Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Spindrift

Yes it's common knowledge now, and the results are for all to see.
Anyway western churches have the same globohomo as anywhere else so if I was a wh*toid even I wouldn't find a point in going to church.

The increase in degeneracy in the West and decrease in church attendance is directly related.
In many areas Churches are being converted into (((bars))), (((clubs))) or (((concert halls))) or being turned into Mosques.
In some areas immigrant Christian groups take over church buildings.

Anyway they can either go to Churches or their children go to Mosques, their choice :troll: , degenerate and soulless living isn't a permanent fixture, when a tribe is weakened by comfortable living and turns immoral and decadent, barbarians conquer their lands of milk and honey and bring order( and enslavement also )
There is an under current going on in the USA, where conservative protestants are converting to Catholics and going back to old ways i.e having traditional Latin mass, getting the kids baptized using the old rite, etc and most of the parishes where this is happening are run by the Benedictine monks.

armortec

Brace yourselves:

EXCLUSIVE: Woman sexually abused by her father discovers they will be released from jail identifying as a woman - using transgender 'legal loophole' that could see child sex attackers cover up their past by adopting new gender identity

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even Blacks don't come to watch these recent trend of re-imagined movies.
Nobody would, even though I'm Indian, I don't like watching any American movie or webseries where there is an Indian or Chinese guy in cast, I'm not here to watch an english bollywood movie. Similarly no Indian would watch a bollywood movie with whites being among the protagonists in the story and so on.

Jimih

Country flag
Nobody would, even though I'm Indian, I don't like watching any American movie or webseries where there is an Indian or Chinese guy in cast, I'm not here to watch an english bollywood movie. Similarly no Indian would watch a bollywood movie with whites being among the protagonists in the story and so on.
These days you will not find any big banner Hollywood movies without "diverse casting".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles