Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

SKC

Country flag
Realistically they have a greater chance of getting a Khalistan in Canada itself, short of full independence.

But then again Empty Place walas are the pet dogs of CIA and other intelligence agencies so only bark at us, they don't bite the hand that feeds them
I am asking if this claim that they are demanding separate state in Canada is real or just fake news?

shade

Country flag
I am asking if this claim that they are demanding separate state in Canada is real or just fake news?
It's fake news or just stray jhumlebaazi ofc.

Like i said they won't bite the hand that feeds them, Khalistan will only be made in Indian Punjab, not Kaneda, not UK and definetly not on Lahore and other parts of the green Punjab :troll:

These turbanned and bearded dogs are fed and sheltered by their white mastas for the explicit purpose of biting us when we inevitably turn "rogue" or to put us in our place by fanning seperatist sentiments in Coonjab as we saw with the Zeherpal Singh drama some months ago.

Country flag
These turbanned and bearded dogs are fed and sheltered by their white mastas for the explicit purpose of biting us when we inevitably turn "rogue" or to put us in our place by fanning seperatist sentiments in Coonjab as we saw with the Zeherpal Singh drama some months ago.
Very simply identify these people and do not ever let them reenter India. I do not know why Indian
govt can't see the obvious?

shade

Country flag
Quebec independence movement starts up every few years,
Timepass and fake secessionism controlled by intelligence agencies.
Just like Scotland independence
Just like Catalonia independence

We're the only ones who receive legit secessionism also backed by Western intelligence agencies and govts, case in point Empty Places, Jihadis and maybe in the future assorted North Eastern unga-bungas also

shade

Country flag
Very simply identify these people and do not ever let them reenter India. I do not know why Indian
govt can't see the obvious?
100% it's because of some emotional or ideological compulsions of our great leader, pictured here in such an impeccable disguise even a RAAAA agent couldn't conjure, all to escape from Indira G's goons.

1688741730467.png

Simple appeasement doesn't explain since the sardar spits on BJP, they aren't winning in Punjab ever unless it's on Akali's coat-tails.

Azaad

Country flag
100% it's because of some emotional or ideological compulsions of our great leader, pictured here in such an impeccable disguise even a RAAAA agent couldn't conjure, all to escape from Indira G's goons.

View attachment 213439

Simple appeasement doesn't explain since the sardar spits on BJP, they aren't winning in Punjab ever unless it's on Akali's coat-tails.
The policy's changed now . Just before the Wuhan virus pandemic a lot of those on the watchlist of Indian intelligence agencies prohibited from entry into India due to a whole host of reasons were permitted to travel to India.

The anti farm law agitation , the revival of the demand for Khalistan , the targeting of our consular offices in the West & now the Amritpal issue has forced the re imposition of the unofficial ban on these undesirable elements.

SKC

Country flag
It's fake news or just stray jhumlebaazi ofc.

Like i said they won't bite the hand that feeds them, Khalistan will only be made in Indian Punjab, not Kaneda, not UK and definetly not on Lahore and other parts of the green Punjab :troll:

I asked few Twitter handles to verify and some are saying there is some low-key noises in Canada for demanding atleast a Separate State around Brampton.

The whole Brampton area is sh*thole currently.

There is big discontent among White Canadians on how the Khalistanis are living in Brampton and Police monitoring and rounding up of Khalistanis has shot up in recent months.

shade

Country flag
I asked few Twitter handles to verify and some are saying there is some low-key noises in Canada for demanding atleast a Separate State around Brampton.

There is big discontent among White Canadians on how the Khalistanis are living in Brampton and Police monitoring and rounding up of Khalistanis has shot up in recent months.
They can increase the volume of these voices and they will get what they want, like how Quebec gets speshul treatment and other exceptions.

Like if their Khalistan is a Sikh theocracy within Canada with Poonjaubi as an official language they will allow it if it is anything short of independence.

Empty Placers are loyal to gora sahibs and will not betray them like they have tried here and are thoroughly compromised by CIA and frens so such a demand will come from the entitled Sikh voting bloc in Kaneda which has been appeased to no end for their bloc voting powers which keeps Ludeau in power

Country flag
Timepass and fake secessionism controlled by intelligence agencies.
Just like Scotland independence
Just like Catalonia independence

We're the only ones who receive legit secessionism also backed by Western intelligence agencies and govts, case in point Empty Places, Jihadis and maybe in the future assorted North Eastern unga-bungas also
we can't blame it all on the west early Indian governments created the problem , internationalized it and
then let it worsen as the decades went by. The first person to bring the Kashmir issue to the UN was
Nehru and he looked like a buffoon in front of the whole world. India always put national security last while
any normal nation would put it at the top. Why did congress government invade the sanctity of a sikh
shrine but would never invade and kill terrorists in a muslim mosque., there is a clear double standard.

shade

Country flag

Basically I want you to think Thrashmir Special Status, thrashmiris can enjoy the benefits of the Indian Republic but other Indian's can't buy land or property in Kashmir and can't vote as a kashmiri domicile

Country flag
Basically I want you to think Thrashmir Special Status, thrashmiris can enjoy the benefits of the Indian Republic but other Indian's can't buy land or property in Kashmir and can't vote as a kashmiri domicile
what other nation in the world has done this?? LOL

SKC

Country flag
Control Shade Babu, Control!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles