Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Seattle was last city I think where natives where butchered and exiled. Now handful of them live in barren land
That's right! They live on barren lands.....that shows they are not the people who make the land lush and fertile. They must have stolen the lands from somebody else. Makes sense with all the ruined stone cities in the America's among people who couldn't even work metal.

You are also right about how the Spanish Catholics tried to exterminate supposed "Indian" people. Catholic = Tao religion. Chi, ki, Islam, Christian, Israeli, Negro

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
the ripple effects of chinese virus persists in other forms.
have to start wondering whether firangistan will be able manage the fallouts that keep on coming one after the other.
=======
Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) is an American commercial bank and the largest bank in Silicon Valley based on local deposits. In 2021, they saw a massive influx in deposits, which jumped from around $61B at the end of 2019 to $189B at the end of 2021.

armortec

Ex-Jehovah's witness popped up a dozen in Germany.

Isn't Indian comversiom Mafia filled with Jehovah's witnesses ,??
JV doesn't have base here,
Here most converters are us funded
This cult is all over my city here in UK and have sadly converted a not insignificant number of Indians. Their street prescence is systematic and deliberately targeted. Their leaflets are in Gujarati. This behavaiour I find detestable. So please be warned about them. They used to do door-to-door I don't know if they still do or are just not allowed to. Russians are right to ban them.

skunk works

Country flag
This cult is all over my city here in UK and have sadly converted a not insignificant number of Indians. Their street prescence is systematic and deliberately targeted. Their leaflets are in Gujarati. This behavaiour I find detestable. So please be warned about them. They used to do door-to-door I don't know if they still do or are just not allowed to. Russians are right to ban them.
If you want to drive them away tell them you have been excommunicated. Works like a charm. They never come back.

armortec

If you want to drive them away tell them you have been excommunicated. Works like a charm. They never come back.
When I was a young teenager a pair of US JW teenage kids came knocking at our door. We let them in (more out of curiousity of their being American) and actually turned the thing around and made them question themselves(!) But how to stop their targeted street prescence towards the Indian community? This is what I don't think is right. I would tolerate if they even just street canvassed in a general part of the city centre but this is deliberately targeting Hindus in a Hindu area with leaflets in Gujarati. I don't see them in Urdu... Both whites and ricebags are on the street.

dfcool

Country flag
Utah man robs bank of $1 to go to federal prison

> when people can't afford roof over their head, 3 meals a day in richest country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles