further. I hope you will try to calm down and interact better with people who as well believe in equality even if they make wrong conclusion which are based on his/her knowledge and experience.

If I had time, I would talk in detail but unfortunately time is wanting and I got other jobs as well. Good Day.
BS ignored for being BS

Global Defence

New threads

Articles