Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Cheran

Country flag
As expected,a barrage of hate against Indians has begun....

I'm also seeing wild allegations like "Indians are responsible for Boeing's failure"
There was a power issue, can be seen in the footage, crew alerted the authorities via SOS but south african boer Felon Musk's poodles amplify the anti Indian messaging.

I mean, at this point clarifications serve no purpose. As @Azaad said go on offensive.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
First it was the fault of singapore because ship was singapore flagged . Then it became the fault of indians who are all the crews, and now its because all are hindus.now they will make the harbor pilot some mexican and put blame on them.

angryIndian

Country flag
There was a power issue, can be seen in the footage, crew alerted the authorities via SOS but south african boer Felon Musk's poodles amplify the anti Indian messaging.

I mean, at this point clarifications serve no purpose. As @Azaad said go on offensive.
going on the offensive on a completely biased platform is just a waste of time. The Hate brigade will always get more audience than us.

At this point,Elon Musk has gone complete MAGA,he is actively participating and promoting extreme hate content on Twitter.So how do you attack minions when the company owner himself is their leader?

The only solution I can see is the intervention of the central government, a threat or two like shutting down twitter will serve him right.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
going on the offensive on a completely biased platform is just a waste of time. The Hate brigade will always get more audience than us.

At this point,Elon Musk has gone complete MAGA,he is actively participating and promoting extreme hate content on Twitter.So how do you attack minions when the company owner himself is their leader?

The only solution I can see is the intervention of the central government, a threat or two like shutting down twitter will serve him right.
Yes, India should ban twitter. That's the most logical thing to do, which means govt. will never do it.

Cheran

Country flag

GOI will do nothing of that sort. It could ask to with hold some accounts & twitter will most probably allow that like in past.

One thing that they could do is to start PMO/other ministries to open accounts on KooApp, however bad its UI looks like, but they wont even do that.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
GOI will do nothing of that sort. It could ask to with hold some accounts & twitter will most probably allow that like in past.

One thing that they could do is to start PMO/other ministries to open accounts on KooApp, however bad its UI looks like, but they wont even do that.
PMO is not there, but state govt and central ministers official handles exist on koo. it happened before tiktok got banned.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Yes, India should ban twitter. That's the most logical thing to do, which means govt. will never do it.
Elections in India is not won or lost due to twitter.
In fact, it hardly makes an impact.

It does set narratives in west though.
India banning X will not stop it propagating it;s own shit in west.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Elections in India is not won or lost due to twitter.
In fact, it hardly makes an impact.

It does set narratives in west though.
India banning X will not stop it propagating it;s own shit in west.
What is advantage of allowing twitter in India?

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Why was this guy even allowed to film in India ?
Has he already filmed his movie ?

I see whats coming hindutva radicalisation, terrorism.
Like weaponisation of faith is not happening in izlam.

Tribal things is also coming
Hanuman-monkey- his forest underground wrestling ring

Let's make him literal performing monkey that's beaten up, people throwing bottles and popcorn at him.
So lord Hanuman will be doing this in his movie
( this guy is going to make fun of us and that too alot more this time)
Seems he wants to capitalise Elund mut's spermlets..
When will we retaliate like Islamists do. This guy should be tought a lesson..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles