Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This thread is a crazy seethe by a white cuck, half of it is like "Indian CEO fired" and the other is "company hired Indian company in 2009, company collapsed 5 years later". Others are outright lies, the airbus error occurred because of a sensor error, not because of a programming one.
View attachment 204388

This whole thread is copied from this website, which also makes a few more absolutely insane claims, obviously with no evidence for any of it.

This website lists: US Navy F-18 jet crashes into Virginia apartment building on 4/6/12 after outsourcing F-18 work to India’s Tata. However even 10 seconds of research shows this was caused by poor construction of engines built by GE, absolutely nothing to do with Tata.

This shitty thread is vague, un-cited, and makes zero effort to actually draw real lines between any of the claims of failure and Indians. The only people who could be retarded enough to lap this up are low IQ twitter wingnats. what a joke these white cucks are :rofl:. Imagine being so insecure being incompetent to runyour own country. And again who did the Lehman crisis or who is responsible for current global fuckup or who's responsible for SoftBank's $32 billion annual loss?

Had Indians been so bad your companies wouldn't hiring them in your own countries for ruining everything and be opening GCCs and Data Centres every day in India compromising quality over cost savings. Fuck off racist mlechhas and incels seething.
More white incel seethe :rofl:

angryIndian

Country flag
Now when I call them pajeet some members get assblasted.
I've seen this happening with my own eyes. These "chappris" will force themselves on these hapless white females and shove their phones onto their faces without an iota of decency as if they are objects and not humans. And it looks super cringy, so much so that I feel like burying my head in the sand like ostrich.

The concept of personal space and consent is not known to many in India.I am firm believer in the fact that a large chunk of our population needs a complete recivilization.

shade

Country flag
What do you think is the estimate of white population in France? 80 to 85%
70% or less, aside from Momin Maghrebis you have various other kinds of Niggeur immigrants also, and the half-breed children they have with French women, like Kylian Mbappe the footballer.

It's actually class conflict like the Marxists say come to think of it, the bankster elite like Macroon don't think themselves to be the same as the ethnic French plebean and so feel nothing about these green chimpouts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles