Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Dumb take, this has nothing to do with idol worship. Monotheists are probably even more anal about not having their iconography disrespected.
Think about it lad we are culturally far apart
The guy probably is an atheist.

Aside from Islam I don't think an aversge gora will chop off your head for disrespecting statue of Jesus christ

1700548681765.png

NutCracker

Country flag

Aside from Islam I don't think an aversge gora will chop off your head for disrespecting statue of Jesus christ

View attachment 229668
That's not worshipping BC BKL(mayank). That's like chadhawa / Prasad.
Someone should e-dildofukc this Mayank S.O.B. on twitter for such pajeetry.

Roshan

Country flag

View attachment 229668
DEI quasi religion we see in the Western world today has it's origins in the Xtian concept of original sin. You make the mistake of thinking because they don't worship forms and images they don't have never ending purity spirals.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Concentrate on winning rather than sitting on mindless things.

Prepare a squad and win a tournament.

naijacrawl

Country flag
The ideals and institutions India received under British rule have allowed for the growth of all that is great about the country news com —its freedom, tolerance, and interaction with the outside world.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
A bit controversial but here it is: idol worship.

Same reason why there are fans of Amitabh, South Stars and Virat Chokli
Oh, please. Atheist and Abrahamic cultures tend to equally put entertainers on a pedestal. They wouldn't have super rich and popular movie stars and sports persons if that wasn't the case (and they certainly wouldn't be paying big bucks for celebrities' used underwear). Where do you think present day Indians picked up this celebrity worship culture from?

Last edited:

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Dunno why people lost it over someone criticizing Aussies. Doesn't matter whether they are familiar with our culture or not. The point is to spam Anglos with criticism at every turn. Because that's what they do to us, don't they? I mean, how many times have people on rhis thread referenced goras criticizing Indians on the slightest of pretexts. Why should we play by different rules?

We may lose a argument or two every once in a while, but we can surely try sowing confusion by criticizing them for no reason whenever we please.

And people fawning over Aussie "masculinity" sound like they're about ready to choke on their ding dongs. Please get a grip on yourselves.

Last edited:

MrPresident

Country flag
Concentrate on winning rather than sitting on mindless things.

Prepare a squad and win a tournament.
Squad was fine. They fucked up the pitch for Finals. They wanted to make it suitable for Indian bowling but toss f* it. Also day and nights in India should be banned as it become extremely one sided towards batting due to dew. Atleast they should have given a good batting conditions and we had a chance.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
In the last 300-400 years, tell me 1 great achievement of our nation that no other country/race has achieved?

Stop being entitled. Nobody deserves respect by default. Aussies have already started to respect India in the cricketing arena.

As our achievements grow in the future in other fields, respect will follow.
let me tell u...one greatest mathmatical nd physics theorum we indian give to the world in last 200-300 years. which is even greater than e= mc2 nd other equations.
taaaaaadaaaaaa:-🤭😝😂

IMG_20231121_162442.jpeg

Heat

Country flag
let me tell u...one greatest mathmatical nd physics theorum we indian give to the world in last 200-300 years. which is even greater than e= mc2 nd other equations.
taaaaaadaaaaaa:-🤭😝😂

View attachment 229688
I wonder what answer does the Chinese have to this question....Oh wait, they are too busy 1v1ing the entire western civ to care about questions like these.

DingDong

Country flag
A bit controversial but here it is: idol worship.

Same reason why there are fans of Amitabh, South Stars and Virat Chokli
West is not any different. From fraternities, sororities to the celebrity worship. Humans are obligate social animals, our tribal genes manifest themselves in one way or another.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles