Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Cheran

Country flag
Just a few days ago an Indian dancer from Kolkata was shot dead in cold blood in Chicago. Did one international publication report that? How many social media posts condemning that from the white bastards?
Crime of an Indian is a "civilizational crime" i.e. an inherent defect/vileness of the entire people.

Crimes of gorafilths are "individualistic" i.e nothing to do with the entire people but just bad apple.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Its even worse on tiktok. Its open season there with every nationality shitposting on India. You also have your canadian khalistanis and pakis amplifying everything bad going on in the country. India needs a great firewall and a massive crackdown on English speaking media and "journalists". No other country in the world has 10 different english news outlets loudly posting every crime in rural areas as breaking news. If you google terms like "rape" or "assault", you will think like India is the only country in the world with crime. This is not even localised. If you change your location or use a VPN of a foreign country, India news sites still remain right on top
I have been directly affected by that stereotype while studying and living in the West.. Heard couple of comments in person as well as in dating life about the Indian Men being savages and rapists. When the 2012 Nirbhaya case was happening.. I was like bhai itna bhi mat uchalo tum Media trp ke lalach mein Desh ki badnami kar rahe ho.
Now I am seeing the same happening on SM especially Twitter but one thing I do see is there is some kind of push back from the Indians also..

slayingheaven

Country flag
Crime of an Indian is a "civilizational crime" i.e. an inherent defect/vileness of the entire people.

Crimes of gorafilths are "individualistic" i.e nothing to do with the entire people but just bad apple.
But will happily invite these into their countries in diploma mills, as honest tax paying lower crime rate citizens to run their factories and r&d centres. Sandeshkali rapes happened and all the momin filths were silent, but now on a bandwagon on the gora woman rape case because they know they can tarnish india as a whole. Afterall when blame comes into being the only one effected is Hindus isn't it and momin can hide behind india mask.

angryIndian

Country flag
I have been directly affected by that stereotype while studying and living in the West.. Heard couple of comments in person as well as in dating life about the Indian Men being savages and rapists. When the 2012 Nirbhaya case was happening.. I was like bhai itna bhi mat uchalo tum Media trp ke lalach mein Desh ki badnami kar rahe ho.
Now I am seeing the same happening on SM especially Twitter but one thing I do see is there is some kind of push back from the Indians also..
My sister suffered workplace harassment, this continued till she could not take any longer and threatened to take her manager to court.

The manager questioned my sister's academic credibility despite being in the top 10% of her class in her MS program and that too she is a graduate from QS top 50-ranked University.
She raised an issue about my sister's Indian food despite no one else having a problem with it. She mocked my sister's accent in front of a board meeting. Not to mention constant threats of getting her fired from the job. My sister had to undergo such mental harassment all because she was the only brown girl in her team and therefore easy to target. Most Westerners indulge in such subtle form of racism.

The thing is that this incident is not being used to question our law and order situation but to harass and intimidate those people who have nothing to do with it.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
My sister suffered workplace harassment, this continued till she could not take any longer and threatened to take her manager to court.

The manager questioned my sister's academic credibility despite being in the top 10% of her class in her MS program and that too she is a graduate from QS top 50-ranked University.
She raised an issue about my sister's Indian food despite no one else having a problem with it. She mocked my sister's accent in front of a board meeting. Not to mention constant threats of getting her fired from the job. My sister had to undergo such mental harassment all because she was the only brown girl in her team and therefore easy to target. Most Westerners indulge in such subtle form of racism.

The thing is that this incident is not being used to question our law and order situation but to harass and intimidate those people who have nothing to do with it.
A good workplace lawyer will nicely fuck your sister's abuser. If her manager mocked her accent as well as her Indian food..and she has some way to prove it.. She can sue the whole company..and get a nice money. Screw these Gora Corporation they will not think twice before laying you off.
Lots of us Desis ...get pressured and become non-confrontational. Its due to our programming by our parents and whole Gandhian philosphy of avoiding violence. If they bully you, you bully them back and with no mercy..

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Develop the japnese mindset bros.
After fucking all of china , Korea and assorted folks inside out ( quite literally) in WW2.
They don't give two fucks.
Own your insults , and insult those ruffians back. Aur kya
As I said , " it is an unfortunate incident, and the accused shall be awarded appropriate punishment if found guilty after a through investigation at an appropriate juncture in fullness of time ".
And no it doesn't tarnish us because others are in no position to lecture us in the slightest ! remember folks others don't have cupboards full of Skeltons , nyet they have whole graveyards full of Skeltons to make them remember, nor we need to be ashamed , nor should we care about what some random person thinks in some godforsaken corner of world about us.
Also some people are just unlucky that they have to go through this .

As for the law and order situation of that area , iam quite well aware of ground realities of that area , it's as safe as any other part of India or world.
Women travel alone in public transports without any fear of harrasment.

And no they don't travel at night because they get tired and need to rest.

fooLIam

India as a whole is not serious country. It doesn’t help that it have inherited all the worst problem it can. Now this particular narrative warfare ,unconventional warfare china solved them proactively and here we are taking beating after beating and our leadership doing nothing or do they even comprehend damage these things are doing?.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
There is nothing to answer for. The few times someone has brought up that topic to me, I just ask "Are there any cases of Indians raping people here? Is there a single case? Now what are the numbers for your arab and black migrants, and for your own local whites?"

They normally backtrack to "yeah Indians are quite peaceful here".

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
There is nothing to answer for. The few times someone has brought up that topic to me, I just ask "Are there any cases of Indians raping people here? Is there a single case? Now what are the numbers for your arab and black migrants, and for your own local whites?"

Good uttar

Dr_Deep

Country flag

Yes..that was earlier when I was still young and naive...I was on 'Yes I am Indian and I confirm its true' train. Now somebody says this..I was always ask them "How many Indians do see getting arrested for theft, robbery, and other hineous crimes in the US ?" they all shut up.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
i live in the west and i simply point out to them that Indian rape per capita is on average 20 times lower than western countries. When they say ' oh you know indians dont report as much coz of shame and blaming the woman/making the woman unmarriable etc due to conservative culture' i simply point out ' that is true, but in India, like all over Asia, roughly 22-28% of rapes reported end up in conviction, while no western country crosses 3%, so since Indian women are 10 times more likely to find justice than western women, western women also have a reason to report less and these reasons cancel each other out, unless you got some data showing that shame pressure is greater than no justice scenario' and at this point they simply stfu.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Wrong. NATO did not want a nuclear armed Pakistan because it meant a nuclear armed Islamic state. It was China who facilitated the procurement of enrichment equipment and arming technology to Pakistan.
NATO fearing izlamic powers is a nonsensical pakistani online rant.

Soon as India tested nukes in 1974, NSG was formed to block Indian supplies and NATO bloc began working overtime to ensure Pakistan gets same. Most of NATO states were either complacent or helpful in Pakistani nuke tech, and that explains why Pakistani reactors and missile stages are based on western ones. PRC got a role later when started supplying magnets for Pakistani nuclear reactors. Not China, but NATO was the facilitator of Pakistani acquisition of nukes.

Blademaster

NATO fearing izlamic powers is a nonsensical pakistani online rant.

Soon as India tested nukes in 1974, NSG was formed to block Indian supplies and NATO bloc began working overtime to ensure Pakistan gets same. Most of NATO states were either complacent or helpful in Pakistani nuke tech, and that explains why Pakistani reactors and missile stages are based on western ones. PRC got a role later when started supplying magnets for Pakistani nuclear reactors. Not China, but NATO was the facilitator of Pakistani acquisition of nukes.
No what you said is simply untrue and not supported by facts. Pakistan’s scientist stole the nuke centrifuge designs from Netherlands and US had sanctioned Pakistan too for having a nuclear program. The only assistance that US provided was arming code technology and that was after Pakistan exploded her nukes and US only provided that technology to ensure that the nuclear materials wouldn’t fall into the hands of Islamic terrorists. But in no case did NATO supply Pakistan with nuclear technology just to keep India on the edge. All of the assistance came from China including rudimentary nuke designs and mating nukes to BM warheads.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
When will this stop untill and unless there economies do not fail completely. For that dollar has to go it needs to be replaced once that happens there will be too much internal chaos.. they should suffer..
Hope this happens one day.. untill we will have to listen them.. even though they have more reps per million still they have audacity.
If there pedofile rep cases aren't getting 150 million views then we can't do anything..
Just dont use Twitter and no need to get frustrated. Twitter is full of racists consumer too. they are just few hundred millions. It doesn't have that much impact..
Till dollars is the king they will have this audacity..

Roshan

Country flag
Ofc like a true missionary cnts like him arrive on the scene to farm any incident for it's full soul harvesting potential and to cock a snook at the heathens, never mind you make stuff up on the go in the hope that the put-on sincerity will ward off any scepticism. @GaudaNaresh
I spent 6 months backpacking alone through India in 2018 & 2019, traveling primarily by overnight bus.

As a 6-foot tall tattooed white man I was monetarily taken advantage of many times, and viewed alternately as a walking ATM or photo opportunity wherever I went. But by God’s providence I was never physically assaulted nor meaningfully threatened.

However, I also traveled for 3 years in preparation to visit the country. I had learned hard lessons of situational awareness and personal security. Despite that, it took all my strength to complete the journey through India. It was the conclusion of my travels for a reason.

Many times I did see malice in the eyes of moto-taxi drivers, though. And I heard stories of tourists being driven to remote locations and blackmailed out of their belongings by cab drivers, which is why taxi security at New Delhi airport is such a huge deal.

India is not a safe country to travel in. While not “dangerous” like a country at war, it is a nation of unimaginable corruption at levels that would shock an average Westerner. And it is barely civilized even in many popular locations, like Agra where the Taj Mahal is. Especially because your skin color marks you as a target in ways you can’t hide.

Liberal Americans have this view of the rest of the melanated world as one big song of Kumbaya, crying out against the oppression of the white West.

This could not be further from the truth.

Violence, bigotry, and hatred are standard operating practice of the residents of many countries. Members of foreign nations express racism to and about each other that make our “micro aggressions” look like a sneeze. Such people laugh at our naive ignorance of the way the world really is, which is why Westerners are often such easy marks. (Not suggesting this couple.)

America, Aus/NZ and Europe are the safest regions on Earth in part because the Christian West regards each human being as made in the image of God. We are not mere fantasies suffering through the illusion of Samsara, as in Hinduism and Buddhism.

Human rights came from the Christian tradition for this reason.

And no religion on Earth has ever honored women as much as Christianity does. Christ spoke with and healed women (Luke 8, John 4), even appearing to them first in His resurrected form in all four Gospels. (Matt 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, John 20):pound:

This was a profound affirmation of the innate value of women, in a Jewish and Roman culture that regarded them far lower in value than men.

So when feminism demolished the Christian West under the banner of “smash the patriarchy” it actually invited a level of barbarism towards women that they had previously been largely sheltered from, by God’s decree.

Yes there were and are abusive men in the West. Just as there were and are many, many good people in the East.

But life as a woman in Europe and America far surpasses the safety and security of life of a woman in the East. The British ended the Hindu practice of Sati (widows burning themselves on the pyre of their husbands) during colonization, for example. And look up what Gandhi said about women and how he treated them, sometime. And then there’s Islam.:laugh:

The great blessing of my solo travels was that I got to see many beautiful things about the more than 30 countries I visited, including India. But I also got to see them for what they are.

I firmly maintain that true global travel will turn anyone into a raging conservative. It did me.

I pray for the speedy recovery for this couple and that it does not make them bitter. It easily could.

I would prefer it make them honest, which I imagine it will.

Blackmamba

Country flag
Hmm let see how benevolent white overlord are to their Japanese colony.
Okinawa women document U.S. military sex crimes in book | The Asahi Shimbun: Breaking News, Japan News and Analysis
NAHA--Harumi Miyagi was stunned when she learned an Okinawan infant was raped by a U.S. serviceman.

Only 9 months old when she was assaulted in September 1949, she was the youngest victim, according to a booklet that documents cases of sexual violence committed by U.S. troops.

Miyagi, 70, a researcher of the history of Okinawan women, helped compile it. She said she has been unable to put the horrific incident out of her mind since she began collecting the accounts and records 25 years ago.

Miyagi was born in the year of the assault.

“It could have been me,” she said.

Then, two years ago, Miyagi learned by chance when she was interviewing locals that the baby girl died shortly after the attack.

She could not find a word to describe her shock.

Miyagi and members of a citizens’ group in Naha are working on an update to the booklet, titled “Postwar U.S. Military Crimes Against Women in Okinawa.” It is a task they hope they do not have to repeat.

The current 12th edition, published in 2016, is 28 pages long, devoting all but two pages to chronicling roughly 350 sex crimes involving U.S. troops.

Okinawan girls and women fell victim to sexual violence even before the Battle of Okinawa ended in June 1945.

One entry documents a woman being abducted in April 1945 when she was evacuating with others. This was quoted from a local town’s official account of history.

Another entry quotes an account from a witness that a victim, who had two children, was raped when she was washing laundry at a well near her home in 1946. She later gave a birth to a baby boy.

The small book documents cases from the U.S. military’s rule of Okinawa and then after the southernmost prefecture was returned to Japan in 1972.

One official record revealed that a 27-year-old woman on her way home one day was pushed into a ditch and raped by four men on Sept. 2, 1951.

The booklet also quoted a newspaper report that two female junior high school students who went bathing in the sea were raped after they were knocked unconscious with a stone on April 19, 1975.

In another entry, a high school student returning home from school was raped in a park in October 1984, based on an account by a witness.

The 350 cases include those where the victims had no access to a fair trial because Okinawa was under the U.S. military’s control at the time. They also include sexual assaults not pursued as criminal cases and attacks where victims came forward years later to report their grisly experiences.

The civic group, which calls itself Okinawan Women Act Against Military Violence, compiled the booklet to document sexual assault cases involving U.S. troops to draw public attention to the issue. Based in Naha, it was founded in the immediate wake of the September 1995 rape of an elementary schoolgirl by three U.S. servicemen.

The incident sparked outrage in Okinawa Prefecture and elsewhere in Japan, leading to one of the largest rallies ever in the prefecture against the U.S. military. An estimated 85,000 people gathered in a park in Ginowan on Oct. 21, 1995, in protest.

It shed light on sex crimes committed by members of the U.S. military, a problem not embedded into the collective consciousness until then--despite the suffering of many Okinawan women over the decades.

The group’s co-chair, Suzuyo Takazato, 80, said she felt a strong need to assemble records for when reporters in and out of Japan invariably asked her about the scope of the problem.

Only a fraction of sex crime cases come to surface. Takazato had worked as a counselor for victims of sexual assault. She knew that many local girls and women remain silent about their suffering, due in part to the stigma associated with rape.

Her group produced a seven-page booklet in February 1996 by gathering newspaper articles.

After seeing a copy of the booklet, a local woman called the group to share her experiences. The group added her case in the next edition.

Group members scoured all the available records, ranging from the U.S. government’s official documents and official records kept by the government of Ryukyu Islands under U.S. military rule, to books on the history of each municipality.

Takazato and her colleagues believe many sexual assault cases in Okinawa Prefecture are a result of the prefecture being forced to shoulder a disproportionate burden--70 percent--of the U.S. military bases stationed in Japan.

While they want the information to generate broader public awareness, they were also afraid that making copies available to the public could lead to the information being used out of context and could unknowingly end up hurting victims again.

So the group limited its sale to one venue for a gathering.

After the high-profile 1995 case, sex crimes continued to occur in Okinawa Prefecture, forcing Takazato’s group to keep updating the booklet.

On June 29, 2001, a woman in her 20s on her way home was raped in a parking lot. A female junior high school student was assaulted on Feb. 10, 2008, but she dropped the complaint. A female company employee was raped and murdered by a former member of the U.S. military on April 28, 2016.

Takazato and Miyagi hope publishing the information will make sex crimes associated with the U.S. military more known to the public.

“Violence against women is the most serious problem manifesting under the Japan-U.S. Security Treaty,” Miyagi said. “But victims tend to remain silent due to the nature of crime. And Okinawa, where U.S. bases are concentrated, is far from Japan’s main islands. Together, these factors make it difficult for people to realize the gravity of the problem.”

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles