Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
If I meet that guy irl, I'll give him some cotton and tea leaves as a token of gratitude

Love Charger

เคšเค•เฅเคฐเคตเคฐเฅเคคเฅ€
Country flag
If I meet that guy irl, I'll give him some cotton and tea leaves as a token of gratitude
If you have courage then give him some silk and cardamom instead, muahhhhahha.!!!!!!!

( anyway tell me what is the significance of giving cotton in tea leaves in culture of kerala ?
Examine in detail - 25 marks, word limit is 600 words)

sameer3694

India, likewise, appeared to avoid taking sides between Washington and Moscow during a conversation Feb. 22 between Indian national security adviser Ajit Kumar Doval and his Russian counterpart, Nikolay Patrushev, another of the leaked documents indicates.

It says that Doval assured Patrushev of Indiaโ€™s support for Russia in multilateral venues and that New Delhi was working to ensure the war did not come up during a Group of 20 meeting chaired by India, despite โ€œconsiderable pressureโ€ to do so. At the meeting of G-20 foreign ministers in New Delhi a week later, disagreement over Ukraine resulted in a failure to forge a consensus on broader global challenges.
Doval, the leaked document shows, also cited Indiaโ€™s resistance to pressure to support the Western-backed U.N. resolution over Ukraine, saying his country โ€œwould not deviate from the principled position it had taken in the past.โ€
People familiar with Indiaโ€™s position say it does not support Russiaโ€™s war โ€” pointing to a denunciation Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivered to Putin in person โ€” but has long relied on Moscowโ€™s support at the United Nations and has little choice but to maintain energy and economic ties with Russia.

We need to find who these leakers are. The fact that they have spies at NSA level is worrying. All personal phones, devices of aides, translators etc needs to be audited and checked regularly.

Tactical Doge

Country flag

skunk works

Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag
Ukrainian Maidanist official accounts continue to confuse me - on the one hand, they are busy running around asking for support against Russia; on the other, they are taunting, mocking and targeting the same countries.

Westoid Glob-homo flith and Ukropigs calculating if War has decreased their Per capita GDP or increased due to Russian meat Grinder.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
When things go south, just put an Indian-origin to do the heavy lifting... Be it corporate or otherwise

There is no one in the Tories who can save them from escaping a loss. The only way Sunak can pull it off is if he somehow reins in on the British liberal deep state and turns around their economy. It's impossible since he's in the same position as Trump was in the US. The Labour is coming to London and turning it into a Londonistan soon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles