Idiotic Sinking state of Bangladesh

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Stability in Bangladesh is very important to us. They have managed to reduce their fertility rates and a liberal progressive government will insure we don't have a second Pakistan on our border.
Bangladesh isn't even remotely close to any liberal or progressive state. It's simply an Islamic state without labour laws or technically, a proto-industrial capitalist society whose growth depends upon low end products and hence short lived.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Bangladesh isn't even remotely close to any liberal or progressive state. It's simply an Islamic state without labour laws or technically, a proto-industrial capitalist society whose growth depends upon low end products and hence short lived.
It is soon going to become Pakistan 2.0 with the US actively trying to topple the Haseena government. That's something we need to prepare for.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Meanwhile average Hindu: "What! You are promising me free electricity and rice? I forget everything and vote for you".
It's not as simple as it looks like though.

In Delhi BJP leadership is non existent and they do nothing... Same is everywhere else. They are hand in gloves with local mullahs in many places that's why people are just disappointed and don't even vote.

Rest we need to enable our community through temple meetings. Bakchodi to ham sab kar hi lete hain FB etc pe.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Meanwhile average Hindu: "What! You are promising me free electricity and rice? I forget everything and vote for you".
On a serious note, this theory is untested though. I am yet to see any conclusive study/survey documenting significant shifts in major elections due to promised freebies. Even in KA, INC won primarily because JD(S) weakened; the anti-incumbency was remarkably insignificant for a swing state that keeps voting out incumbents. In Rajasthan, INC is set to lose despite doubling down on freebies and welfare schemes big time. NYAY was barely the disruptor many people expected it to be and Kejru keeps getting decimated in LS polls. More than electoral strategies (INC barely has one these days) it is their ideological beliefs that are driving them to engage in revdis I think. INC was always economically far-left, they were drifting centre in PVNR's tenure, started coming back to their roots after Gandhis took control back and now their tranformation is complete.

It's not as simple as it looks like though.

In Delhi BJP leadership is non existent and they do nothing... Same is everywhere else. They are hand in gloves with local mullahs in many places that's why people are just disappointed and don't even vote.

Rest we need to enable our community through temple meetings. Bakchodi to ham sab kar hi lete hain FB etc pe.
Exactly, it is a credible face that makes the difference; not freebies.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Through Walton, Bangladesh has become IoT-based AI refrigerator manufacturer
In an interview with The Business Standard, Tofail Ahmed, the Chief Business Officer of Walton Refrigerator, discusses the current state of the Bangladeshi electronic appliances industry and Walton’s position in it
IoT? LoL, coomer is bragging about a literal college project

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It is soon going to become Pakistan 2.0 with the US actively trying to topple the Haseena government. That's something we need to prepare for.
We need to keep close eye on their undergoing civil nuclear program, don't want another set of islamomaggots to have nukes.
Not really, Pakistan had the advantage of mountains blocking a complete Indian annihilation and a position between Iran, USSR, China and India what made it a viable US base.
Bangladesh is simply an Indian ground surrounded run-over. That explains why it just took 13 days in 1971 to capture that landmass.
It won't even be treated like a foreign country in a war.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles