Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
The 1000% reason I believe why Indian CEOs are so popular in the west (inb4 WE WUZ IIT AND SHEEIT) is not their education or ability, it's simply that they are trained brown-nosers and culturally hard-coded to do 'ji hazoori'.
Elon Musk has done 100x more for the Hindus on twitter than Parag and Vijaya Gadde.

rao.abhirav

Country flag
Let me tell y'all something about double tap drone strikes

The tactic involves striking an area with supposed "disturbing elements" with UAV launched rockets after a good 10-20 minutes of strike another strike is deputed at the same site specifically to eradicate the Health ERs, sympathizers or hell even normal people who were amazed by a rocket dropped out of no where

From a military pov, the second tap is nothing for but to arouse terror and fear in minds of civilians since the target was supposedly neutralized in the first tap and you are using expensive logistics and delivery systems to do that, it pretty much textbook crime against humanity under Geneva convention

These strikes were largely employed during Obama administration so yes Obama and then VP and current President Joe biden are war criminals. This is under Idiotic musing because is I do chuckle a bit when Firangistani leadership muses about human rights to the people they bombed last night

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Nah the idiot isn't the representation of all Agrawals. Just like another traitor "Vijaya Gadde" is not representation of all Kammas.

American coolies come from all castes.

The recent Seattle anti-Caste law was spearheaded by a Brahmin.
Seattle doing what it's name says. Sea attle = C attle Cattle.
we know what happens to cattle they are herded, milked and ....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles