In India why does the girls's family pay dowry?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You are probably a tamil as no northerner refuses to give gotr. That is fine, it is asur desh.
Most of the younger, educated "Northerners" don't even know what their gotr is let alone care about it. Only uneducated/insecure folks like you perpetuate the system.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Pomp and show during marriage and lavish gifts are absolutely against vedic thought.
What do Vedas say about marriage? Do they consider it to be a social contract or a divine one? Genuinely curious.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most of the younger, educated "Northerners" don't even know what their gotr is let alone care about it. Only uneducated/insecure folks like you perpetuate the system.
Not true and so hindu dharam is for un educayed folks now I see.

Why don't we just practice first cousin marriage like rrst of world?

Please come to my face or any real Thakur sardar.

And say our 10 gurus were uneducated/insecure for following gotr.

Your body may leave, but not your head. ;)
Even Nri know their gotr so it is just u jealous black southie who do cousin marriage or have converted to christian who don't know.

Mr Paul what is your got?
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
What do Vedas say about marriage? Do they consider it to be a social contract or a divine one? Genuinely curious.
Sgarg is just a shramanic,

All the kings had big weddings.

At anandpur sahib there was Guru Ka Lahore.

But obv some sgarg poster with identity and self esteem issues knows dharam better than guru maharaj.

And dovah just say truth you haye gotr because you lust after n indian women like a melech. It has nothing to do with morals

I don't argue with white supremist over white women as they are below trash.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Not true and so hindu dharam is for un educayed folks now I see.
The perverse version of Hinduism that you follow is.

Why don't we just practice first cousin marriage like rrst of world?
Lol.

Please come to my face or any real Thakur sardar.
I try to stay away from crazies.

Your body may leave, but not your head. ;)
Wink wink.

Even Nri know their gotr so it is just u jealous black southie who do cousin marriage or have converted to christian who don't know.
On the contrary, I am a fair Northie Brahman with several people in family who are actual priests. I still think you are stupid. :rofl:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
And dovah just say truth you haye gotr because you lust after n indian women like a melech. It has nothing to do with morals

I don't argue with white supremist over white women as they are below trash.
Bhai tu kitne saal ka hai?

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
You're no bramim you're a melech.

I k n ow dalits with university degree who know their gotr. Nothing more to say about vaish bramin or ksytrii when even the shudr knows it.

You're just some kanjar from jnu who's scared a sullah will take his sister so yiu post shit on here.

Some Bhargav or Bharswaj will pull your bodi and put you in your place. W.e

You would state your gotr and everything if you were actual bramin.

Being born in bramin family means nothing, you are of asur yoni.

I am stupid because I don't follow dirty whites that makes sense only to a jootay wala like you.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ । । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ । ।

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
This is the problem when retards come and hijack a tradition related topic - it invalidates even the logical/not so malicious aspects of the traditions. So sad :tsk:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I am pretty sure @Jatt.Hindustan is the product of cousin marriage, that's why he keeps accusing everyone else of the same.

I am pretty sure his last 20-25 generations were products of cousin marriage, or even sibling marriage. How do I know this? His IQ level and the way he talks here, with a lack of even basic intelligence or understanding. It is a sure sign of inbreeding.

But we need not worry much, he is an old fart who will die soon, reliving mother India of the burden of having to carry such filth on her shoulders. Meanwhile, I feel @Dovah and others are giving him too much importance by replying to his points point-by-point. Just abuse him and mock him guys, he doesn't deserve any better, till he starts making sensible points himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Where are the moderators???????

ghost

@Jatt.Hindustan sir,

When you start abusing or using foul words on internet people often say"it's on line so you can run your mouth,it is not that you are face to face with that person,internet bravado blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They do have a point,moreover I try my best to be a gentleman on net as it's to hard to practice it in real world but at times you have to do or say what you have to !irrespective of what other think ,say or feel about it.That time is now!

You moron,shit mouth ,land chus ,baklod ,ganduo pe load,chote lund pe jor,bin tatte ke shor,teri Gand ke ched pe overload ,Tatte chatkhor,pagal kutte bin ruke machay shor,PURSHO KE WHORE !oye land khor,dharti ke overload !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sun meri baat gaur se sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Gore dis ,gore dat kya lga hua hua hai?Why the ---- you learnt english"language of gora " ,why the ---- you use internet "invented by gora".Gulam insan nahi insan ki soch hoti hai .Independent mind is always open to learn new things,explore new possibility ,change with time ,explore new horizon but not a "gulam" mind like you who is gulam to his belief refuse to look life beyond him,rationalise things and be man enough to accept and cherish the diversity.

2 You think your dhram want you to live and follow certain things ,good!live by it, follow it in your own life !just don't go barking all around what others should do and start abusing them .You don't deem something right then make your point and make it in a civil way and move on .What you do with your life is a least of concern with me but then you should stop blabbering your mouth and abusing everyone at drop of hat.This is a civil world so behave like it,if you can't then keep your foul mouth to yourself!

3 Now regarding violence related bullshit,come to papa baby!

4 Generally I ignore pest like you but don't bank on it to keep on running your shit mouth,I have my patience and then sometimes I don't have my patience.

I am sorry if I have hurt your feeling ,but then I could have hurt much more"sir".

On topic: I believe it should be left to girls parents to decide whether they want to give something to their daughter or not,if they want to give they will give with their own will and liking.Groom side should never demand or dictate bride side about what to give and what not to give.It is something which should be left to bride parents to decide what they want to do or not do.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@ghost, sahi bola tune. Aise chutiyon ko seedhi baat samajh mein nahi aati hai. They need to be bashed on their skulls and suppressed. No need to be polite and rational with such people.

SANITY

@Jatt.Hindustan sir,

When you start abusing or using foul words on internet people often say"it's on line so you can run your mouth,it is not that you are face to face with that person,internet bravado blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They do have a point,moreover I try my best to be a gentleman on net as it's to hard to practice it in real world but at times you have to do or say what you have to !irrespective of what other think ,say or feel about it.That time is now!

You moron,shit mouth ,land chus ,baklod ,ganduo pe load,chote lund pe jor,bin tatte ke shor,teri Gand ke ched pe overload ,Tatte chatkhor,pagal kutte bin ruke machay shor,PURSHO KE WHORE !oye land khor,dharti ke overload !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sun meri baat gaur se sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Gore dis ,gore dat kya lga hua hua hai?Why the ---- you learnt english"language of gora " ,why the ---- you use internet "invented by gora".Gulam insan nahi insan ki soch hoti hai .Independent mind is always open to learn new things,explore new possibility ,change with time ,explore new horizon but not a "gulam" mind like you who is gulam to his belief refuse to look life beyond him,rationalise things and be man enough to accept and cherish the diversity.

2 You think your dhram want you to live and follow certain things ,good!live by it, follow it in your own life !just don't go barking all around what others should do and start abusing them .You don't deem something right then make your point and make it in a civil way and move on .What you do with your life is a least of concern with me but then you should stop blabbering your mouth and abusing everyone at drop of hat.This is a civil world so behave like it,if you can't then keep your foul mouth to yourself!

3 Now regarding violence related bullshit,come to papa baby!

4 Generally I ignore pest like you but don't bank on it to keep on running your shit mouth,I have my patience and then sometimes I don't have my patience.

I am sorry if I have hurt your feeling ,but then I could have hurt much more"sir".

On topic: I believe it should be left to girls parents to decide whether they want to give something to their daughter or not,if they want to give they will give with their own will and liking.Groom side should never demand or dictate bride side about what to give and what not to give.It is something which should be left to bride parents to decide what they want to do or not do.
Other than some of the wierd words you used, I too fully agree with you. Seriously I don't even consider such marriage to be true where a man ask women or her family to give dowry and hoping to live off her money but that has become tradition, don't know from what generation. Where law is ineffective, groom sides often ask for it directly and where they can't ask for it directly, they ask for it as gifts for themselves or in the name status they want to show or through other ways.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Other than some of the wierd words you used, I too fully agree with you. Seriously I don't even consider such marriage to be true where a man ask women or her family to give dowry and hoping to live off her money but that has become tradition, don't know from what generation. Where law is ineffective, groom sides often ask for it directly and where they can't ask for it directly, they ask for it as gifts for themselves or in the name status they want to show or through other ways.
Sir, the girl's family can always reject such groom's family if the boy's side is demanding too much dowry. Why dont they reject such grooms sir?

SANITY

Sir, the girl's family can always reject such groom's family if the boy's side is demanding too much dowry. Why dont they reject such grooms sir?
Yeah, they can but it's not so easy all the time in a nation where most women aren't so independent especially in rural areas that makes most of our population. The problem is women don't get safety when they marry and they don't get safety when they don't get married. The problems change but problems remain. Parents don't know what to do when they don't find suitable men, the concern regarding their own image etc. Conservative parents where they make the kid's choices even after they have turned adults, lack of self respecting men. Fooling of women in love, getting married and then blackmailing family, beating wife, concern about child getting deprived of good future. Reasons go on and on. If we just don't have men who don't say no to dowry, well, women are unlikely to just say no forever.

I like the people of Assam in this matter. I have heard they don't even know much about dowry and feel disrepctul to even get the offer. I hear stories of how the men there simply deny even the gifts like TV, fridge, washing machine etc as they believe its a man's job to provide for his family. Other states could learn something from them.

SANITY

They certainly should even if it means never getting married because that isn't actual marriage but a deal which ain't half fair. Man gets women and money both for what, for reducing her freedom on the name of giving her a roof and safety. Overall, the man ain't a real for he only takes and women just a giver. One takes more for taking and one gives more in return for what she has given instead of getting. A bad aspect of all the men dominating society.

BTW, Do I sound like a feminist?

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
You are probably a tamil as no northerner refuses to give gotr. That is fine, it is asur desh.
So all south indian guys involved in making stuff like tejas, arjun , astra, agni, mangalyan, chandriyan(project chief of both areTamil scientists,) , brahmos, aksah, LCH, ALH at HAL, DRDO, ISRO are all asuras with no godras!!!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So all south indian guys involved in making stuff like tejas, arjun , astra, agni, mangalyan, chandriyan(project chief of both areTamil scientists,) , brahmos, aksah, LCH, ALH at HAL, DRDO, ISRO are all asuras with no godras!!!
Dude, free advise: don't engage with him on a rational/intellectual level. He deserves abuse, nothing else. Visit the Chit-chat thread for a public display of his non-existent intelligence and warped mental thought. To me, this chap's existence presents a clear warning against inter-generational inbreeding and sibling marriages.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles